BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 264 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
While CSH vs. Huntington was more exciting than anticipated, not the best lacrosse. Looked to me like CSH exhaled after big non-league games vs. out of regions foes. No horse in the race, but I was expecting this game to be more lopsided. Huntington was spunky.

Huntington had some tough kids. If the new head coach can get the farm system built things might look good for the future there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While CSH vs. Huntington was more exciting than anticipated, not the best lacrosse. Looked to me like CSH exhaled after big non-league games vs. out of regions foes. No horse in the race, but I was expecting this game to be more lopsided. Huntington was spunky.

Huntington had some tough kids. If the new head coach can get the farm system built things might look good for the future there.

Now, you've gone and done it - you've invoked the idea that a HS coach might have to get involved with the JV/MS, and, dare I say, local PAL program in order to solidify their future. Be ready for the all the morons here on BOTC who previously lambasted that idea as a model of how to seriously grow a sport and program! 3, 2, 1, . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington, generally speaking, has had an active youth program for years. I think the bigger issue is loss of kids to St. A's and Chaminade annually.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now, you've gone and done it - you've invoked the idea that a HS coach might have to get involved with the JV/MS, and, dare I say, local PAL program in order to solidify their future. Be ready for the all the morons here on BOTC who previously lambasted that idea as a model of how to seriously grow a sport and program! 3, 2, 1, . . .

Opinions are like.....................

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington's Offense was very effective against CSH D (after 1st qtr miscues)...
CSH way too dominant at the X for Huntington to overcome.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington, generally speaking, has had an active youth program for years. I think the bigger issue is loss of kids to St. A's and Chaminade annually.

Not true. The few players that Huntington loses are not the players on top. St A's and Chaminade can have them...and the parents too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is not true? I know they've had a vibrant youth system for years. I know that they lose 2-3 players a year to those schools that have been decent players including the best player in the soph class who is now a Freshamen at one of those schools included.. My point was its not like Huntington doesn't have a youth system but more they lose a few kids each year--whether they are the #1 or #10 who knows but that is depth that is fleeing. I can't believe Huntington couldn't find anyone better in the whole program to trot out and take the faceoffs over a Freshman either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Footnote...The Hunt Varsity F/O frosh was WAY overmatched; he'd be 3rd string on CSH JV.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Footnote...The Hunt Varsity F/O frosh was WAY overmatched; he'd be 3rd string on CSH JV.

The funny thing is that the CSH boys couldn't man up to a physical challenge with H-Ton.

Last edited by America's Game; . Reason: LANGUAGE
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My opinion on F/Os: any coach that is heading up a HS varsity program should demand from his MS and JV coaches (and maybe even the PAL program!) that they have 2 - 3 boys in each grade that consistently work on F/Os. Many of them may never be more than average, but you will at least have more options available at varsity than having to resort to a way overmatched freshman, and you might actually develope some quality options!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My opinion on F/Os: any coach that is heading up a HS varsity program should demand from his MS and JV coaches (and maybe even the PAL program!) that they have 2 - 3 boys in each grade that consistently work on F/Os. Many of them may never be more than average, but you will at least have more options available at varsity than having to resort to a way overmatched freshman, and you might actually develope some quality options!

And that just goes to show how the least athletic player (the fogo) has distorted the game. Time to get rid of the faceoffs after every goal. 4 faceoffs at beginning of each quarter. Let the field players determine the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that just goes to show how the least athletic player (the fogo) has distorted the game. Time to get rid of the faceoffs after every goal. 4 faceoffs at beginning of each quarter. Let the field players determine the game.

I never said FOGO - I said player who takes the F/O - it should be a mid who can actually play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

" least athletic player" - based upon what?? There are plenty of FOGOs who, were it not for the prowess at the X and the desire of their coach to have them available for any and all faceoffs whenever they occur, would likely be able to play mid on a regular shift for their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off, who is the varsity coach to demand anything of the PAL program? Secondly, slowing the game down at all will kill it for TV. Bowling gets more coverage on TV than NCAA lacrosse and you want to make the game LESS exciting? The faceoff is an exciting aspect to the game. The sport will then very quickly become meaningless in NCAA and will be a club sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....

With all the great lacrosse that CSH has played this year and the competition they have beat, this is the only thing we can chat about regarding CSH Lax?

Beat Syosset, Smithtown W, New Canaan, John Jay, ...

As for Huntington /CSH ... I think the town rivalry game is a fun exciting, chippy game every year that both teams show up for. Traditionally, both sides play sloppy and emotional. Never "great" lacrosse but FUN to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC the posters are referring to a very specific player and you should consider the deletion of the posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is not true? I know they've had a vibrant youth system for years. I know that they lose 2-3 players a year to those schools that have been decent players including the best player in the soph class who is now a Freshamen at one of those schools included.. My point was its not like Huntington doesn't have a youth system but more they lose a few kids each year--whether they are the #1 or #10 who knows but that is depth that is fleeing. I can't believe Huntington couldn't find anyone better in the whole program to trot out and take the faceoffs over a Freshman either.

Couldn't take this post seriously once I saw "the best player in the soph class who is now a freshman"...maybe that new private school freshman will eventually find his way back and be the best freshman at Huntington next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC the posters are referring to a very specific player and you should consider the deletion of the posts.

Says the guy who missed out that the subsequent posters are speaking generically about a position and not any one player . . . either the internet makes people dumb or they were just dumb to start with - not which is true for this guy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off, who is the varsity coach to demand anything of the PAL program? Secondly, slowing the game down at all will kill it for TV. Bowling gets more coverage on TV than NCAA lacrosse and you want to make the game LESS exciting? The faceoff is an exciting aspect to the game. The sport will then very quickly become meaningless in NCAA and will be a club sport.

If your HS coach is not involved in speaking with the community's youth program, then he, the program, and, thus, the community is missing out - maybe it wouldn't be a demand, but it should involve communication and coordination.

Like Reply Quote
(NA) Re: Boys High School Lax
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Sorry but this is referring to this persons opinion about faceoffs not an individual player from any particular team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They actually did do away with faceoffs after every goal. Not sure what year but it was in the 80's because coaches complained about a few schools who had so called "fogo's" that dominated. They gave the ball to the other team after a score thinking it would even out the game and make it more competitive. Lasted one year.

Next they will have the boys face off like the girls do. Might as well you can't hit anymore.

Sayings new rules did away with:
Man ball
Ball release.
I got man

Please add

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, Blue Devil tough guy...please explain this idiotic post...

"The funny thing is that the CSH boys couldn't man up to a physical challenge with H-Ton."

I think they did in fact complete the game, won with ease and were never threatened (on the score board anyway). Did I miss them walking off the field, not going to the cage or not picking up any key ground balls because of the "Huntington physical challenge"? Keep looking for Sasquatch while your at it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"The funny thing is that the CSH boys couldn't man up to a physical challenge with H-Ton."

I think they did in fact complete the game, won with ease and were never threatened (on the score board anyway). Did I miss them walking off the field, not going to the cage or not picking up any key ground balls because of the "Huntington physical challenge"? Keep looking for Sasquatch while your at it...

Nope, just saw CSH getting beat up, and not in reference to stick skills or goals scored because of the kid with the rocket shot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RECRUITING RUNDOWN’S HIGH SCHOOL TOP 25 – WEEK 5, APRIL 19TH

After Top 25 wins over Bullis and St. Ignatius Prep, Landon (Md.) takes over the No. 1 spot from Hill Academy (Ont.), pushing its record to 12-0 just over halfway through the Bears’ season. Elsewhere, little change occurred within the Top 10, besides Victor (N.Y.) sliding in with a week of solid tests against Midwest prep notables coming up.

1. Landon (Md.), 12-0 | Previously: No. 3
Last Week: beat Bullis (Md.) 10-8, DeMatha (Md.) 13-8, St. Ignatius (Calif.) 15-11
This Week: 4/19 vs. Cardinal Gibbons (N.C.), 4/21 vs. St. Albans (D.C.), 4/24 vs. Robinson (Va.)

2. Hill Academy (Ont.), 11-0 | Previously: No. 1
Last Week: Idle
This Week: 4/22 vs. Shaker Heights (Oh.), 4/23 vs. Culver (Ind.)

3. Darien (Conn.), 6-0 | Previously: No. 2
Last Week: Beat Manhasset (N.Y.) 12-8, Fairfield-Warde (Conn.) 18-4
This Week: 4/22 at Wilton (Conn.), 4/25 vs. St. Joseph-Trumbull (Conn.)

4. Culver (Ind.), 10-1 | Previously: No. 4
Last Week: beat Everest Academy (Ont.) 12-11, Kiski Prep (Pa.) 14-3
This Week: 4/22 vs. Detroit Catholic Central (Mich.), 4/23 vs. Hill Academy (Ont.)

5. McDonogh (Md.), 9-1 | Previously: No. 5
Last Week: beat Mt. St. Joseph (Md.) 19-6
This Week: 4/21 at Calvert Hall (Md.), 4/25 at Severn (Md.)

6. Chaminade (N.Y.), 4-1 | Previously: No. 6
Last Week: beat Fairfield Prep (Conn.) 17-7
This Week: 4/20 vs. St. Ignatius (Calif.), 4/22 at Yorktown (N.Y.), 4/25 vs. Kellenberg Memorial (N.Y.)

7. Cold Spring Harbor (N.Y.), 8-0 | Previously: No. 7
Last Week: beat John Jay (N.Y.) 9-7, Huntington (N.Y.) 16-12
This Week: 4/19 vs. Floral Park (N.Y.), 4/22 at North Shore (N.Y.)

8. Avon Old Farms (Conn.), 7-0 | Previously: No. 8
Last Week: beat Berkshire (Mass.) 18-6, Tabor Academy (Mass.) 21-3
This Week: 4/22 at Choate (Conn.), 4/26 at Westminster (Conn.)

9. Brunswick (Conn.), 5-1 | Previously: No. 9
Last Week: beat Taft (Conn.) 14-9, New Canaan (Conn.) 7-5
This Week: 4/19 vs. Lawrenceville (N.J.), 4/22 at Hotchkiss (Conn.)

10. Victor (N.Y.), 5-0 | Previously: No. 11
Last Week: beat Brighton (N.Y.) 15-9
This Week: 4/20 vs. Loyola Academy (Ill.), 4/23 vs. Brother Rice (Mich.)

11. Deerfield (Mass.), 4-1 | Previously: No. 12
Last Week: beat Navy Prep (R.I.) 14-8, Choate (Conn.) 17-4
This Week: 4/19 at Trinity-Pawling (N.Y.), 4/22 at Taft (Conn.)

12. La Salle (Pa.), 7-1 | Previously: No. 13
Last Week: beat Radnor (Pa.) 13-3, Father Judge (Pa.) 19-1
This Week: 4/19 at Conwell Egan (Pa.), 4/20 at Lansdale Catholic (Pa.), 4/25 at St. Joseph’s Prep (Pa.)

13. Delbarton (N.J.), 5-1 | Previously: No. 16
Last Week: lost to Seton Hall Prep (N.J.) 8-7, beat St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) 19-10
This Week: 4/19 vs. Sparta (N.J.), 4/22 vs. Malvern Prep (Pa.)

14. Bullis (Md.), 13-2 | Previously: No. 15
Last Week: lost to Landon (Md.) 10-8, beat West Chester East (Pa.) 15-5, Cardinal Gibbons (N.C.) 10-4
This Week: 4/21 vs. Georgetown Prep (Md.), 4/26 vs. St. John Paul The Great (Va.)

15. St. Anthony’s (N.Y.), 5-2 | Previously: No. 19
Last Week: beat Boys’ Latin (Md.) 12-9, lost to Delbarton (N.J.) 19-10
This Week: 4/20 at Iona Prep (N.Y.), 4/22 vs. Niskayuna (N.Y.)

16. Boys’ Latin (Md.), 7-3 | Previously: No. 14
Last Week: lost to St. Anthony’s (N.Y.) 12-9, beat Severn (Md.) 16-11
This Week: 4/21 at Mt. St. Joe (Md.), 4/25 at St. Mary’s (Md.)

17. St. Paul’s (Md.), 10-1 | Previously: NR
Last Week: beat Loyola Blakefield (Md.) 9-4
This Week: 4/21 at St. Mary’s (Md.), 4/25 at Mt. St. Joe (Md.)

18. IMG Academy (Fla.), 9-1 | Previously: No. 17
This Week: 4/21 vs. McCallie (Tenn.), 4/22 at Centennial (Ga.), 4/25 at Lassiter (Ga.)

19. Salisbury (Conn.), 4-2 | Previously: NR
Last Week: beat Trinity-Pawling (N.Y.) 11-6, Haverford (Pa.) 9-7
This Week: 4/19 at Westminster (Conn.), 4/22 at Loomis Chaffee (Conn.)

20. Haverford (Pa.), 6-4 | Previously: No. 10
Last Week: beat Episcopal Academy (Pa.) 14-11, lost to Salisbury (Conn.) 9-7, lost to Penn Charter (Pa.) 9-7
This Week: 4/20 at Germantown Academy (Pa.), 4/25 vs. Springside Chestnut Hill (Pa.)

21. Malvern Prep (Pa.), 9-2 | Previously: No. 20
Last Week: beat Germantown Academy (Pa.) 17-8, Springside Chestnut Hill (Pa.) 11-6
This Week: 4/21 vs. Penn Charter (Pa.), 4/22 at Delbarton (N.J.), 4/25 at Episcopal Academy (Pa.)

22. St. Ignatius (Calif.), 11-2 | Previously:
Last Week: beat St. Joe’s Prep (Pa.) 10-6, Serra-San Mateo (Calif.) 18-1, lost to Landon (Md.) 15-11
This Week: 4/19 vs. Garden City (N.Y.), 4/20 at Chaminade (N.Y.)

23. Calvert Hall (Md.), 7-2 | Previously: NR
Last Week: beat Gilman (Md.) 12-7
This Week: 4/21 vs. McDonogh (Md.), 4/25 at Spalding (Md.)

24. New Canaan (Conn.), 3-3 | Previously: No. 21
Last Week: lost to Brien McMahon (Conn.) 14-3, lost to Brunswick (Conn.) 7-5, beat Norwalk (Conn.)
This Week: 4/20 vs. St. Joseph-Trumbull (Conn.), 4/22 at Fairfield Prep (Conn.), 4/25 at Staples (Conn.)

25. Manhasset (N.Y.), 4-2 | Previously: No. 24
Last Week: lost to Darien (Conn.) 12-8, beat Long Beach (N.Y.) 15-4
This Week: 4/22 vs. Wantagh (N.Y.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did their getting "beat up" have any effect on the game? I'll look at your comment as a compliment to how disciplined and tough the CSH kids were too take that "physical pounding" that the Huntington Bad boys were dishing out... I think I just saw Big Foot!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did their getting "beat up" have any effect on the game? I'll look at your comment as a compliment to how disciplined and tough the CSH kids were too take that "physical pounding" that the Huntington Bad boys were dishing out... I think I just saw Big Foot!

Spoiled rich twits and soft woosy's walking the greenbelt trail down by the library. You might have seen your own in the woods.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lucky they played Syosset early.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please with your Syosset gibberish. Same story every year...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Spoiled rich twits and soft woosy's walking the greenbelt trail down by the library. You might have seen your own in the woods."

That is funny purely for its lack of relevance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing but crickets on the GC vs. St. I game last night?
No Box score in the paper.

ST.I came out east and played a good game against a tough Landon then came north and stymied a good GC team.

GC is pretty adept at controlling the information flow- only good news (positive puff pieces) are permitted.
Info on losses are squashed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, just saw CSH getting beat up, and not in reference to stick skills or goals scored because of the kid with the rocket shot.

Too bad "getting beat up" and and not manning up mean nothing to anyone other than the losers from "H-Ton".....oh wait, to everyone else it means that H-Ton wasn't as skilled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad "getting beat up" and and not manning up mean nothing to anyone other than the losers from "H-Ton".....oh wait, to everyone else it means that H-Ton wasn't as skilled.

CSH only has 3 skilled kids who make up the entire team. Your kid is not one of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH only has 3 skilled kids who make up the entire team. Your kid is not one of them.

Please stop with the only "3 skilled kids" BS - you are making yourself look more foolish every time you post it. And, FTR, I have no skin in the game, IE, I am not a CSH parent nor resident.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ST.I came out east and played a good game against a tough Landon then came north and stymied a good GC team.

GC is pretty adept at controlling the information flow- only good news (positive puff pieces) are permitted.

I definitely think you're a conspiracy theorist. It was a night game. Information is called in. When Newsday publishes it isn't GC controlling it. It was a 7-4 game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After Top 25 wins over Bullis and St. Ignatius Prep, Landon (Md.) takes over the No. 1 spot from Hill Academy (Ont.), pushing its record to 12-0 just over halfway through the Bears’ season. Elsewhere, little change occurred within the Top 10, besides Victor (N.Y.) sliding in with a week of solid tests against Midwest prep notables coming up.

Last Week: beat Bullis (Md.) 10-8, DeMatha (Md.) 13-8, St. Ignatius (Calif.) 15-11
This Week: 4/19 vs. Cardinal Gibbons (N.C.), 4/21 vs. St. Albans (D.C.), 4/24 vs. Robinson (Va.)

This Week: 4/22 vs. Detroit Catholic Central (Mich.), 4/23 vs. Hill Academy (Ont.)

This Week: 4/20 vs. St. Ignatius (Calif.), 4/22 at Yorktown (N.Y.), 4/25 vs. Kellenberg Memorial (N.Y.)

This Week: 4/19 at Conwell Egan (Pa.), 4/20 at Lansdale Catholic (Pa.), 4/25 at St. Joseph’s Prep (Pa.)

Last Week: lost to Landon (Md.) 10-8, beat West Chester East (Pa.) 15-5, Cardinal Gibbons (N.C.) 10-4
This Week: 4/21 vs. Georgetown Prep (Md.), 4/26 vs. St. John Paul The Great (Va.)

This Week: 4/21 vs. McCallie (Tenn.), 4/22 at Centennial (Ga.), 4/25 at Lassiter (Ga.)

Last Week: beat Episcopal Academy (Pa.) 14-11, lost to Salisbury (Conn.) 9-7, lost to Penn Charter (Pa.) 9-7
This Week: 4/20 at Germantown Academy (Pa.), 4/25 vs. Springside Chestnut Hill (Pa.)

Last Week: beat Germantown Academy (Pa.) 17-8, Springside Chestnut Hill (Pa.) 11-6
This Week: 4/21 vs. Penn Charter (Pa.), 4/22 at Delbarton (N.J.), 4/25 at Episcopal Academy (Pa.)

Last Week: beat St. Joe’s Prep (Pa.) 10-6, Serra-San Mateo (Calif.) 18-1, lost to Landon (Md.) 15-11

Last Week: lost to Brien McMahon (Conn.) 14-3, lost to Brunswick (Conn.) 7-5, beat Norwalk (Conn.)
This Week: 4/20 vs. St. Joseph-Trumbull (Conn.), 4/22 at Fairfield Prep (Conn.), 4/25 at Staples (Conn.)

CHS @ #7 is a complete joke given that very weak schedule. Loaded with powerhouse programs for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be 3 more skilled kids than Huntington has. And my son plays is a D-1 commit who plays against CSH, not for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHS @ #7 is a complete joke given that very weak schedule. Loaded with powerhouse programs for sure.

Says the guy when CSH has been top-ranked EVERY year in I don't know how long. Quick - tell this everyone else in the lacrosse world they are all wrong and THIS guy really knows what's going on. Hereafter, all HS ranking will come directly from THIS guy! Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be 3 more skilled kids than Huntington has. And my son plays is a D-1 commit who plays against CSH, not for them.

Nice try loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I definitely think you're a conspiracy theorist. It was a night game. Information is called in. When Newsday publishes it isn't GC controlling it. It was a 7-4 game.

It would be unsanitary to have anything written about this GC game. "They" will have none of it. However, If they won - have a parade!

Now, if St. I wins today, we all know the feathers will fly with all the derogatory comments.

By the way, it was a 6:00 game so, it was not late. Also, the box score still is not up on newsday or news 12.

Lastly, the game is not even listed on the schedule of GC.

Totally whitewashed.

Next headline will be: "The Trojans are 7-0 in all the the games they won"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try loser.

Pretty sure Huntington was the loser.

Like Reply Quote
Page 45 of 264 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard