BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,900
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 327 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before the showcases even get this started this weekend I am wondering after seeing the rosters why girls that are already signed, verbaled, etc...at this point are going to these showcases. The only thing that does is take away playing time from everyone else; it's selfish and pointless for them to be there esp girls from 2014 rostered on 2015 what's the deal with that and already committed...typical

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know who you are referring to but maybe they just want to play. Very hard to give up something you love to do. That is typical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the coaches always encourage the teams to try to play together for these types of tournaments. not only does it give the girls already committed the chance to play a sport they love, but it also helps out there teammates. there is no pressure to be looked at so they are able to pass more and allow their friends more opportunities to get the ball etc. why the negative attitude? in my opinion its more selfless than selfish!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Before the showcases even get this started this weekend I am wondering after seeing the rosters why girls that are already signed, verbaled, etc...at this point are going to these showcases. The only thing that does is take away playing time from everyone else; it's selfish and pointless for them to be there esp girls from 2014 rostered on 2015 what's the deal with that and already committed...typical

Actually it's great that these committed kids are still playing. They actually help their teammates get recruited too. They stick together thus look better! Chemistry is important

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets 2015 team beats 2015 Skywalkers blue team at primetime in front of over 100 college coaches. Game was intense as always. YJ zero yellow cards Skywalkers 4 yellow cards.

Way to go YJ!! Great trip to MD where there is electricity and plenty of gas.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it's great that these committed kids are still playing. They actually help their teammates get recruited too. They stick together thus look better! Chemistry is important

In the most heavily anticipated match up since. U15 in Florida Yj blue meets Skywalkers Blue. YJ wins 7-6! Skywalkers gets 3 yellow cards in process, YJ none. Especially sweet on Maryland field with hometown refs!! Go YJ!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

**Update from PrimeTime 60 Recruiting Showcase, Bel Air, MD**
In the most heavily anticipated match up since U-15 Florida the YJ 2015 Blue team plays Skywalkers Blue. Result: Yj takes this one 7-6. Skywalkers 3 yellow cards, YJ none.
Especially sweet for YJ game held on Maryland fields with Maryland Refs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your bragging about being 1 for 4? You all sound ldesperate. you won by 1 goal, and boaating about not getting cards? Congrats for not acting like thugs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the most heavily anticipated match up since U-15 Florida the YJ 2015 Blue team plays Skywalkers Blue. Result: Yj takes this one 7-6. Skywalkers 3 yellow cards, YJ none.

Go YJ 2015 Blues, You are the Best team in the country. You should be Proud of yourselves!!! I can't imagine how partial the Maryland Refs are! Why isn't their quality assurance monitoring lax refs? Where was TG? LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your bragging about being 1 for 4? You all sound ldesperate. you won by 1 goal, and boaating about not getting cards? Congrats for not acting like thugs

What a tool

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missing the point!!! When Yj gets yellow cards they are thugs but when Skywalkers gets cards at a showcase they are what? Sweet young ladies?? Can't have it both ways!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TP a know show at PRIMETIME over 250 coaches attended run by guess who? TP won't support them so why should they bother going to Hofstra crap they intend to run. The only people hurt are the kids by not going to a tourney that has that many coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too funny had they won the game but been called for those yellow cards the TG fans would have been on this site calling them thugs and demanding that something needs to be done.When it's their good friends from Florida who get the cards ,in Maryland no less, they have nothing to say.Good job girls, and I can't wait till the college verbals start coming in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, they just passed and passed and passed. Made everyone look so much better and had no impact on playing time...

Seriously, maybe tournament was already paid for before committing, maybe need to stay in practice, and lastly maybe need to keep some options open just in case given the young age of committing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like sw was the thugs!! such hypocrites! and one of the yj players was hit very hard in the head. should yj now put tatoos on their arms of that girls number and have parents scream obscenities? i dont think so, not yj style.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like sw was the thugs!! such hypocrites! and one of the yj players was hit very hard in the head. should yj now put tatoos on their arms of that girls number and have parents scream obscenities? i dont think so, not yj style.

Did I miss something with the tattoos ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go YJ 2015 Blues, You are the Best team in the country. You should be Proud of yourselves!!! I can't imagine how partial the Maryland Refs are! Why isn't their quality assurance monitoring lax refs? Where was TG? LOL

Were you there? Tournament reffing is usually shaky but I thought the reffing was actually pretty good. As usual, I thought they missed some calls and we got the short end of the stick but I always see it that way. I'm biased so I'd see it that way if I a SW parent or a parent of any other club kid for that matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were you there? Tournament reffing is usually shaky but I thought the reffing was actually pretty good. As usual, I thought they missed some calls and we got the short end of the stick but I always see it that way. I'm biased so I'd see it that way if I a SW parent or a parent of any other club kid for that matter.

Parents get a grip if your screaming at your kid or any other kid don't you think the college coaches will take note. I watched a 2015 YJ tell a ref he made a bad call and complain about it right next to the sidelines where the college coach was. Yes I am a YJ parent. Stop stressing them out and let them play. There are SEVERAL 14's still looking to get recruited bc believe it or not most schools are just starting!! Oh and btw someone should have told you talking to college coaches is not allowed your bothering them while they should be watching 2014 players!!!! Sincerely a non stressed out YJ parent!!! Your giving us a bad name RELAX

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys deserve credit for beating us - skywalkers 15 blue. Your 15 team played well. But remember this was not an advancing tourney it was a showcase. Our girls wanted to win - no doubt - but the overall objective was to play well in front of lots of college coaches. I think both teams accomplished that.

We hope you all recover from Sandy as quickly as possible. Cant imagine what some of you are going thru. We will see you again in 2013. Get ready!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents get a grip if your screaming at your kid or any other kid don't you think the college coaches will take note. I watched a 2015 YJ tell a ref he made a bad call and complain about it right next to the sidelines where the college coach was. Yes I am a YJ parent. Stop stressing them out and let them play. There are SEVERAL 14's still looking to get recruited bc believe it or not most schools are just starting!! Oh and btw someone should have told you talking to college coaches is not allowed your bothering them while they should be watching 2014 players!!!! Sincerely a non stressed out YJ parent!!! Your giving us a bad name RELAX

What are you talking about? Nobody on this particular thread said anything about talking to college coaches, berating refs, yelling at kids or anything about 2014 teams. You can always start a new thread if you have something new to discuss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GREAT POST,and thank you for your thoughts in our recovery. It was a great game to watch. Keep warm!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets 2015 team beats 2015 Skywalkers blue team at primetime in front of over 100 college coaches. Game was intense as always. YJ zero yellow cards Skywalkers 4 yellow cards.

Get a grip please the coaches are not recruiting the 2015's yet some are just starting w 14's any idiot who looks at lax power can see these schools are still working on 2014. You make the 2015 Blue team sound like its the USA vs Russia rematch from the 1980 Olympics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys deserve credit for beating us - skywalkers 15 blue. Your 15 team played well. But remember this was not an advancing tourney it was a showcase. Our girls wanted to win - no doubt - but the overall objective was to play well in front of lots of college coaches. I think both teams accomplished that.

We hope you all recover from Sandy as quickly as possible. Cant imagine what some of you are going thru. We will see you again in 2013. Get ready!!!!

Thank you!! We love playing your team as well for the competition it brings.
Thank you for your wishes. I know that many of the girls minds were back home with families and friends without power or worse. We look forward to 2013

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a grip please the coaches are not recruiting the 2015's yet some are just starting w 14's any idiot who looks at lax power can see these schools are still working on 2014. You make the 2015 Blue team sound like its the USA vs Russia rematch from the 1980 Olympics.

YJ 2015 has 3 commits already and many offers to others just like Skywalkers Best teams in the country!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad you brought up the girl getting hit in the head, where did she come from!? Surely we would have seen her taking draws and working around the crease during the summer? Hmmm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad you brought up the girl getting hit in the head, where did she come from!? Surely we would have seen her taking draws and working around the crease during the summer? Hmmm.

You have no idea how much of a complete fool you are do you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

was this necessary? Congrats to the YJs 2015 for beating the "team to beat" and doing it the right way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 committs on the 2015??? If true that is great but have not seen anything

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 committs on the 2015??? If true that is great but have not seen anything

this is fantastic, what schools?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ 2015 has 3 commits already and many offers to others just like Skywalkers Best teams in the country!!

Maybe verbals and certainly no offers for 2015's. Call the NCAA if infact this is happening.
For most D1 schools, 2014 recruiting class is wrapping-up. 2015's next fall and coaches already started looking at the 2016's last summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe verbals and certainly no offers for 2015's. Call the NCAA if infact this is happening.
For most D1 schools, 2014 recruiting class is wrapping-up. 2015's next fall and coaches already started looking at the 2016's last summer.

of course, just verbals, but I wondering for which colleges?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big time colleges for big money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big time colleges for big money

Imposter alert

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

of course, just verbals, but I wondering for which colleges?

Florida, Notre Dame and Northwestern

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She was injured this past summer, but was on the sidlines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She was injured this past summer, but was on the sidlines.

Too bad now they know why they look so foolish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question that my daughter asked and I don't know the answer to. Maybe someone can shed a little light on for me. Can a child play for more than one Club team? TG and YJ, Team Eleveate and YJ etc?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but would not recommend ,lots of conflicts and eventually one or both teams will get tired of it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You could join a local town, PAL-type team, but for the clubs that travel, i don't think so. You would probably be scheduled to play many of the same local and out of state tournaments, and possibly even be scheduled to play against the other team. I doubt the coaches/clubs would even agree to it even if it were possible since they each have their own plays and strategies. Not to mention your expenses, travel, and time commitments would be a lot!

Like Reply Quote
Page 81 of 327 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard