BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 79 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 78 79
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
nxt=mediocre teams
nxt=mediocre coaching
nxt=mediocre uniforms
nxt=really hip cool office building
all paid for by hype night!!

Spot on there.....money making machine....lacrosse season is over give the kids a break. Parents please let them play another sport....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nxt=mediocre teams
nxt=mediocre coaching
nxt=mediocre uniforms
nxt=really hip cool office building
all paid for by hype night!!

Spot on there.....money making machine....lacrosse season is over give the kids a break. Parents please let them play another sport....

OP here
That's lame
You're a parent, stroke the check or don't
My kid is loving it
Agree w the all star thing
I've seen some pretty bad coaches take credit for some pretty great play/players
All good
I like what I see...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football season is here, and a welcome break from lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL parent here who's kid attended hype night. I have no problem with a business trying to make money if the product is worth it, which this was. It's a free market, if you don't want your kid playing lax in August don't send them to camp.

Club lax in philly isn't a 0 sum game. Just because NXT put on a solid camp doesn't mean other club programs don't/can't.

I saw more than just "mediocre" coaching, and who gives a [lacrosse] about uniforms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on, no Rising Sons tryouts tonight? Can't they get a team?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh?
Please clairify, TD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ruh-oh TD's having some trouble fielding teams. Not that he cares since he only needs it to work for 2 years. Too bad for anyone that plays for 2021 and below

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there supposed to be Sons tryouts tonight?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh?
Please clairify, TD

I would guess it means the numbers were light, if you put the above with the comment on the 2024 page.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a fraud - TD

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a fraud - TD

you are correct

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't there supposed to be 2020 Rising Sons Try outs last night?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020, 2024, and 2022 (makeup cancelled Monday)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you bought a training lace and used it at the tryouts you got a spot on the Rising Sons #training lace

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020, 2024, and 2022 (makeup cancelled Monday)

There was no 2020 tryout, it was advertised but it didn't happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure their coaches had more important things to do.

Get used to it Sons 2020 players and families. Letdown #1 already on the books.

Have fun sleeping in the bed you made.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were over 50 at the '22 Sons tryout Thursday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were over 50 at the '22 Sons tryout Thursday

Look at TD trying to talk up the Son's numbers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TD is a complete idiot. Not sure how he can look in the mirror and feel good. There is someone turning in his grave...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TD is a complete idiot. Not sure how he can look in the mirror and feel good. There is someone turning in his grave...

Wow this board has sank to a new low.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow this board has sank to a new low.

Why is this a "low"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instead of Trump Derangement Syndrome we now have Sons Derangement Syndrome.. Where overbearing helicopter parents troll a lacrosse forum obsessed with the Sons Lacrosse Club because little Johnnie didn't make the team. Fret not, he will still make the high school team and still get a trophy, because everybody does these days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Instead of Trump Derangement Syndrome we now have Sons Derangement Syndrome.. Where overbearing helicopter parents troll a lacrosse forum obsessed with the Sons Lacrosse Club because little Johnnie didn't make the team. Fret not, he will still make the high school team and still get a trophy, because everybody does these days.

The only helicopter parent involved in Sons is TD, the biggest one of all. Don't worry, daddy will coach the team, now you will play...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry little Johnnie. I sure showed those Sons who rejected you. I ripped them up and down on a lacrosse forum board. lmao...

The only helicopter parent involved in Sons is TD, the biggest one of all. Don't worry, daddy will coach the team, now you will play...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry little Johnnie. I sure showed those Sons who rejected you. I ripped them up and down on a lacrosse forum board. lmao...

List Tad, you are a total jerk, not sure why anyone wants to be associated with you. Karma has a funny way of making sure all things are right in the universe. There are plenty of things in this life that are way, way more important than lacrosse and wins. Too bad you have lost sight of that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bigger question is how bad is NXT that TD got all of his kids to come back to RS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bigger question is how bad is NXT that TD got all of his kids to come back to RS?

The even bigger question is how that is going to come back and bite him (and his kid) in the [lacrosse]. How many bridges has he burned over the years? I would think the NXT coaches are pretty well connected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The even bigger question is how that is going to come back and bite him (and his kid) in the [lacrosse]. How many bridges has he burned over the years? I would think the NXT coaches are pretty well connected.

You're forgetting one thing about NXT: they're pros
This is what they do for a living
I'm sure they wouldn't hurt kids based on the actions of one adult
I respect that organization and think they're above that pettiness

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The college coaches keep in touch with the Clubs. It will be Interesting how Penn St will handle it. I am sure they will want him to explain why they change clubs. Makes one wonder if the whole move is so TD can continue to have direct contact with the coaches since he runs a club and just isn't a parent on the side. NCAA recruiting issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The college coaches keep in touch with the Clubs. It will be Interesting how Penn St will handle it. I am sure they will want him to explain why they change clubs. Makes one wonder if the whole move is so TD can continue to have direct contact with the coaches since he runs a club and just isn't a parent on the side. NCAA recruiting issues.

Unfortunately his son probably won't be good enough to play at MP, let alone PSU...I am sure there are some bright parents associated with the 2020 team not sure how they can all be making the same mistake...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta think with a group that's played together for a few years that if 1-2 decide to go back to sons others follow simply because of friendships and to keep playing together. 4-5 of them were already committed so what do they care if Sons will be blacklisted out of the best events and have a lunatic steering the ship?

I have no dog in this fight as my kid plays for a rival club but I've always respected NXT's model and it seems to be working. Their youth teams have been second rate but there is no arguing their high school teams are as good as any in Philly and they've had no problem churning out D1 commits including some U19 / NCAA all American type players.

NXT gets what they deserve for dealing with this low life but by all accounts this looks like a "problem" TD manufactured to get his boys back together and not a reflection on NXT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys have some serious delusions. Nobody really cares. 10 kids leave 10 more show up with cash in hand. College coaches could care less. Either you can play or you cant. Not to mention college athletic departments overlook far greater atrocities than switching teams. Think penn state, hurricanes, lawrence phillips.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would make sense (from tad's perspective) I know he was totally bent of our shape with the rule changes. He was super annoyed that his son would not have contact for years. Then there is also the matter of him not getting playing time like he was used to at NXT. So daddy had to swoop in. I have heard that Tad also talks to the Malvern coaches every single day, he has them on speed dial for that matter. I guess he is trying to make sure he sets play time there too. Interesting that he wasn't even on the varsity roster though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop talking about my kid! I made him the focal point of this whole mess but it's not fair if you all do! - TD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not fair. The kid has an unlimited supply of Training Laces. I'd be surprised if he doesn't jump right to the MLL with those kind of resources at his fingertips #LaceUp

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not fair. The kid has an unlimited supply of Training Laces. I'd be surprised if he doesn't jump right to the MLL with those kind of resources at his fingertips #LaceUp

Ok I'll bite. What's the training laces joke about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok I'll bite. What's the training laces joke about?

Tad is starting a company and he sells these training laces. He tends to obsess over things and use the same hashtag on everything he does. For example he will post a picture of his daughter and then put #beaSon. Well now his new one is #laceup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like NXT dropped it's Chicago Clubs. Gone from the their site. The silence is the same as when they dropped Bandits a few years back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Imagine what a program would be if TD and Gonzo combined forces?

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 79 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 78 79
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard