BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue has a great team. They also have top teams in 2025, 2024 and 2023 that compete with the top teams.

FALSE. Not a top team. Not even an A team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
]True Blue has a great team. They also have top teams in 2025, 2024 and 2023 that compete with the top teams. [/quote]

You cannot claim to be a top team when you NEVER play in TOP tournaments(that goes for 2025,2024,2023 TB team specifically)....Just because a tournament might be spread over 20 fields, does not make it a TOP TIERD tournament.

Eventually you will stumble upon a real tournament and see what "top teams" play like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue has a great team. They also have top teams in 2025, 2024 and 2023 that compete with the top teams.

Shows what you know. 2024 and 2023 play in AA tournaments. 2027 TB will be good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are 8! Not one if those kids are great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 plays in AA tournaments. That's higher then A lol. 2024, 2025 and 2026 play in A tournaments only. You do not know what you are talking about.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shows what you know. 2024 and 2023 play in AA tournaments. 2027 TB will be good.

TB lost to town teams at the Long Ireland tournament in July. Have they changed the roster significantly since then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB lost to town teams at the Long Ireland tournament in July. Have they changed the roster significantly since then?

Now that is hilarious. TB deouche bag thinks TB is the greatest ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB. is not a good team. Please stop. They are ok. That's it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.True Blue losers are in all the forums talking about how great they are. Worst team on long island hands down. Go away True Blue. No one cares about you and your red solo cups. Not in 2027, 2024 or 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.True Blue losers are in all the forums talking about how great they are. Worst team on long island hands down. Go away True Blue. No one cares about you and your red solo cups. Not in 2027, 2024 or 2023.

Stop bouncing between threads spouting off your nonsense. No one cares. Some kids play for certain teams because of their childs skill level, cost or location. Cut your BS. Whether your kid is on the best team or the worst, let the kids play. You sound pathetic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact you check all the forums is a joke. Get a life and let the kids have fun. Not a TB parent but, TB 2023 and 2024 are top teams. 2025 is good too. I have never seen the 2027 team play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact you check all the forums is a joke. Get a life and let the kids have fun. Not a TB parent but, TB 2023 and 2024 are top teams. 2025 is good too. I have never seen the 2027 team play.

How are your B teams that JC coaches? Answer= total disaster!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB 2024 did not play in AA tournaments. 1. There are only A and B tournaments. 2. My older sons team played them in the B bracket in a Tourney. I believe it was Forsberg. Check it if you do not believe it. Good team. But they avoid WP, Taz, can't be a top team if you do not face those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True Blue has a great team. They also have top teams in 2025, 2024 and 2023 that compete with the top teams.

TB 2024 did not play in AA tournaments. 1. There are only A and B tournaments. 2. My older sons team played them in the B bracket in a Tourney. I believe it was Forsberg. Check it if you do not believe it. Good team. But they avoid WP, Taz, can't be a top team if you do not face those teams.

They are signed up for blatant we'll see how they do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True Blue has a great team. They also have top teams in 2025, 2024 and 2023 that compete with the top teams.

They are signed up for blatant we'll see how they do.

They will do fine in the B bracket they signed up for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 hires criminals to coach your children. Well done.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch..../24884569/march-13-suffolk-arrest-report

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW did you really search for a arrest report from 2015. It said arrested so don't know the full story but if you don't want your son playing there just ask for your money back and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW did you really search for a arrest report from 2015. It said arrested so don't know the full story but if you don't want your son playing there just ask for your money back and move on.

Not the first time.... http://www.espn.com/college-sports/news/story?id=2816287

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we get it you never drank at all in your life as a teen or in collage so you're this guy is a bad guy.
We also know there are no second chances in life or no chance for someone to grow up and do the right thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone makes mistakes.....i am sure that you and your coaches walk on water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we get it you never drank at all in your life as a teen or in collage so you're this guy is a bad guy.
We also know there are no second chances in life or no chance for someone to grow up and do the right thing.

I am not the OP, but two things: 1. I drank plenty back in the day, but I never was arrested and drinking doesn't even come close to explaining being arrested for second degree burglary and fifth degree criminal possession of stolen property! 2. I would hope that all clubs follow common practice of criminal background checks for all coaches and directors, and if he was convicted in either case, he should not be allowed to coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. I was arrested once as a teen and figured out it was the worst possible experience, and that it I was never going to make that mistake again.

What you're talking about is a guy who was arrested twice. The second time not as a teen but a 28 a year old. If you aren't an adult by 28, you'll never be one. Take a look at 2nd-degree burglary and see if that is a no-big-deal criminal offense. It is a Class C felony. Even if he plead it down, the fact remains he had to do something really bad to warrant that kind of a charge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. I was arrested once as a teen and figured out it was the worst possible experience, and that it I was never going to make that mistake again.

What you're talking about is a guy who was arrested twice. The second time not as a teen but a 28 a year old. If you aren't an adult by 28, you'll never be one. Take a look at 2nd-degree burglary and see if that is a no-big-deal criminal offense. It is a Class C felony. Even if he plead it down, the fact remains he had to do something really bad to warrant that kind of a charge.

The guy must have stolen your prom date or lunch money in HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not the OP, but two things: 1. I drank plenty back in the day, but I never was arrested and drinking doesn't even come close to explaining being arrested for second degree burglary and fifth degree criminal possession of stolen property! 2. I would hope that all clubs follow common practice of criminal background checks for all coaches and directors, and if he was convicted in either case, he should not be allowed to coach.

Why would a long island lax club follow criminal background checks? Look who 99% of the owners are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would a long island lax club follow criminal background checks? Look who 99% of the owners are!

I believe all of these places look at background in terms of violent crimes. To the person that said they drank plenty in collage and was never arrested all it takes is for you to cross paths with campus police on a bad day so please. Second please search for the outcome of the case super sleuth. If you know the criminal justice system so well you know what you're arrested for, charged with and eventually pleaded or tried for are like apples and oranges. The guy may have a checkered past especially for the second offense but unless he was charged with a felony or accused of hurting kids in his care you need to go do something with yourself. A pet or a hug from your wife maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most people who do burglaries have a drug problem. The is how society is now. Second third fourth fifth chances. He he a disease, it's not his fault. Live with that while he coaches your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe all of these places look at background in terms of violent crimes. To the person that said they drank plenty in collage and was never arrested all it takes is for you to cross paths with campus police on a bad day so please. Second please search for the outcome of the case super sleuth. If you know the criminal justice system so well you know what you're arrested for, charged with and eventually pleaded or tried for are like apples and oranges. The guy may have a checkered past especially for the second offense but unless he was charged with a felony or accused of hurting kids in his care you need to go do something with yourself. A pet or a hug from your wife maybe.

"...but unless he was charged with a felony ..."?????? He was charged with a felony. A Class C violent felony offense which requires a mandatory minimum sentence of 3 1/2 years if convicted. As per records which are publicly assessable to anyone with an internet connection, he was arrested for this offense twice in the same calendar year, and had to post bail twice. The cases are still pending. The good news for him is that one of the Burg 2 dockets was plead down to Petit Larceny, which is a class A misdemeanor (still a criminal offense). It was given a very long date for sentencing or control, so its possible that prior to judgment being entered he will get a further reduction to a non-criminal offense. Usually this means the individual is in some sort of program in the interim, although this information is not listed (nor would it usually be), and I just making an educated guess as to this particular fact. The other Burg 2 docket is just being carried along so its likely such will be dismissed once his case is finished. Almost certainly won't be convicted of a felony when its all over.

And before someone says something like get a life, he probably beat you up in HS, it took me about 30 seconds to look this up, and maybe another 45 seconds to type this - and I think its necessary to clean up what has been posted with actual facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"...but unless he was charged with a felony ..."?????? He was charged with a felony. A Class C violent felony offense which requires a mandatory minimum sentence of 3 1/2 years if convicted. As per records which are publicly assessable to anyone with an internet connection, he was arrested for this offense twice in the same calendar year, and had to post bail twice. The cases are still pending. The good news for him is that one of the Burg 2 dockets was plead down to Petit Larceny, which is a class A misdemeanor (still a criminal offense). It was given a very long date for sentencing or control, so its possible that prior to judgment being entered he will get a further reduction to a non-criminal offense. Usually this means the individual is in some sort of program in the interim, although this information is not listed (nor would it usually be), and I just making an educated guess as to this particular fact. The other Burg 2 docket is just being carried along so its likely such will be dismissed once his case is finished. Almost certainly won't be convicted of a felony when its all over.

And before someone says something like get a life, he probably beat you up in HS, it took me about 30 seconds to look this up, and maybe another 45 seconds to type this - and I think its necessary to clean up what has been posted with actual facts.

Let's just say that if I were a director of a club team, whether this guy was convicted or not, and I knew about this history, he would not be a desirable candidate for coaching in my organization! And no, I never was beat up in my entire life, I played two sports at the NCAA level, so enough with the ad hom attacks when you have nothing better to argue your point. Maybe it's just me, but under these circumstances, on LOng Island, given a choice between this guy and other options, there have to be equally good options WITHOUT multiple arrest records!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone is looking for some oxy's on the down low, hit up the 91 staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's just say that if I were a director of a club team, whether this guy was convicted or not, and I knew about this history, he would not be a desirable candidate for coaching in my organization! And no, I never was beat up in my entire life, I played two sports at the NCAA level, so enough with the ad hom attacks when you have nothing better to argue your point. Maybe it's just me, but under these circumstances, on LOng Island, given a choice between this guy and other options, there have to be equally good options WITHOUT multiple arrest records!

Who ever said that the club owners are intelligent? Come on, let's get real now. Next everyone will think a politician should govern the NCAA and make holdbacks on 91 legit to play in the wsyl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone is looking for some oxy's on the down low, hit up the 91 staff.

IT seems from the outside looking in that this young man has some issues, please leave it be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which travel team does Skelos coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He grabbed my son's lacrosse stick and threw it across the field and said, "do you want to go?"

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Wow. We are talking about 8 years olds. Some may not even like the game in a few years. I agree with the athleticism and speed comment on what will separate these kids in a few years.

That Legacy 2027 team is very different from last year and will give the top teams headaches and may beat them. They added about 8 kids from that east Suffolk team that hasn't lost in a couple years and goal differential was off the charts.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Wow. We are talking about 8 years olds. Some may not even like the game in a few years. I agree with the athleticism and speed comment on what will separate these kids in a few years.

That Legacy 2027 team is very different from last year and will give the top teams headaches and may beat them. They added about 8 kids from that east Suffolk team that hasn't lost in a couple years and goal differential was off the charts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by sufflax

Those ESM kids are really good! They seem to have a great town program out there. Heard the Columbus Day 2027 bracket couldn't get another team to complete the bracket, but the Gators, Express and 24 will round robin with each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those ESM kids are really good! They seem to have a great town program out there. Heard the Columbus Day 2027 bracket couldn't get another team to complete the bracket, but the Gators, Express and 24 will round robin with each other.

The east Suffolk team the poster is referring to is MYO but who really cares, probably a troll from another team. Don't take the bait

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The east Suffolk team the poster is referring to is MYO but who really cares, probably a troll from another team. Don't take the bait

NO BAIT--Just was paying those boys a compliment--thought they were from ESM as opposed to Moriches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No troll. I was talking about Moriches. ESM is sold also. I believe ESM only loses to Moriches 2027.

NO BAIT--Just was paying those boys a compliment--thought they were from ESM as opposed to Moriches.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard