BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 51 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush will disband soon. The team was always just about the top 5-6 kids. Everyone else is disposal and are there just because they are extra dollars.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush will disband soon. The team was always just about the top 5-6 kids. Everyone else is disposal and are there just because they are extra dollars.

That is pretty funny stuff. Several are already committed, so there are 5 or 6 that have totally benefited. So when the next 5 to 10 benefit through being on Crush everyone can laugh at what a moronic hater you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Crush have everyone back this summer?

Yes I am sure

I'm sure they will lose a game this summer.. probably to Edge, Crabs or Looneys

Will be fun to see those teams battle it out...

Should just have a tournament where 6 teams such as crush, crabs, looneys, west coast just battle it out head to head one weekend. Would be some great lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I am sure

Should just have a tournament where 6 teams such as crush, crabs, looneys, west coast just battle it out head to head one weekend. Would be some great lacrosse

West Coast not a top team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I am sure

crush, crabs, looneys, edge, sweetlax national team, laxachusetts. Didn't all play at hill last fall? great games. crush still team to beat but edge and for a bit sweet lax gave them a run for their money. at full strength laxachusetts will be tough. you could add express and NXT too. NXT looked good at their tourney last fall. all of these teams also have multiple commits who will be playing with one another. that would be a great weekend of lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I am sure

who are the top teams then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I am sure

Crush, Looneys, FCA,Crabs

Next Teer:

Edge
Sweetlax National
Terps
Tomahawks
WCS

Could definitely be some reshuffling this summer. Ans PLEASE don't start with the reclass BS, it's a null point now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I am sure

Next Teer:

Edge
Sweetlax National
Terps
Tomahawks
WCS

Could definitely be some reshuffling this summer. Ans PLEASE don't start with the reclass BS, it's a null point now.
the [lacrosse] with reclass BS, I didn't realize Looneys, FCA and Crabs have beaten Crush recently and are now in their 'teer'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Annapolis Hawks still relevant??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I am sure

Next Teer:

Edge
Sweetlax National
Terps
Tomahawks
WCS

Edge and sweetlax would be in the top bracket about top 5 teams then it drops off.

Question will any of them actually top crush? Any bold predictions.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better question is will any teams beat crush this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs have beaten crush, Looneys within 1. FCA very competitive with that group, so yes same teer. Stop crying Crush daddy, you're going down this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs were terrible last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Annapolis Hawks still relevant??

Not really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs have beaten crush, Looneys within 1. FCA very competitive with that group, so yes same teer. Stop crying Crush daddy, you're going down this year!
Edge beat Crabs 8-5 in Baltimore at Boy's Latin and were 8-8 with Crush when they scored to make it 9-8 with a minute left. Hopefully these teams get to play each other this summer as well as looney's and fca

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better question is will any teams beat crush this summer?

Yes. Same happened to the Turtles at the stage. Inevitable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, its tier, not teer...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are like a liberal. There are 1000 2020 teams and Crabs was probably in top 10 but there are terrible. DB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are like a liberal. There are 1000 2020 teams and Crabs was probably in top 10 but there are terrible. DB

Plus shed a few bad apples, were strong during Fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 beat Crush when? Please don't say Beach lax. Crabs played their 2019s in that game. Bunch of cheaters.

Given the fact the virtually the entire starting line up of the Crabs 2020 team is reclassed with a couple double holdbacks in there for good measure they are mediocre at best. If you are going to game the system - at least make sure you win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you seem to be like Kellyanne Conway with your alternate facts. Crabs 2020 were not that good last summer, in spite of most of the 2020 team made up of holdbacks and a few double holdbacks.
Stop your bullsh*t and face the truth, Crabs games the system anyway they can. It's the way they operate and it isn't going to change. This is the way Ryan McClernan works. Why do you think he is so disliked in the lacrosse community? It is directly because he is a cheat and manipulator, always has and always will. Now run along, I believe I hear [lacrosse]*cface trump calling you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Crabs standards they were'nt bad they were awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 beat Crush when? Please don't say Beach lax. Crabs played their 2019s in that game. Bunch of cheaters.

Given the fact the virtually the entire starting line up of the Crabs 2020 team is reclassed with a couple double holdbacks in there for good measure they are mediocre at best. If you are going to game the system - at least make sure you win.

Aren't there Crush players who should be 2019, one playing as a 2021now? Those who live in glass houses......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you seem to be like Kellyanne Conway with your alternate facts. Crabs 2020 were not that good last summer, in spite of most of the 2020 team made up of holdbacks and a few double holdbacks.
Stop your bullsh*t and face the truth, Crabs games the system anyway they can. It's the way they operate and it isn't going to change. This is the way Ryan McClernan works. Why do you think he is so disliked in the lacrosse community? It is directly because he is a cheat and manipulator, always has and always will. Now run along, I believe I hear [lacrosse]*cface trump calling you.

Wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looked good this Fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Sorry, right or to make it easier for you correct, loaded with holdbacks last season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are fake news. We have the greatest people, and many many people are saying incredible things about our movement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looked good this Fall.

What, when they were posing in front to the MVA getting their learners permit and some their driving license.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Sorry, right or to make it easier for you correct, loaded with holdbacks last season.

This is a high school group now. Only a weak-minded parent of an average player would re-introduce this argument this year, dude. Should we talk about the year your kid had to play against a second grader in first grade rec now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looked good this Fall.

What, when they were posing in front to the MVA getting their learners permit and some their driving license.

Yes for learners. No for license, that would be next year. Still living with that argument in HS now, weak.55

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

This is a high school group now. Only a weak-minded parent of an average player would re-introduce this argument this year, dude. Should we talk about the year your kid had to play against a second grader in first grade rec now.

HAHA So well said for every holdback complainer!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Gee dude, I don't know, what do you think dude? You write and speak like you are 12 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a high school group now. Only a weak-minded parent of an average player would re-introduce this argument this year, dude. Should we talk about the year your kid had to play against a second grader in first grade rec now.[/quote]

HAHA So well said for every holdback complainer!! [/quote]

Says the dad who has a kid that was a holdback all thru grade base lacrosse and now in high school can't even make the freshman team. Wow, the sh*t has caught up to your kid. Must be scratching your [lacrosse] wondering what went wrong. What a pathetic individual you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHA So well said for every holdback complainer!! [/quote]

Says the dad who has a kid that was a holdback all thru grade base lacrosse and now in high school can't even make the freshman team. Wow, the sh*t has caught up to your kid. Must be scratching your [lacrosse] wondering what went wrong. What a pathetic individual you are. [/quote]

D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally right on you being liberal, can't dispute the facts 1,000 + 2020 teams and Crabs was in top 2% and you say they sucked. I'm not even a crabs parent. I agree they game. Still doesn't mean they sucked. You probably just threw a street sign through starbucks tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Holdback parents always want people to forget their kid has been cheating the system. If your holdback plays on a "varsity" division travel team, I agree holdback status does not matter. But if you want to play as a 2020, the cheating still matters. Still getting an advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are fake news. We have the greatest people, and many many people are saying incredible things about our movement.
. Do you mean your movement headed straight to [lacrosse], where it and trump boy belong. Many many people there just waiting for your quick arrival.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Do you mean your movement headed straight to [lacrosse], where it and trump boy belong. Many many people there just waiting for your quick arrival.

Ahh, the tolerant left wishing other people to [lacrosse] because of a lacrosse forum disagreement. Great great people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Holdback parents always want people to forget their kid has been cheating the system. If your holdback plays on a "varsity" division travel team, I agree holdback status does not matter. But if you want to play as a 2020, the cheating still matters. Still getting an advantage. [/quote]

Varsity travel team, are you even talking about lacrosse? Enough with the f'ing hold back BS argument, and this is coming from a parent of a kid that played up a year through middle school for my own convenience. Seriously shut the f up. These kids are going to be running their own lives soon. Stop f'ing whining in front of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong

Holdback parents always want people to forget their kid has been cheating the system. If your holdback plays on a "varsity" division travel team, I agree holdback status does not matter. But if you want to play as a 2020, the cheating still matters. Still getting an advantage.

Varsity travel team, are you even talking about lacrosse? Enough with the f'ing hold back BS argument, and this is coming from a parent of a kid that played up a year through middle school for my own convenience. Seriously shut the f up. These kids are going to be running their own lives soon. Stop f'ing whining in front of them.[/quote]

Sorry the argument is inconvenient for you. A 14 yr old is not running his life any time soon. Perhaps your 16 yr old freshman is ready to leave the house to get away from you.

Page 27 of 51 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard