BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,533
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 91 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up at NLF? Since when is eclipse a top team? what happened to schwajle and lax black?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eclipse!!! suck it LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
eclipse!!! suck it LI

Love it! What happened? How many points did the chosen one have for eclipse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up at NLF? Since when is eclipse a top team? what happened to schwajle and lax black?

Express missing fogo. Shows they are nothing without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse used a bunch of 6th graders and still lost to Wolf Pack. Go back to CT.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there was a long conversation regarding next year and WP. What positions are up for grabs next year??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there was a long conversation regarding next year and WP. What positions are up for grabs next year??

From what i heard team was folding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 weeks of summer man, I don't care what's up grabs where. I'm laxed out. 4 weeks of beach,beers, barbaques. Then football heats up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse was mostly 2023 kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you did

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious why do you say that about eclipse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious why do you say that about eclipse?

It was an entirely different team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if LI lax clash is on this summer? Can not find any info other the usual countdown from my tournament .com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to Taz? Express gave them a good run. They lost to Eclipse and Wolfpack! So much for the best team. I'm sure they will be looking for new players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just enjoy the Tournaments!!! Great Lacrosse at a High level!!! TAZ, WP, ECILPSE, EXPRESS .. ALL GOOD TEAMS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to Taz? Express gave them a good run. They lost to Eclipse and Wolfpack! So much for the best team. I'm sure they will be looking for new players.

Pack clearly he best team on Long Island this year. Taz will re-tool. They need to find a replacement for the chosen one. Express needs a committed coach. They have a solid core but a coach that doesn't care. Crazy but tryouts start this week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack clearly he best team on Long Island this year. Taz will re-tool. They need to find a replacement for the chosen one. Express needs a committed coach. They have a solid core but a coach that doesn't care. Crazy but tryouts start this week.

Better kids I am sure would want to go the Express way - tryouts coming up. The issue is from all accounts is the coach just doesnt care and is not committed. Coaching change coming?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny. Wolfpack and Taz went 2 and 2 this year. Yesterday's game went to double OT. I would say the teams are pretty even. Great competition. Helps everyone get better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express did not Give Taz a run. PLEASE.....TAZ-WP game was the best of The Tourney. WELL DONE BY BOTH TEAMS....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better kids I am sure would want to go the Express way - tryouts coming up. The issue is from all accounts is the coach just doesnt care and is not committed. Coaching change coming?

The coach is a director. No change in coaching happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP dominated Taz yesterday. If not for unconscious performance by Taz goalie, score would not have been close. Outstanding job #11!! Eclipse barely competitive vs WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WP dominated Taz yesterday. If not for unconscious performance by Taz goalie, score would not have been close. Outstanding job #11!! Eclipse barely competitive vs WP.

Easy Keyboard Cowboy. Down 4-0 and 5-2 is not a domination. Stop with this.. It was an incredible game and an incredible performance by the goalie but by no means Dominated. If I recall a shot made it to the back of the cage as the whistle blew in the first OT to give the Win to TAZ??? Gotta love the NLF with the quick whistle.
Pack vs TAZ are the best 2024 lax has to offer. Congrats to WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse is a very good team, one of their middies is one of the best 2024's I have seen in a while. I watched them play in the other semi final vs Triple H, it went to OT, but Triple H dominated 99% of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My kid is looking to play on travel team next yr, was told to check out igloo, dont know anything about team or coaches was hoping to get some genuine, non typical botc feedback about them

Where are there winter practices? Are they in syosset at Hub?

Last year they were in Queens

True Blue played in A brackets and made every championship this year. They are up and coming at every age. I would check them out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My kid is looking to play on travel team next yr, was told to check out igloo, dont know anything about team or coaches was hoping to get some genuine, non typical botc feedback about them

True Blue played in A brackets and made every championship this year. They are up and coming at every age. I would check them out.

Check out ICON, good starters travel program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon is an up and coming team as they are getting some solid players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy cowboy. A brackets? Seriously? Very good B team. And would be a good starting point. But by no means are they top tier. Played in some weak tournaments. They beat some good teams. But mostly beat c teams. Definitely like T shirts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 24 is a good option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]My kid is looking to play on travel team next yr, was told to check out igloo, dont know anything about team or coaches was hoping to get some genuine, non typical botc feedback about them

Easy cowboy. A brackets? Seriously? Very good B team. And would be a good starting point. But by no means are they top tier. Played in some weak tournaments. They beat some good teams. But mostly beat c teams. Definitely like T shirts. [/quote

Making the championship in the LI Lax Fest and Patriot games is sounds like an A team to me. Both A brackets also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says Carlos C owner that makes no $ in the program..LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great lacrosse to watch, Great level of lacrosse, Just be proud of your children that they work hard and that they are part of it. STOP with who is the best... REALLY !!! GROW UP!!!!! its all about the kids ... NOT THE PARENTS...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 24 is a pre-picked team, you would be handing over a tryout fee for nothing. Igloo is a much better option if you want to spend $$$. there are so many teams, good luck I hope you find the right one so your kid can have a blast. Before their tryouts Igloo usually posts a packet on their website with every thing they do Fall Winter Spring and Summer. My 24 son doesn't play for igloo because I have 2 other older sons playing (non igloo) but igloo has always impressed me with their tryouts and information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO

24 is great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know what he makes and doesn't make? Bottom line the team is a great value.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo or 24 is like apples and oranges igloo should not even be in same sentence as 24 ...... good luck you will be back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent isn't that a good thing? Rather have coaches there worried more about coaching then making money. My son doesn't play there but doesn't seem like a bad model if that's what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know what he makes and doesn't make? Bottom line the team is a great value.

But as the other poster said it's a hand picked team and not looking for much change....Gotta keep the L-Town mommies together

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 24 is a pre-picked team, you would be handing over a tryout fee for nothing. Igloo is a much better option if you want to spend $$$. there are so many teams, good luck I hope you find the right one so your kid can have a blast. Before their tryouts Igloo usually posts a packet on their website with every thing they do Fall Winter Spring and Summer. My 24 son doesn't play for igloo because I have 2 other older sons playing (non igloo) but igloo has always impressed me with their tryouts and information.

Team 24 is not pre-picked you fool..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But as the other poster said it's a hand picked team and not looking for much change....Gotta keep the L-Town mommies together

You are a complete fool, The team is not pre-picked and the players come from many different towns. You really need to get your facts straight.

Page 82 of 91 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard