BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 74 of 102 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LI Laxfest coming up seems like some pretty good teams involved. Anyone know where Central Kings are from?

You're on the internet already, and Google is your friend - they show up as the first result if you searched "Central Kings lacrosse". Why would you take the time to post here waiting for an answer???! SMH

(And "no", even now I will not post the answer for you!)

Anything on these guys is it a club or a throw together team

Is y'all wanna no who be dem kings? Ol' willie guna tells ya. Day be an A teem from mass-a-shoots-its

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Laxfest coming up seems like some pretty good teams involved. Anyone know where Central Kings are from?

You're on the internet already, and Google is your friend - they show up as the first result if you searched "Central Kings lacrosse". Why would you take the time to post here waiting for an answer???! SMH

(And "no", even now I will not post the answer for you!)

Anything on these guys is it a club or a throw together team

Again, Google is your friend - their website would pretty much answer your questions, but you want someone else to go do the legwork for you and spoon feed you info . . .

(And, "yes", I looked at their website, and there more than enough info there to figure out what they are.)

Thank you
💣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
interesting there has been no response from Bandit parents from this post yesterday - guess truth is sinking in. Much more diversity in the game now then even just a few years ago and non traditional lax geographies like CA, FL & TX are starting to take the spots on those D1 rosters. Like poster said yesterday, elite athletes will always win out over the long run. Hey, on the bright side, as long as you live close to JS, play football for him, kiss his butt and allow him to build a team around his sons, there will always be a spot for you to line his pockets. Remember, don't speak up and never ask questions......

Unfortunately, The part of the post regarding JS is very, very true, EXCEPT the part about lining his pockets, otherwise right on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No reason. Game was a fluke. They play 20 times, Express wins one of them. Just a fact.

The Bandit loss last summer to Igloo was also a fluke ? Don't worry the Bandits are still the greatest. Good luck this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Bandits losing this weekend, whether people think it was a fluke or not, is great for the game and this age group. The huge gap between them and other top LI teams has been closing in and this weekend showed that. I also think it's interesting that they no longer play up a year, which they did for years, because again they are not as far out in front as they once were. This could make for an interesting summer of tournaments, which is always nice. No one wants to see the same team dominating every tourney, well unless your JS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Bandits losing this weekend, whether people think it was a fluke or not, is great for the game and this age group. The huge gap between them and other top LI teams has been closing in and this weekend showed that. I also think it's interesting that they no longer play up a year, which they did for years, because again they are not as far out in front as they once were. This could make for an interesting summer of tournaments, which is always nice. No one wants to see the same team dominating every tourney, well unless your JS.

Its youth travel so many great players and teams and you do not win every game. Think its nice the Bandits loss its great for the age group and great they arent on here crying. This is a great age group congrats to the Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its youth travel so many great players and teams and you do not win every game. Think its nice the Bandits loss its great for the age group and great they arent on here crying. This is a great age group congrats to the Crabs

Says the Crabs dad lol I agree 6th grade lacrosse is going to have ups and downs. Other than maybe 2020 every age group has a different winner every tournament. Too many good teams out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 has beaten the outlaw select team the last two times by at least 4 goals and has yet to lose to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue 2023 has beaten the outlaw select team the last two times by at least 4 goals and has yet to lose to them.

Good for them. No one cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much

Negativity isnt necessary and im not a true Blue person but it is evident there is improvement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you need a hug?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good for them. No one cares.

Hahahaha, this dude tried posting this nonsense on other threads too, what a clown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much

Because most of the kids left last year. It all comes down to the coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much

Negativity isnt necessary and im not a true Blue person but it is evident there is improvement

If your not a True Blue person how do you know all there scores. There are a B+ team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue always, and this is true with my older boy as well, put a competitive team on field. They get decent players and send a lot kids on to the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get why all the fuss about true blue and outlaws select. Both good teams. Are they top 5? No, and thered nothing wrong with that. Theres far more people and kids on teams 5 through 30 than there are 1 through 5. Sure most of the talk ends up being about the best teams. That's natural in sports and discussion. I'd bet most of the morons causing trouble on here are the same people. Same couple people bash bandits, same couple people bash outlaws, etc. Coming from a dad who's kids have been on teams across the spectrum, very good to bad. Currently my youngest is on a b team. He had the option of playing on this team with some friends, or on a better team where he didn't know anyone. He chose the "worse" team with his buddies.

I for one am looking forward to his tourney this weekend. Lunatics and all. Remember there are far more normal people out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much

If your not a True Blue person how do you know all there scores. There are a B+ team.

Outlaw organization does not have a True A team for every grade level. You can call it what ever you want -- black-gold- select - Just not "A".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get why all the fuss about true blue and outlaws select. Both good teams. Are they top 5? No, and thered nothing wrong with that. Theres far more people and kids on teams 5 through 30 than there are 1 through 5. Sure most of the talk ends up being about the best teams. That's natural in sports and discussion. I'd bet most of the morons causing trouble on here are the same people. Same couple people bash bandits, same couple people bash outlaws, etc. Coming from a dad who's kids have been on teams across the spectrum, very good to bad. Currently my youngest is on a b team. He had the option of playing on this team with some friends, or on a better team where he didn't know anyone. He chose the "worse" team with his buddies.

I for one am looking forward to his tourney this weekend. Lunatics and all. Remember there are far more normal people out there.

"Theres far more people and kids on teams 5 through 30 than there are 1 through 5." Most insightful comment I've seen on BOTC in a while. Yet, the 'Top 5' posters/commenters look with disdain on everything below - they are elitist (which, by the way, is NEVER a compliment!).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. There are plenty AA and A caliber players playing on so called B teams for various reasons. Proximity to home, friends, coach, etc. I can tell you from experience these players will do very well in high school and, if they choose, college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. There are plenty AA and A caliber players playing on so called B teams for various reasons. Proximity to home,
friends, coach, etc. I can tell you from experience these players will do very well in high school and, if they choose, college.

Yes true I agree, but what does that have too do with True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not saying much

Outlaw organization does not have a True A team for every grade level. You can call it what ever you want -- black-gold- select - Just not "A".

Well lets take a look at this dumb comment. In the older years every team hopes to get invited to the Philly Showcase and Naptown. Only the best of the best get invited in the entire country. The only long Island clubs that have teams that got invited to both were the Outlaws, Express, Igloo and 9 plus 1. I think you are bias or lack the appropriate knowledge to make such a statement. I will accept were teams are invited to play as a better indicator of who has the best teams ahead of your your opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Theres far more people and kids on teams 5 through 30 than there are 1 through 5." Most insightful comment I've seen on BOTC in a while. Yet, the 'Top 5' posters/commenters look with disdain on everything below - they are elitist (which, by the way, is NEVER a compliment!).

I know some boys that play TB on different aged teams that have previously played for Igloo, Express, and 89+2 - they all left for differing reasons: too many players on the team, too much politics/empty promises from Dir's and coaches, general over-the-top approach, etc. The bottom line is that they were top tier players by virtue of playing on those other teams, but chose not to stay there. The biggest difference between the A and B teams are the level of depth of these players. But TB has some top lines that could match up with A teams' top guys, but their 2nd and 3rd would not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know some boys that play TB on different aged teams that have previously played for Igloo, Express, and 89+2 - they all left for differing reasons: too many players on the team, too much politics/empty promises from Dir's and coaches, general over-the-top approach, etc. The bottom line is that they were top tier players by virtue of playing on those other teams, but chose not to stay there. The biggest difference between the A and B teams are the level of depth of these players. But TB has some top lines that could match up with A teams' top guys, but their 2nd and 3rd would not.

There's nothing wrong with that at all better than being in other organizations B teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's nothing wrong with that at all better than being in other organizations B teams

We're not a B team. We're an A club. JC is our chosen one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can say that about many B+ teams, the starting 10 very good but after that big decline in talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can say that about many B+ teams, the starting 10 very good but after that big decline in talent.

Yet, so many on the BOTC boards dismiss the teams in their entirety.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a very accurate statement and one of the reasons True Blue, Outlaws and other teams don't beat Express, etc. TB, etc. #1's probably match up with the AA team #3 or #4 which is still very good. What is also true and parents should keep this in mind, getting invited to big tournaments when the kids are older is great but if your kid is on the bench it will not make a difference. If your kid is the 7th middie on Express but the 1st or 2nd on TB or another team what would you do? If you are smart, you move to TB or Outlaws or another program so that your kid gets more touches. Combine the increase playing time with playing against better teams will only improve your son. There are no stats to prove this but I would guess there are far more starters on B+ teams playing in college than bench warmers on the A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some good games on the schedule at lax fest this weekend. will express dominate the bracket or any chance warriors, True Blue or Empire can make a run for it? other teams look like from out of state so hard to gauge them yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some good games on the schedule at lax fest this weekend. will express dominate the bracket or any chance warriors, True Blue or Empire can make a run for it? other teams look like from out of state so hard to gauge them yet.

Was there a change in the Warriors schedule ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not sure if that was a sarcastic response, but it looks like the schedule is the same as it was when it was released.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're probably playing the Outlaws now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not sure if that was a sarcastic response, but it looks like the schedule is the same as it was when it was released.

I really do hope it was supposed to be funny because the warriors are playing none of the other top teams. How obvious could this be the way its set up?
They don't play Haugen (but play Hedstrom instead)? They don't play True Blue and they don't play Empire. Really want that t shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors and Haugen are obviously the top teams, set up for them to meet in finals, we'll see, but not that surprising - usually how these things go. I'll leave it up to you to start ranking the teams after those two, maybe an upset, but based on what I've seen a bit of a gap between the top two and balance of Long Island teams. Good luck, look forward to watching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors and Haugen are obviously the top teams, set up for them to meet in finals, we'll see, but not that surprising - usually how these things go. I'll leave it up to you to start ranking the teams after those two, maybe an upset, but based on what I've seen a bit of a gap between the top two and balance of Long Island teams. Good luck, look forward to watching.

What about the Outlaws? Aren't they relevant?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ol' Willie be sayin haugen goin win tidae. Be sayin it alda time. Which 1 a y'all wanna take dat ack-shun? I gots fiddie cent awn it. Y'all akss bout dem outlaws. Dey reverent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ol' Willie be sayin haugen goin win tidae. Be sayin it alda time. Which 1 a y'all wanna take dat ack-shun? I gots fiddie cent awn it. Y'all akss bout dem outlaws. Dey reverent

Not funny and you are an idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The schedule definitely changed. Our times stayed the same but two of the original teams we were playing were swapped out. Like a prior poser said it was set up for a Warriors Haugen final. Pretty pathetic, but typical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. There are plenty AA and A caliber players playing on so called B teams for various reasons. Proximity to home,
friends, coach, etc. I can tell you from experience these players will do very well in high school and, if they choose, college.

Yes true I agree, but what does that have too do with True Blue.

Not sure people are talking about true blue that Steve associated with the club it's borderline weird

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Ol' Willie be sayin haugen goin win tidae. Be sayin it alda time. Which 1 a y'all wanna take dat ack-shun? I gots fiddie cent awn it. Y'all akss bout dem outlaws. Dey reverent

Not funny and you are
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Ol' Willie be sayin haugen goin win tidae. Be sayin it alda time. Which 1 a y'all wanna take dat ack-shun? I gots fiddie cent awn it. Y'all akss bout dem outlaws. Dey reverent

Not funny and you are an idiot.

Express vs 91 B in the championship Neither team will play a close game. Schedule was adjusted accordingly

Page 74 of 102 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard