BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 102 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.

Dude, Joe Cat is the leader of the loud mouths!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not totally true, some of the coaches coach on the college and HS level, but the majority of the coaches are Dad coaches and a couple are either college players or recently graduated players. I would say 90% of there kids deserve to be on a team. However, some of the Dad coaches kids get more playing time which is always the case. It happens at every program on every level, that's life. I'm not saying its right but its a fact. Joe Cat no doubt spreads himself thin but he's a great coach. TB is definitely a good team that's getting better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team that practices a lot is the way to go Wherever your kid is improving is the only thing that matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.

Coming from someone who knows nothing about coach cat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That has to be an Empire parent complaining about other parents. The empire parents were out of control. The TB Express championship game parents were fine and very nice when a few of the kids got hurt in that game. Great game and sportsmanship.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team that practices a lot is the way to go Wherever your kid is improving is the only thing that matters.

That is true but kids are getting older and they can see when a coaches son starts and plays the entire game or is not called out for his mistakes. Then your job as a parent becomes harder and harder as you try to convince your son to attend practice, work hard and do the right thing. They kid will eventually see there is no payoff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That has to be an Empire parent complaining about other parents. The empire parents were out of control. The TB Express championship game parents were fine and very nice when a few of the kids got hurt in that game. Great game and sportsmanship.

Agreed express parents were more annoyed about the player situation than anything else. Was a great game tho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 TB coach should be ashamed of his behavior on the sideline this weekend at Laxfest. I wouldn't let my kid play for him even was Paul Rabin himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's quite comical. You must be referring to the TB mom who couldn't keep her mouth shut and kept talking horribly about an empire kid....that is until the Empire mom put her in her place. Then it was crickets after that.
As parents, on the sidelines, talking about the game or a call you don't agree with or a play, that's fine, but it's an unspoken rule that you don't go after someones kid like that. ESPECIALLY when his mom gave you numerous warnings that enough was enough before she went in and had enough with the TB mom. There were no issues with any Empire parents during any game aside from that game and that ONE mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Paul Rabin, name doesn't ring a bell, lol.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire parents are White Trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire parents are White Trash.

Not sure what team you are from (guessing TB), but we played them yesterday and had no issues with the parents at all. They cheered for their team and even made a few positive comments about our team and the saves our goalie made. So yes real trashy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's quite comical. You must be referring to the TB mom who couldn't keep her mouth shut and kept talking horribly about an empire kid....that is until the Empire mom put her in her place. Then it was crickets after that.
As parents, on the sidelines, talking about the game or a call you don't agree with or a play, that's fine, but it's an unspoken rule that you don't go after someones kid like that. ESPECIALLY when his mom gave you numerous warnings that enough was enough before she went in and had enough with the TB mom. There were no issues with any Empire parents during any game aside from that game and that ONE mom.

Are you serious the TB mom said something when that kid hauled off and hit the TB player in the back while he was laying on the ground. You are an absolute moron and so was the mother. She put no one in there place. The TB Mom was sticking up for the kid that was hit on the ground and Empire Mommy didn't like what every parent was saying because it was a trash move on the kid. Its a shame for Suffolk families because I know some good ones but every game or tournament its always the Suffolk trash that stands out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have witnessed it multiple times on the sideline yelling at the kids or cursing continuously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have witnessed it multiple times on the sideline yelling at the kids or cursing continuously.

Your right Coach Cat is the only coach that has cursed, he's such a bad person. Stop it you don't like Coach Cat we get it. The guy is a great coach and gets the most out of his kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you serious the TB mom said something when that kid hauled off and hit the TB player in the back while he was laying on the ground. You are an absolute moron and so was the mother. She put no one in there place. The TB Mom was sticking up for the kid that was hit on the ground and Empire Mommy didn't like what every parent was saying because it was a trash move on the kid. Its a shame for Suffolk families because I know some good ones but every game or tournament its always the Suffolk trash that stands out.

this is hilarious - "Suffolk families". you are a total tool. Keep your snobby self in Nassau then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Son played there years ago Played under that insanity watching him this weekend he was more composed especially in express game lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your right Coach Cat is the only coach that has cursed, he's such a bad person. Stop it you don't like Coach Cat we get it. The guy is a great coach and gets the most out of his kids.

True Blue 2023 has been doing this for years. You can set a clock to it. Not sure if it's the head coach, but definitely their tall asst coach. He loves to turn an engage the parents on sideline and trash talk. He is a classless man. When they win a game they run to BOC and pound their chest and say how bad the other teams parents are; they call them abusive and babies. They love to talk about how awesome they are. When TB loses they run on here to talk about bad refs, no balls on end lines, sun in the goalies eyes the whole game or whatever excuse they can think of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cat is the MOST overrated coach out there. He's a complete D-Bag! And for True Blue.. we we saw their true colors this weekend when they finally played real teams. Go back to the C bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cat is the MOST overrated coach out there. He's a complete D-Bag! And for True Blue.. we we saw their true colors this weekend when they finally played real teams. Go back to the C bracket[/quote]
That's why he crushed express B, 91 warriors, and went to brave heart with Haugen. You don't have the highest lacrosse IQ do you? I did not know C teams could do that. I guess all those other teams are C teams also. Thanks for letting everyone know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-) [/quote]

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.[/quote]
Dude, Joe Cat is the leader of the loud mouths!!!!![/quote]
Coming from someone who knows nothing about coach cat[/quote]
Have witnessed it multiple times on the sideline yelling at the kids or cursing continuously.[/quote]

Cat is the MOST overrated coach out there. He's a complete D-Bag! And for True Blue.. we we saw their true colors this weekend when they finally played real teams. Go back to the C bracket[/quote]
Our boys played their hearts out without a 14 year old!! Save the negative stuff. TB is real

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, playing in the finals in many age groups in the A brackets, but losing there (largely all to Express) means they are C teams? That's your logic and though process??! Please go back to your former schools and berate your teachers for not teaching you any critical thinking skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue has never ever had an A team in their organization. Hopefully , this 2023 group will move up to the A bracket. The more the merrier & it would be good for L I LAX.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the mighty Warriors were a top 5 team, TB beat them easily I may add

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it . TB needs to enter some A tourneys and play the A teams
from MD. Philly , Boston etc and stop entering B/C tourneys and playing teams nobody ever heard of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought SYAG was only 2023 team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits loose again

I think you mean that they lost again. They lost to the Crabs by one goal. Your sons' team couldn't beat either one of them.

The question is how many 22's played for the Crabs? Last years team would have lost to JS's team by 5-10 goals. Rumor is a few Madlax kids joined and a few 22's stayed back or are planning to so they are going to play with the team now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also may add that TB lost to Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The obsession with these teams and who is top 5 is ridiculous. It is 6th grade lax . You talk like you play. Does it puff you up that much to be able to say your KID won a t-shirt at a tournament???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also may add they had a double header and played with no break in that humidity and heat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also may add they had a double header and played with no break in that humidity and heat.

Here come the excuses....double header, heat, sun in their eyes, too windy, what else we got?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhh, and there is the excuse. Like I said in earlier post, True Blue
Post are like clock work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also may add that TB new they were already in the playoffs and rested kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like excuses to me. FYI it was hot for everyone. If you can't take the heat, get out of the fire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are lucky you even made the playoffs. If you hadn't finished in 4th place you wouldn't have had to play a " double header ". Everyone played in the same weather conditions. Just stop your crying & whining & move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhh, and there is the excuse. Like I said in earlier post, True Blue
Post are like clock work.

Maybe your right but please explain using a 14 year old boy vs our team. If we were so bad why would you stoop to that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB and JC are complete LOSERS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB and JC are complete LOSERS!

Cat puts the time in with our boys and you can say what you want the improvement is clear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the [lacrosse] is true blue? Is it somewhere between pseudo blue and pure blue. Why not aqua blue?? I need answers!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 player does not make or break ANY team. You lost. Accept it and move on.

Page 77 of 102 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard