BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2025 - 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Come on please I agree some programs have improved the YJ is a completely different level. The BbP coach peer pressuring his players to play Leg a Sea is comical. Yj is tops by a very large margin. As far as Js team at YJ I personally would take his track record And venture to say they'll be very good. Think there are many great players on the island so why not have more quality programs

YJ '21-'25 is not tops in the younger age groups. They get pummeled playing the MD teams. They will have competive games with the other good LI programs. JS does not have time for this team, I saw them play this fall and they were destroyed by a '24 pick up team. The YJ dynasty is over, they are trying to ride on there reputation, unfortunately the talent just isn't concentrated just there anymore.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just parents jockying to improve their chances at BBP varsity. Moreover, the girls never made YJ A and now they're on an "A" team at a B club. But it's still A!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just parents jockying to improve their chances at BBP varsity. Moreover, the girls never made YJ A and now they're on an "A" team at a B club. But it's still A!!!

Rhodes were the better B players who would have gone to A and were told that. Not interested in those coaches. Remember what happened the last two summers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GICK at BBP is going to get himself in deep. Parents do the research its YJ and the rest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GICK at BBP is going to get himself in deep. Parents do the research its YJ and the rest

Not anymore!!! Club will fall apart over the next few years and just be part of the mix. Same happened to LI Express on the boys side.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who are you? and what do you know about training and developing? some families want their kid to reach her full potential as a player and enjoy the ride...the nonsense you deal with is insane..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe she just was a better fit for the B team. Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the girl was " dismissed " after being pulled up to "A" line during practice then she didn't have what CR was looking for. Everyone thinks they know the "best player". That " A " line is pretty stacked, it was the bottom half of that '25 team that needed help. We are 2024, Janelli will be a good solid coach for new girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Yellow Jackets or any other NY teams playing in the Lax for the Cure?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How come Yellow Jackets or any other NY teams playing in the Lax for the Cure?

Too competitive tournament for yellow jackets

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks, Seems odd that in the 2025 bracket, 3 of the 5 teams are Maryland teams, and the other 2 teams are NJ.
Seems like they should have saved their money and played local.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has any of the 2025's played in any tourneys yet? wondering how they would do against the Maryland teams that have been playing together since October?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has any of the 2025's played in any tourneys yet? wondering how they would do against the Maryland teams that have been playing together since October?

Express was down to Maryland this march. Went 2-1. Beat Madlax, Laxfacotry. Only loss was to the Geese. I believe Geese went 3-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm surprised Express did so well.

I saw them play at the Shamrock Shootout and they were by far the weakest of the four 25/26 teams in attendance that day.

It was also freezing that day and early in the season and they are 9, so who knows if that day's performance paints an accurate picture.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Express a boys club? We are in a girls forum!!

Looks like Hero's Green 25 is the cream of the crop in MD. went 8-0 in the NGLL league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many hold backs or reclassed girls are on that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How many hold backs or reclassed girls are on that team?

Don't worry about it YJ whiner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell me who is coaching the Liberty 2025 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone tell me who is coaching the Liberty 2025 team?

I think its Norma Stitz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
her asst. was stud player for Terps...Connie Lingus...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't Express a boys club? We are in a girls forum!!

Looks like Hero's Green 25 is the cream of the crop in MD. went 8-0 in the NGLL league.

How did your "cream of the hold backs" do yesterday? Did your reclassed beat out their reclassed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Long Island excuse, "hold backs"! Bet you can't find any moron cuz there are none. Shut up and practice!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Championship Game

Hero's 2025 green - 9
M&D 25 Black - 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posted in MD Forum: Sounds like Hero's and M&D are the top teams in MD. Sounds like our LI girls have their work cut out for them;

"The championship game was an incredible game for any lax fan to watch, it's amazing how talented these girls are in 3rd/4th grade!! M&D really impressed me by being able to retain possession & keep passing for roughly the final 4-5 minutes of the game, that's not normal for this age group. These girls will be a lot of fun to watch moving forward as they develop & the teams get "settled," all 3 of the games were 1 goal games (just like 90% of the games this weekend in all age groups). I was happy to be there to watch this game and other games while waiting for my daughters team to play."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Long Island excuse, "hold backs"! Bet you can't find any moron cuz there are none. Shut up and practice!

Just like typical Maryland excuse when it comes to the U15 championship...too much money,too far and its not a great tournament, just to name a few...shut up and show up!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would Maryland teams drive to some remote hotbed lacrosse town in Kansas City/indianoplis to play a bunch of terrible teams that can't throw and catch!! Maryland teams don't trophy chase, they are there to play the best competition day in and day out.

MND always plays in the top tourneys in the A division. Heros and Skywalkers never duck opponents.

Can't wait to see YJ get their heads handed to them at Laxin Out Loud! They got the short end of the stick. Having to face the top 3 MD teams based on NGLL regular season! I see their B squad is playing in the C division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would Maryland teams drive to some remote hotbed lacrosse town in Kansas City/indianoplis to play a bunch of terrible teams that can't throw and catch!! Maryland teams don't trophy chase, they are there to play the best competition day in and day out.

MND always plays in the top tourneys in the A division. Heros and Skywalkers never duck opponents.

Can't wait to see YJ get their heads handed to them at Laxin Out Loud! They got the short end of the stick. Having to face the top 3 MD teams based on NGLL regular season! I see their B squad is playing in the C division.

YJ has no chance in their division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Posted in MD Forum: Sounds like Hero's and M&D are the top teams in MD. Sounds like our LI girls have their work cut out for them;

"The championship game was an incredible game for any lax fan to watch, it's amazing how talented these girls are in 3rd/4th grade!! M&D really impressed me by being able to retain possession & keep passing for roughly the final 4-5 minutes of the game, that's not normal for this age group. These girls will be a lot of fun to watch moving forward as they develop & the teams get "settled," all 3 of the games were 1 goal games (just like 90% of the games this weekend in all age groups). I was happy to be there to watch this game and other games while waiting for my daughters team to play."

An incredible game for any lax fan to watch. What a tool you are 4th grade lolol repeat 4th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why would Maryland teams drive to some remote hotbed lacrosse town in Kansas City/indianoplis to play a bunch of terrible teams that can't throw and catch!! Maryland teams don't trophy chase, they are there to play the best competition day in and day out.

YJ has no chance in their division.

I guess you haven't seen them play YJ will surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy the wins now. The girls will catch up right around high school, when it counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suggesting that any 4th grader will get "their heads handed to them" makes you a total dbag moron. Set up your chair and shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ is going to rip them apart!! Our girls are coached by the best in the business. Just wait and see then you can talk!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think about what your saying;."Can't wait to see YJ get their heads handed to them at Laxin Out Loud!" it's scary beyond belief... feel sorry for you in so many ways.. please get help beacuse your ablosute loser... I certainly hope you don't coach or have the chance to be around any kids unsupervised... good luck to you loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've read A LOT of embarrassing things on here in the 3 years since I discovered this site, but this is by far the most embarrassing. To think that an actual adult typed this and thought it was OK is scary. I hope you don't have children. 10 year old girls..........speechless. Not a YJ parent but good luck to ALL THE GIRLS. Embarrassing.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Can't wait to see YJ get their heads handed to them at Laxin Out Loud! " ABSOLUTE LOSER....
Hope you don't Coach or are around kids unsupervised... YOU NEED HELP b/c YOUR a LOSER
YOUR Daughther or Niece or Cousin probably does not even play on whatever team it's on.. get help

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well
They may......
But the best part is that they are in 4th grade!
The best games are when they get up in high school.
See you there and remember they are little girls playing a game!

[lacrosse]........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"YJ is going to rip them apart!! Our girls are coached by the best in the business. Just wait and see then you can talk!!!!"

Why are you so "appalled"??? Look what your team mom is posting! And people wonder why YJs have a target in their back. Try being a little humble mom...there is always someone better than your little princess, and they live in Maryland. Remember what MD did to your great coach? It's called WIN. Ya jackass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"YJ is going to rip them apart!! Our girls are coached by the best in the business. Just wait and see then you can talk!!!!"

Why are you so "appalled"??? Look what your team mom is posting! And people wonder why YJs have a target in their back. Try being a little humble mom...there is always someone better than your little princess, and they live in Maryland. Remember what MD did to your great coach? It's called WIN. Ya jackass

I'm embarrassed for you that you even wrote this. You need a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd the tournament work out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd the tournament work out?

YJ did very well across the board in Lax by the sea, including yj2025A who won their championship bracket.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard