BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,912
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 198 of 220 1 2 196 197 198 199 200 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Totally untrue about SS. She has the uncanny ability to meet someone once and remember their name and BS never walks by one of his players without giving at least a nod unless he is preoccupied. So stop the Bull S---!!!! I have several children in topguns at different levels, meaning black and purple. I'm positive most people are happy, theirs always gonna be negative people and you must be one.

This is hilarious!! Hey Bill maybe you should do stand up next!

Hilarious is the TG trolll. Hates the club but continues to comment any chance they get! Haha! #Obsessed

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's really a shame that all these yj peeps are so angry nasty and bitter... For successful "winners"...the are really losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's really a shame that all these yj peeps are so angry nasty and bitter... For successful "winners"...the are really losers

I really doubt it is all YJ. Was at a lax event and heard some non YJ peeps sharing stories about BS living to them. Both had some real vitriol for him too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG just isn't what it used to be. They can't keep top talent and SS just doesn't have time to dedicate to the club. They play against each other and BS actually chooses to coach against his own teams. Unfortunately politics and WIFM has a lot to do with placement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG just isn't what it used to be. They can't keep top talent and SS just doesn't have time to dedicate to the club. They play against each other and BS actually chooses to coach against his own teams. Unfortunately politics and WIFM has a lot to do with placement.

wth you talking about? Have another drink! If you can't let your obsession with TG go, you are bound to have health problems soon! #craycray

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's it going on the teal team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Forgive me for being clueless but what is WIFM? Not everyone that reads this stuff is in the loop with all this lax lingo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's it going on the teal team?

Why would you be asking about that disastrous teal team here on a TG thread? I'm guessing there is some teal bashing about to happen any sec from you as you asked and will proceed to answer yourself. Go ahead fill us all in, let us know what we already knew that, that program sucks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what WIFM means either, someone please let us know what that means. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what WIFM means either, someone please let us know what that means. Thanks

What's In it For Me. WIFM.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's In it For Me. WIFM.

HAHA I was for certain it meant West Islip Fire Man as he also decides your placement on certain teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with Teal? I know that a few girls left . I would like to know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't 2019 white going to Navy rivalry challenge?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no white team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why isn't 2019 white going to Navy rivalry challenge?

No coaches?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Players weren't getting treated fairly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no white team

So 2019 will have two huge teams like 2018 and 2017 did?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG has a Teal team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG has a Teal team?

No. Teal is at the other program where SL went to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So TG is finally going to show up at some of the A tournaments next summer. No more ducking the better teams. Come on down and take your lumps with everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice To see another LI team come down in two weeks to the belly of the beast for 19s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So TG is finally going to show up at some of the A tournaments next summer. No more ducking the better teams. Come on down and take your lumps with everyone else.

What tournaments would you be referring to? The one competitive tourney they played in last summer they played only one "A" team and lost by double digits. Fall tourney's will be the same, you won't see them ever playing YJ Blue, M&D Black, Heroes, etc., BS won't allow them in the deep end of the pool, he knows better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So TG is finally going to show up at some of the A tournaments next summer. No more ducking the better teams. Come on down and take your lumps with everyone else.

What tournaments would you be referring to? The one competitive tourney they played in last summer they played only one "A" team and lost by double digits. Fall tourney's will be the same, you won't see them ever playing YJ Blue, M&D Black, Heroes, etc., BS won't allow them in the deep end of the pool, he knows better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group are you talking about ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So TG is finally going to show up at some of the A tournaments next summer. No more ducking the better teams. Come on down and take your lumps with everyone else.

What age group are you talking about ?

2020 are playing Heros this fall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cant wait to see what that score will be. if they play a full game TG's will lose by double digits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really?? Don't be a [lacrosse]. These are kids not the players on your pa4 you basement dweller

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cant wait to see what that score will be. if they play a full game TG's will lose by double digits

You are a nasty [lacrosse] who needs help! Why would you say something like that unless you are a total jerkoff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a nasty [lacrosse] who needs help! Why would you say something like that unless you are a total jerkoff

I thought that was what this entire website is about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a guy that had his kid leave TG or his daughter was demoted and left and just can't get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]cant wait to see what that score will be. if they play a full game TG's will lose by double digits

I doubt TG will lose by double digits to any team. We'll see next week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they didnt look that good against the YJ 2021 team.. that was also missing some of their better players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they didnt look that good against the YJ 2021 team.. that was also missing some of their better players.

Who played against YJ 2021? It wasn't TG 2021. When was this fictional game? Spew your nonsense elsewhere, no one is interested here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yesterday at Hofstra.. TG 2020 Black played YJ 2021 Blue and lost in a 7v7 ... 25 minute game.. get your facts straight before you try and retort

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who played against YJ 2021? It wasn't TG 2021. When was this fictional game? Spew your nonsense elsewhere, no one is interested here.

Correct, YJ 2021 did not play TG in 2016

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2021 played TG 2020 yesterday at a tournament at Hofstra, there were a lot of HS teams playing there as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back into your humble bees nest.. Daddys little girl

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yesterday at Hofstra.. TG 2020 Black played YJ 2021 Blue and lost in a 7v7 ... 25 minute game.. get your facts straight before you try and retort

The first post was not very specific about who they played and I am surprised to hear that YJ was a Hofstra tournament. TG attends for obvious reasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first post was not very specific about who they played and I am surprised to hear that YJ was a Hofstra tournament. TG attends for obvious reasons.

Not sure who was at Hofstra but there was no official tournament for YJ 2021. If there were girls in YJ uniforms it was something organized by a parent.

Like Reply Quote
Page 198 of 220 1 2 196 197 198 199 200 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard