BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 268 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the experience of kids who have participated in Committed camps? I received an invite to attend a committed camp run by 4 schools, one of which my son is committed to. I'm not sure the summer schedule will allow but seems like an interesting event. Any feedback would be helpful.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How big of a bust was smithtown east again this year all that talent past 3,4 years and can't even make it off L.I is there Era done ?? Year after year they had so much fire power, faceoff guys etc

The era of the Turtle is over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't be taking my sons spot, he outplays those kids on the summer circuit, everyone knows the top LI HS recruits come from the publics. And we don't have the weasel club coaches picking this team. So yes top 20. Perhaps you haven't seen the sidelines at this event, it's standing room only for college coaches, mostly head coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't be taking my sons spot, he outplays those kids on the summer circuit, everyone knows the top LI HS recruits come from the publics. And we don't have the weasel club coaches picking this team. So yes top 20. Perhaps you haven't seen the sidelines at this event, it's standing room only for college coaches, mostly head coaches.

Ok dad....If catholics were allowed your son wouldn't get an invite. Please stop dad.....your making me look stupid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How big of a bust was smithtown east again this year all that talent past 3,4 years and can't even make it off L.I is there Era done ?? Year after year they had so much fire power, faceoff guys etc

Great talent above and beyond the Turtles. 0-4 getting past Suffolk. Coach never made them a collective better team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok dad....If catholics were allowed your son wouldn't get an invite. Please stop dad.....your making me look stupid.

Ok mom, keep writing your check for mediocre lax and education. Mine is committed to a top school and playing for a real championship. Nice try though!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok mom, keep writing your check for mediocre lax and education. Mine is committed to a top school and playing for a real championship. Nice try though!

Is your son's school Merrimack?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing how you Catholic school dads get, because you are just anther school on LI. On an all LI team you would have one kid on team LP D mid. That is it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, that's where your son is going, nothing wrong with that. Plenty of kids in Catholics are happy at schools like that. My son has much higher standards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the era of the Turtle is over....

Oh wait, except for the fact that 22 out of 22 Turtles will be playing D1 College Lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh wait, except for the fact that 22 out of 22 Turtles will be playing D1 College Lacrosse.

Will any start, or even play next year? Can only think of 2-3 that could get some playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, that's where your son is going, nothing wrong with that. Plenty of kids in Catholics are happy at schools like that. My son has much higher standards.

CW Post?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EAST ISLIP LACROSSE WATCH OUT 2018 team is stacked with D1 kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ouch...sounds a little bitter for not living up to expectations. Those daddy's have had their boys training year round since the 3rd grade. That's great 22 out of 22 will be playing D1 college lacrosse, but remember 22 out of 22 can't say they won Suffolk A or LIC 2017. A high school memory forever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CW Post?

On behalf of all kids going to Merrimack and LIU Post - you can both go fv¢% yourselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CW Post?

Very funny, but your alma matter is fine for some, mine is going to a top ten. Dont be jealous , it worked out for him/us. Hope your son can achieve the same, tell him to keep working hard!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to win HS lacrosse, then you play as a team. Fire power, fogo's, D-1 commits...none of it means squat if you cant play as a unit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem North turtle has a good chance to get some playing time with the national champs Maryland he's that good , but doesn't get much attention.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ouch...sounds a little bitter for not living up to expectations. Those daddy's have had their boys training year round since the 3rd grade. That's great 22 out of 22 will be playing D1 college lacrosse, but remember 22 out of 22 can't say they won Suffolk A or LIC 2017. A high school memory forever.

A bunch won Nassau C, LIC and NYS Championships last year, and two of three so far this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely understood and earned...mad respect! Was simply stating the end of an era...sort of like the lull the Yankees wen through before Judge came on the scene.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will any start, or even play next year? Can only think of 2-3 that could get some playing time.

Really? depends on the school. Look at the number of freshman that contributed at the college level this year. I think 80% see the field year one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Very funny, but your alma matter is fine for some, mine is going to a top ten. Dont be jealous , it worked out for him/us. Hope your son can achieve the same, tell him to keep working hard!"

Dude, really?!? Alma matter? Guessing your alma mater has three letters, they are not I,V or Y but pretty sure they ARE N.C.C. Come on, if you're going to mock someone's smarts, make sure YOU don't come out looking dumber than they are! Just to be correct here: Alma mater is an allegorical Latin phrase for a university or college. In modern usage, it is a school or university which an individual has attended

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True.... Good thing they all have a chance to win an NCAA D1 Championship, a memory forever. Many were starters on HS Teams that won Suffolk, Nassau Champoinships, LIC (Class A,B&C) and of course a few won NYS Championships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so funny. The same guys that tout the schools their kids will be going to and bash "lesser" schools are the same guys in the workplace who bash the ivy league grads they work with (or for). Funny how the prism changes...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SOMERS, N.Y. – Members of the Somers girls varsity lacrosse team said members of the Yorktown High School boys varsity lacrosse team harassed and intimidated them at the Section 1 Class B Girls Lacrosse championship game May 25, at Yorktown High School.
In two statements released June 6, Somers Central School District administrators said members of the Somers girls lacrosse team were preparing for the game in the Yorktown boys locker room when members of the Yorktown boys lacrosse team entered and “engaged in harassing and intimidating behavior,” which caused the girls lacrosse students to leave, and relocate to a different locker room.
The incident was investigated internally and follow-up conversations were had with Yorktown school officials to make them aware of the outcome of the investigation, said Somers Superintendent Dr. Raymond Blanch. He added that the information was also shared with the Section 1 Office of Interscholastic Athletics, and that an update will be released with any new information provided by either organization.

“We have considered all avenues available to address this situation, including consulting legal counsel,” Blanch, Somers High School Principal Mark Bayer and Somers Athletic Director Roman Catalino wrote in a statement to parents. They added that the school is available to support any students impacted by this incident, and encouraged any students to contact the Somers administration if they need assistance.
Messages left for Dr. Ralph Napolitano, superintendent of schools for Yorktown, and Fio Nardone, athletic director for Yorktown, were not immediately returned.
“As superintendent of the Somers Central School District, I find this incident to be both concerning and upsetting,” Blanch said. “Unfortunately, what should have been a day showcasing the competitive-spirit, athletic abilities and sportsmanship of both teams, was marred by the rude and disrespectful behavior of certain students.”
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry EI, too many of your players leave to private over the years. Start retaining your talent then maybe you get out of Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Some were removed from the stadium by security.

Really?
SWR has always been a first class program and still is.
Lax Out Cancer and many other outreach events are held by this team.
The actions of over zealous security members can't be overlooked here as well.
Do you all know that a SB security member was cursing and grabbing HS girls and women prompting some Dads to intervene?
There is way more to this than you gossip queens know.
But you'll keep going I'm sure as you must. Makes for good reality TV and posting opinions with no information is typical here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh stop because your kid didnt have a good day your calling bull? Are there phone calls made absolutely. Coaches were watching. Kids will make it on their names even if they had a bad day. Well this kid is committed so he should make it over a kid that is not. I get that. Teams were not stacked. Looked even.

Actually teams were stacked. Was rediculous!

So which of the seven teams were the stacked teams?

Nassau or Suffolk? maybe your talking about two different tryouts

Oh stop because your kid didnt have a good day your calling bull? Are there phone calls made absolutely. Coaches were watching. Kids will make it on their names even if they had a bad day. Well this kid is committed so he should make it over a kid that is not. I get that. Teams were not stacked. Looked even.

Actually teams were stacked. Was rediculous!

So which of the seven teams were the stacked teams?

Nassau or Suffolk? maybe your talking about two different tryouts

Should include all private and catholic kids at this tryout

Why? They can do their own top 20, I mean top 20 holdbacks.

Good one - True,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Some were removed from the stadium by security

Can someone say Pequa LIC champs.........not! Suffolk wouldn't have it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]SWR was beatdown by CSH, outplayed at every position. Looked like college against HS. The bigger show was the embarrassment caused by the out of control SWR student fans and parents. What a disgusting and obnoxious display, coaches wife along with the rest of the Lax bro dads should have been ejected. CSH won with class, congrats!

Your post makes no sense. This is about class C. Obviously a no pants dad stirring the pot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your post makes no sense. This is about class C. Obviously a no pants dad stirring the pot

And your post makes no sense. This most likely would be posted by someone from Suffolk trying to make a point that it's better than Nassau . Not someone from the town you're trying to bring back into the conversation. I've got no dog in this fight but whether these postings are coming from one person or a few different, your unhealthy obsession with that town and constant need to steer the convo back that way is becoming embarrassing .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know of a way to see the games today online

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time Warner Cable, Spectrumnews app streaming live.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wm going to state championship!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM and CSH both play pretty poorly but advance, GC down early vs YTown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bay Shore AD retired. 3 years too late

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC losses to Yorktown in double OT. 5-4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And your post makes no sense. This most likely would be posted by someone from Suffolk trying to make a point that it's better than Nassau . Not someone from the town you're trying to bring back into the conversation. I've got no dog in this fight but whether these postings are coming from one person or a few different, your unhealthy obsession with that town and constant need to steer the convo back that way is becoming embarrassing .

No sorry, it's not a Suffolk person, they acted with class and dignity. Complete opposite of the no pants dads. Don't care if you're embarrassed by it, should have ensured the pants were worn. The obsession is the no pant dad who brought Pequa into a post about class c. Your post is nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So with the County dinner right around the corner, will Smithtown East get player of the year for the third straight year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sorry, it's not a Suffolk person, they acted with class and dignity. Complete opposite of the no pants dads. Don't care if you're embarrassed by it, should have ensured the pants were worn. The obsession is the no pant dad who brought Pequa into a post about class c. Your post is nonsense.

U need a straight jacket and some meds dude, u sound like a nutbag that's quickly unravelling. It's BOTC, it's not that serious .

Like Reply Quote
Page 72 of 268 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard