BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 264 of 327 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Love reading these interesting updates on players as they mature through college. I have a question as far as red shirt-does any injured player automatically get a red shirt? I know someone who did not play last year sussposedly as a result of minor surgery. His name is on roster for this year but does not state red shirt. Just curious how it works. Thanks

Somebody else can probably give you specifics, but I know it depends on how much you played in the season you got hurt.

Pretty sure if you see time in one game during season you may not redshirt. The answer is out there somewhere on the NCAA website.

Missed the name, but saw on the ESPN ticker last night that a football player was just granted his 7th year of eligibility (4 full seasons missed due to injury). Not sure what he's been doing in the classroom for 7 years - must have several advanced degrees by now.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love reading these interesting updates on players as they mature through college. I have a question as far as red shirt-does any injured player automatically get a red shirt? I know someone who did not play last year sussposedly as a result of minor surgery. His name is on roster for this year but does not state red shirt. Just curious how it works. Thanks

Somebody else can probably give you specifics, but I know it depends on how much you played in the season you got hurt.

Pretty sure if you see time in one game during season you may not redshirt. The answer is out there somewhere on the NCAA website.

Missed the name, but saw on the ESPN ticker last night that a football player was just granted his 7th year of eligibility (4 full seasons missed due to injury). Not sure what he's been doing in the classroom for 7 years - must have several advanced degrees by now.

What college?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What college?

Found it online:

Texas Tech center Tony Morales will return for his seventh year with the football program, after the NCAA approved his medical hardship waiver.

Morales has had surgeries to repair torn labrums in both shoulders and an ACL, and had a knee injury that was rehabbed without surgery. Due to the four years missed, the NCAA granted the Arlington, Texas native eligibility for the 2016 and 2017 seasons, Morales confirmed to Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

“I know I’ve got another year, for sure,” Morales said. “I already talked to compliance and (offensive line) coach (Lee) Hays and them. I worked too hard for too long. I didn’t rehab for four years to turn down eligibility.”

Originally part of the Red Raiders recruiting class in 2011, Morales started six games at guard in 2015, before starting in every game this season at center.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What college?

Found it online:

Texas Tech center Tony Morales will return for his seventh year with the football program, after the NCAA approved his medical hardship waiver.

Morales has had surgeries to repair torn labrums in both shoulders and an ACL, and had a knee injury that was rehabbed without surgery. Due to the four years missed, the NCAA granted the Arlington, Texas native eligibility for the 2016 and 2017 seasons, Morales confirmed to Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

“I know I’ve got another year, for sure,” Morales said. “I already talked to compliance and (offensive line) coach (Lee) Hays and them. I worked too hard for too long. I didn’t rehab for four years to turn down eligibility.”

Originally part of the Red Raiders recruiting class in 2011, Morales started six games at guard in 2015, before starting in every game this season at center.

So basically go to there one more time, get injured one more time, and have no chance of future football. Moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think his name is Blutarsky. I do think he needs to work on his GPA before he can hit the field though...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THUG BALL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of people go to college for 7 yrs Richard

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THUG BALL

Carnac says " what your wife had for dinner last night"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THUG BALL

Damn proud of it. Thugs-R-Us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 0 for 3 today against Maryland's top teams?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Thanks for coming. Appreciate the tax dollars.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of people go to college for 7 yrs Richard

They're called doctors.:)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened? Where they good games? Are the MD teams really that much better than LI?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened? Where they good games? Are the MD teams really that much better than LI?

At this age group yes . Exceptionally weak age group on LI and the only team from LI with talent has a train wreck of a coach .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ's have had the luxury of attracting the best talent for years so they could get away with putting out college kids as coaches or even bad HS coaches that had a resume and the kids won. When you get a weak group, the YJ coaches can't seem to coach the kids up.

Anyone could coach most of their all star teams, dump out the ball bag and get out of the way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The YJ's have had the luxury of attracting the best talent for years so they could get away with putting out college kids as coaches or even bad HS coaches that had a resume and the kids won. When you get a weak group, the YJ coaches can't seem to coach the kids up.

Anyone could coach most of their all star teams, dump out the ball bag and get out of the way

I heard CR is taking over the 2021 but will she really be hands on or just hand this over to assistant?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard CR is taking over the 2021 but will she really be hands on or just hand this over to assistant?

2018's still have one more summer season - no firsthand knowledge, but doubt she would drop them after all these years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018's still have one more summer season - no firsthand knowledge, but doubt she would drop them after all these years.

Is the entire 2018 team committed? If so I can see her focussing on the 2021's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2018s are pretty much done, will play in a few tournaments this summer...not a big deal if she's not around as much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With fall tournys winding down, when can we expect to see the 2017 rosters? No info on their website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like for the first time in a while the rosters are really being shaken up. I guess with the competition getting stronger down in MD and many YJ teams underperforming they have to do something? We always knew the coaches weren't the best, but the YJ always had the best talent and the best connections so it didn't matter. If the current coaches can't coach the kids up you better make sure the best kids are on the top 2 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With fall tournys winding down, when can we expect to see the 2017 rosters? No info on their website.

Do you have a daughter in the organization?
If you do, the best place to ask that question is to the directors at YJ
If you don't, why do you care

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like for the first time in a while the rosters are really being shaken up. I guess with the competition getting stronger down in MD and many YJ teams underperforming they have to do something? We always knew the coaches weren't the best, but the YJ always had the best talent and the best connections so it didn't matter. If the current coaches can't coach the kids up you better make sure the best kids are on the top 2 teams.

The second team is an after thought to CR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lots of movement between the top two teams this year F&F losing their grip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe CR realizes that the short clown running the F&F show belongs in the circus and not in charge anymore .Its also possible he grew a pair since his got committed and stoped being the human bidet for CR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now the puzzle is starting to come together. As too why so many changes are going to be made to the top teams. " Coaching is diffently a problem" can CR be on the hunt for Superstar girl, Superstar Coach that is training all these kids so fast to be so good just a question?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now the puzzle is starting to come together. As too why so many changes are going to be made to the top teams. " Coaching is diffently a problem" can CR be on the hunt for Superstar girl, Superstar Coach that is training all these kids so fast to be so good just a question?

RIDICULOUS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're actually hoping for an answer, you're going to have to rewrite your question in English. No idea what you're talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're an idiot who really needs to get a life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if you are a CR loyalist, you have started to see that your grip is weakening in holding onto roster positions that weren't deserved.

There is definitely a little panic. The kids on the bottom of the rosters never mattered to her but did matter to some loyal parents that wanted to keep their kids on certain teams. Those kids are now being moved for more qualified kids. In the end YJ's will always do what is best for them. Would love to hear from some of her supporters who always followed her blindly who are now getting screwed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even if you are a CR loyalist, you have started to see that your grip is weakening in holding onto roster positions that weren't deserved.

There is definitely a little panic. The kids on the bottom of the rosters never mattered to her but did matter to some loyal parents that wanted to keep their kids on certain teams. Those kids are now being moved for more qualified kids. In the end YJ's will always do what is best for them. Would love to hear from some of her supporters who always followed her blindly who are now getting screwed.

where are you even seeing rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And, what does "diffently" mean? Not sure where the poster went to school, but wherever it is, I'd avoid its grammar and spelling classes at all costs. It appears that they were a waste of time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And, what does "diffently" mean? Not sure where the poster went to school, but wherever it is, I'd avoid its grammar and spelling classes at all costs. It appears that they were a waste of time.

Lacrosse mom or dad who spent too much time on the wall but got a $2,500 athletic offer so it all worked out! They will be set when the minimum wage gets raised to $15

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe CR realizes that the short clown running the F&F show belongs in the circus and not in charge anymore .Its also possible he grew a pair since his got committed and stoped being the human bidet for CR.

Is this a YJ coach, director and what age group are you referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very surprised by the level of concern this year. Something must have happened to drive all the changes. Sounds like the top players families brought some much needed pressure. But why now and why this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very surprised by the level of concern this year. Something must have happened to drive all the changes. Sounds like the top players families brought some much needed pressure. But why now and why this year?

what age group are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what age group are you talking about?

Real options from another club
Teaching and learning not just playing to the top 10 percent of a club is what people are questioning

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know so much about Yellowjackets? When rosters aren't even out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are so funny . No changes to a team and its friends and family and all politics , a few changes and it's some conspiracy theory that goes much deeper than some kids had good try outs . In reality it's in between some of the move ups deserve it while others have paid the special fee to the coaches for extra training or the recruitment service and have paid their way up. Thing is it has always been that way .

Like Reply Quote
Page 264 of 327 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard