BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,912
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 214 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM clear favorite but not a surprise .
Northport has a chance depending on length of those suspensions.
Middle Country could win it , will have the best player on the field in just about every game but little else .
Smithtown East has some descent talent but plays like a team divided , a lot of players trying to get theirs but do not play a team game .
Smithtown West , not very good
Sachem North , not very good
West Islip , plays as a team but not enough talent

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You only get points if you beat a team above yiu

OK professor.....explain to me why WM has 170 pts when they are above everyone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought northport suspensions over. Girls were playing correct?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The knocked off a liquor store last weekend. New suspensions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the real answer to the nepotism/ favoritism debate will be answered on the field. Believe it or not there was a time when L.I. girls lacrosse ruled on the field. We would win School Girls , Under Armour, and almost every other event you could think of. Our girls were able to beat everyone out there, including Baltimore Philly Mass. and metro D.C....... But now it seems as though selfishness favoritism, parents and coachines egos have taken over and destroyed our girls. It is no longer can you play, but do you play for Mt. Sinai, or Northport or E.S.M. All the egos and blind alligences to clubs and schools from both the parents and coaches are ruining Girls lacross on OUR island. Now the loud mouthh parents of today will come on and scoff at me and tell me Im a perv or a stalker. but there are plenty of you on this thread tht know exactly what I mean. Face it we made our girls second best to Maryland and Jersey.... just look at the score sheets

Who gets special treatment from E.S.M.??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Middle Country could win it , will have the best player on the field in just about every game but little else .
Smithtown East has some descent talent but plays like a team divided , a lot of players trying to get theirs but do not play a team game .

Northport: Did any NP players actually get suspended? What games did they miss? how many games were they suspended for?
Ward Melville: certainly a surprise, track record over the years has not been good. What would cause people to think this year would be any different?
Smithtown West: looks good to me. They have a fair amount of talent and a decent coach.
Sachem North: is a good team. Not sure how much talent they have but they are competitive.
Smithtown East: ? Not sure what to make of them just yet. Looks like they play like most other teams.
West Islip; is ok. Not as good as they have been the past several years.Yes, well coached.
Middle Country: has been making noise the past few years and a lot of returning players. Should make it to the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard they robbed a bank too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anything come of the video of a coach while on Florida trip?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with all the blabbering, NO ONE knows who is in what division in Nassau for the playoffs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport: Did any NP players actually get suspended? What games did they miss? how many games were they suspended for?
Ward Melville: certainly a surprise, track record over the years has not been good. What would cause people to think this year would be any different?
Smithtown West: looks good to me. They have a fair amount of talent and a decent coach.
Sachem North: is a good team. Not sure how much talent they have but they are competitive.
Smithtown East: ? Not sure what to make of them just yet. Looks like they play like most other teams.
West Islip; is ok. Not as good as they have been the past several years.Yes, well coached.
Middle Country: has been making noise the past few years and a lot of returning players. Should make it to the finals.

Ward Melville had a bench full of very talented sophomore's last year that never played. They have a very strong team of juniors so they will be strong this year and next and then it's probably over If middle country doesn't do it this year they probably won't have the opportunity again. Smithtown West has a young team. They should be in the mix for a couple
Of yrs. West Islip Graduated some excellent seniors and then had some seniors that just rode the coattails of the excellent seniors. They have some very talented younger players so I think over the next couple of years you going to see them come back. I don't know the ages of the Northport players I'm guessing they're spread out so they could be a contender for the next year or two as well

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You only get points if you beat a team above yiu

OK professor.....explain to me why WM has 170 pts when they are above everyone
they are PowerPoint see you only get points for playing stronger teams not for beating up on Copiague Or , Brentwood

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A teacher in West Islip tells me a month ago two Sioux Indian girls have moved from Arizona to West Islip. On Tuesday they have enough practices to play in games. WI has kept this very quiet. The girls are incredible! One broke the goalies helmet with a shot from about 30 feet. This throws away any analysis in Suffolk County. They are both ninth gradery, but gigantic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a video of the NP coach or the girls who shoplifted at Universal? Does the NP school district have a copy? A picture is worth a 1000 words ... a video tells the real story. Full disclosure of the events would require a review of all the evidence, including any videos. Cover-up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the real answer to the nepotism/ favoritism debate will be answered on the field. Believe it or not there was a time when L.I. girls lacrosse ruled on the field. We would win School Girls , Under Armour, and almost every other event you could think of. Our girls were able to beat everyone out there, including Baltimore Philly Mass. and metro D.C....... But now it seems as though selfishness favoritism, parents and coachines egos have taken over and destroyed our girls. It is no longer can you play, but do you play for Mt. Sinai, or Northport or E.S.M. All the egos and blind alligences to clubs and schools from both the parents and coaches are ruining Girls lacross on OUR island. Now the loud mouthh parents of today will come on and scoff at me and tell me Im a perv or a stalker. but there are plenty of you on this thread tht know exactly what I mean. Face it we made our girls second best to Maryland and Jersey.... just look at the score sheets

Who doesn't?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who doesn't?

Must suck to go through life jealous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who doesn't?

Must suck to go through life jealous
A teacher in West Islip tells me a month ago two Sioux Indian girls have moved from Arizona to West Islip. On Tuesday they have enough practices to play in games. WI has kept this very quiet. The girls are incredible! One broke the goalies helmet with a shot from about 30 feet. This throws away any analysis in Suffolk County. They are both ninth gradery, but gigantic.

And Sachem North just got two eskimos from Alaska. They are huge and can score with their eyes closed. Both 6 feet 3 inches tall 8th graders I think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lmao you people are hilarious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip needs something since they and there coach is a bunch of pretenders this year. No good talent, no good coaching without the talent. Your only as good as your players and that is the West Islip coach and team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip needs something since they and there coach is a bunch of pretenders this year. No good talent, no good coaching without the talent. Your only as good as your players and that is the West Islip coach and team
west islip has never said they were great. It's everyone else that has just had a field day this year with the fact that it's a new team. To say they have no talent is bullsh*t. They have some great players. They also have some green players. It is what it is right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its a down year for them no doubt but they will get better... growing pains this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I called Section XI about this. There is no way these two should be able to play. They said they would get back to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ward Melville had a bench full of very talented sophomore's last year that never played. They have a very strong team of juniors so they will be strong this year and next and then it's probably over If middle country doesn't do it this year they probably won't have the opportunity again. Smithtown West has a young team. They should be in the mix for a couple
Of yrs. West Islip Graduated some excellent seniors and then had some seniors that just rode the coattails of the excellent seniors. They have some very talented younger players so I think over the next couple of years you going to see them come back. I don't know the ages of the Northport players I'm guessing they're spread out so they could be a contender for the next year or two as well

The following comments: "Ward Melville had a bench full of very talented sophomore's last year that never played." are not accurate.

A more accurate assessment would be: Ward Melville has strong Senior (2017) and Junior (2018) classes. None of the current Juniors or Seniors were brought up to the varsity as 9th graders. As sophomores most did see game time but the playing time was limited and changed throughout the season. Some of the players in those grades saw very limited playing time as sophomores. Ward Melville has the athletes to be very competitive but they must be on the field in order to compete.

Several teams have a chance to win the County Championship.

Middle Country
Ward Melville
Sachem North
Smithtown West
Smithtown East
Northport
West Islip

Just be happy that the Championship will be decided on the field and not on this site.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I called Section XI about this. There is no way these two should be able to play. They said they would get back to me.
we got two Syrian refugees they are outstanding as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So says the big Fat Bald know it all !!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a video of the NP coach or the girls who shoplifted at Universal? Does the NP school district have a copy? A picture is worth a 1000 words ... a video tells the real story. Full disclosure of the events would require a review of all the evidence, including any videos. Cover-up?

What's your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any big game left for this season or have they all been played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any big game left for this season or have they all been played.

Why don't Nassau B playoffs start until May 17? The Boces Section 8 site only had 8 teams in the playoff brackets. Last year it was at least 16.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is in Nassau B and C?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The following comments: "Ward Melville had a bench full of very talented sophomore's last year that never played." are not accurate.

A more accurate assessment would be: Ward Melville has strong Senior (2017) and Junior (2018) classes. None of the current Juniors or Seniors were brought up to the varsity as 9th graders. As sophomores most did see game time but the playing time was limited and changed throughout the season. Some of the players in those grades saw very limited playing time as sophomores. Ward Melville has the athletes to be very competitive but they must be on the field in order to compete.

Several teams have a chance to win the County Championship.

Middle Country
Ward Melville
Sachem North
Smithtown West
Smithtown East
Northport
West Islip

Just be happy that the Championship will be decided on the field and not on this site.

West Islip lost to Riverhead yesterday, and is in real danger of not making the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As bad as WI played they don't deserve to make the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So my daughter tried out for school girls and was cut after lunch. Not a huge surprise as we know there are many talented players at her position on LI. I've got no axe to grind. My question is, who were the evaluators? We have been around the LI Lacrosse scene for a very long time and she said she didn't recognize anyone. Just curious. No hidden agenda here. Thanks

My daughter did not recognize anyone, she is a junior from Nassau and has been heavily involved as well. Our guess is that they were all or mostly Suffolk coaches

She should have complained. Not sure if you heard but at least one player was allowed back in. But it was her old coach, Can you say nepotism?

You get more desperate by the hour! Can't imagine the ignorant posts that lie ahead when the actual teams are announced. Funny you can say anything you want behind the computer: Did anyone see the father of the one girl hand the director a wad of cash? My daughter heard him say "How much for the top team" - Anyone see the father hiding in the bushes with a walkie coaching his kid through the drills? Did you all know that one of the evaluators is having an affair with one of the kids parents. These must be the reasons your kid got cut.

You obviously have emotional issues and can almost guarantee that you need to have your meds adjusted. Why keep responding to these posts. If you do not feel it looks a little suspicious that 1 kid who happens to have connections to 2 of the evaluators, and number was not called at lunch, was allowed to continue you are not being honest. I actually think that kid is good enough to make one of the teams but there was a kid cut who is one of the best players on Long Island so previous reputation should have little impact. Cannot tell you if politics played a role or not but the evaluators have to live with themselves if they put a kid on who did not deserve it while keeping one that did off.

EH kid is a nice little player, top 50 HS player on LI? not even close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip doesn't have their best players on Varsity plain and simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet if he had pulled your kid up like you think he should have they'd win states right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

none of the girls on the field are the best players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks JL ..........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they in MS or JV?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were you at the game? are you a wi parent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks JL ..........
yes jim, thank you for spending your free time putting together great things for all the girls that play lax in wi. from pal up to varsity. Senior day was a great success as well. to the bitter person that keeps thanking him, man up and have a nice face to face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet if he had pulled your kid up like you think he should have they'd win states right?

h yeah. she is a game wrecker. pure and simple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

h yeah. she is a game wrecker. pure and simple

Wow a one girl show. Fantastic. What position?

Like Reply Quote
Page 42 of 214 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard