BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are just looking for reasons to hate Madlax. I post to try and point out that so many of you guys are out to try and hurt the club. You get made because so many great players have left these local crap clubs to step up their game and play for a top teams like Madlax. Sorry suck it up give your kid a chance to fail and have him tryout for Madalx.

Madlax has pretty much lost their MD base of kids to Crabs, FCA, NL and now Express. Things are looking pretty bleak for them. Plus the usual number of kids who leave once they hit HS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

It's dads like you why everyone hates Madlax.

People love to talk about what the Madlax owner did 4 years ago in a email. Does anyone on here what to explain what the BW coached did to his players in a offseason work out? Lets just say 3 ambulances showed up to the school. So for all the Madlax is the worst, play BW or VLC talk. Does anyone want their kids playing for a coach that almost killed 3 kids?

People hating on the Madlax needs to stop. There are far more worse programs out there like Crabs. They have at least three maybe two players born in 2001 playing 2021. Do the math- a kid playing 8th grad lax who should be in 10 grade. Pathetic.

I have nothing to do with Crabs and have no idea of the ages of the 2021 players, but a kid born in Sept-dec 2001 should be in ninth grade not tenth. Hold back for sports is bad particularly in lacrosse. But don't exaggerate. And I bet you really don;t know their ages either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

People love to talk about what the Madlax owner did 4 years ago in a email. Does anyone on here what to explain what the BW coached did to his players in a offseason work out? Lets just say 3 ambulances showed up to the school. So for all the Madlax is the worst, play BW or VLC talk. Does anyone want their kids playing for a coach that almost killed 3 kids?

Almost killed 3 kids? Do tell....

He had a full team fall off season work out and had to send 3 kids to the hospital for Heat related issues. It took 3 ambulances to take them all for help. So tell me again has anyone ever died from a mean email or being yelled at. Or have people died from a coach so crazy he runs his whole team to a point that 3 kids in a fall workout drop like flys and need to leave in a ambulance?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

Not just an email. He's done the same thing on the phone, in person and via email to many families.

Clear attempt to hurt the Madlax team/Club your intentions are as clear as glass. He has passion for the kids and he feels he can help them the best. He does have thin skin. But the hate for the club is so over board. The goods out way the bad by a 3 to 1 ratio.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

Not just an email. He's done the same thing on the phone, in person and via email to many families.

Clear attempt to hurt the Madlax team/Club your intentions are as clear as glass. He has passion for the kids and he feels he can help them the best. He does have thin skin. But the hate for the club is so over board. The goods out way the bad by a 3 to 1 ratio.

He has threatens many families over the years. Amazing how you gloss over and excuse that.

Telling a kid that he is going to ruin his HS and college career is not passion. It's psychotic behavior.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

He has threatens many families over the years. Amazing how you gloss over and excuse that.

Telling a kid that he is going to ruin his HS and college career is not passion. It's psychotic behavior.

So what is almost killing 3 kids are a fall practice? Also nothing is being glossed over the story of the email is out. But to act like he is crushing X players all day every day is way over blown. The kid from the email has committed so he did not do what he threaten to do. The anger was at the DAD and once again until the dads emails are made public no one can really judge what he said and did. The dad is a jerk and this has been confirmed unofficially by many people. Please show any proof of these other many times the owner has been over nuts towards parents or best said X parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BW coach fired by SJC this past Sunday. The incident took place three weeks ago. All three players are fine and back in school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What incident? What exactly happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BW coach fired by SJC this past Sunday. The incident took place three weeks ago. All three players are fine and back in school.

I am glad to hear all 3 kids are fine and back at school. So can we start the BW club is evil and all the kids should leave them and never go back talk? Or is it to soon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am glad to hear all 3 kids are fine and back at school. So can we start the BW club is evil and all the kids should leave them and never go back talk? Or is it to soon?

Sorry. Nobody is more loathed than the Madlax guy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry. Nobody is more loathed than the Madlax guy.

Tell me again how many kids have left Madlax practice or game because of actions from the owner? So you want us to think that words are worse then your son leaving in a ambulance? This Trig is a bad guy he has been known for his real life behavior towards kids. BW parents half way laugh about his actions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No bigger apologists that Madlax youth parents. But they wise up when they hit HS, and then flee to Crabs, BW and VLC. Only so much BS a person can put up with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No bigger apologists that Madlax youth parents. But they wise up when they hit HS, and then flee to Crabs, BW and VLC. Only so much BS a person can put up with.

SO you are telling people to leave a club to go play for a BW team with a owner who put kids in the hospital? Really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the only person telling people to go to their club is you. It seems like you you beg people on a daily basis to go to Madlax.

People should pick a club based on what they think is best for their family, but based on what some whack job dad says.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SO you are telling people to leave a club to go play for a BW team with a owner who put kids in the hospital? Really

So three kids go down as heat casualty's at a fall practice because they are dehydrated and or out of shape and that's the coaches fault?

There has to be more to this story. If not, sounds like more DMV, PC, overly sensitive, take no personal responsibility crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there was a ton of other things. But you do realize it was a fall practice in VA in Sept. and the kids are 14 to 18 years old. And he sent 3 not 1 to the hospital these are not fat O lineman. How can you think this was a PC issue. He is a real threat to kids not a made up one. Even the BW parents say Trig makes the Madlax owner look like a kindergarten teacher. No matter how you spin this he has taken over first place. He beats out the old GTprep coach and the Madlax owner by a long shot. But for fun we can make a new list of the worst/crazy owners in the DMV travel lacrosse world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More than likely just an easy out for the school. I'm sure they were already inundated with complaints from all the mommy's and daddy's...Trig yell's at my little Johnny and actually holds him accountable for his actions. He's not used to that and it's really stressing him out!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given what has happened at Prep and SJC over the past few years, Landon and Gonzaga continue to provide stable programs that turn out great lacrosse players....and Bullis is on the rise too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny for words. After coming on here to "recruit" through negative bs, Trig finally gets what's been a long time coming. Karma is a @#$%&!

Have fun in Texas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone let me in on the Texas reference?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trig has talked for years about moving to Texas, particularly after not getting the HC job at SSSA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roster stalkers...Next Level just published all of theirs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting mix of Landon, Gonzaga and Prep kids on 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting mix of Landon, Gonzaga and Prep kids on 2020.

Guy definitely doesn't play favorites with his Heights kids since none are on the A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any DC Express dads out there? Are they ever going to publish rosters? Everyone is squawking about DC Express 2021. I want to see if there is any there, there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any DC Express dads out there? Are they ever going to publish rosters? Everyone is squawking about DC Express 2021. I want to see if there is any there, there.

OH no sir you may not ask for rosters that makes you a child stalker. Rosters are very private just ask TRIG. You can lose your job for asking these crazy questions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OH no sir you may not ask for rosters that makes you a child stalker. Rosters are very private just ask TRIG. You can lose your job for asking these crazy questions.

You are a crazy dad. YOu admit that you would rather see rosters online so that you can stalk kids rather than simply asking the parents whose kids supposedly played for you.

NOt a shock you are affiliated with Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trig has talked for years about moving to Texas, particularly after not getting the HC job at SSSA

No, he didn't. He did a clinic. He has had some guest players from TX. He never talked about moving there.

He also never griped about the SSSA job. First, they would never give it to him. Second, he didn't apply for the job when Taibl announced he was leaving.

Stick to writing about how all the kids in this area need to play for BW, Madlax and VLC. In other words, being a lunatic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a crazy dad. YOu admit that you would rather see rosters online so that you can stalk kids rather than simply asking the parents whose kids supposedly played for you.

NOt a shock you are affiliated with Madlax.

So a coach you in joys seeing where his players have moved on to is a stalker. And we should agree its way more productive to just read 3 or 4 rosters online to see where your former players are playing. But you would like me to call and track down on high school sidelines all my former parents to ask where their sons play travel. I could do this and I do but it would be a lot more productive to just be able to read 4 websites to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there an news on an interim of head coach at SJC after the Trig fiasco?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So a coach you in joys seeing where his players have moved on to is a stalker. And we should agree its way more productive to just read 3 or 4 rosters online to see where your former players are playing. But you would like me to call and track down on high school sidelines all my former parents to ask where their sons play travel. I could do this and I do but it would be a lot more productive to just be able to read 4 websites to see.

Or you could just focus on your own kid.

Or take an online remedial English class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, one of the mom's from a big time donor family is going to take charge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, one of the mom's from a big time donor family is going to take charge.

** crickets **

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Top Teams 2016/2017 to start the year

1. Igloo Black Ice
2. 91 Blaze
3. Mad Dog West
4. Mesa
5. Express
6. Icon
7. Bethesda
8. Koopers
9. Rising Sons
10. Legacy

Please Chime in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not losing sleep I promise you. And I am sure this idiot and non spelling stalker makes more money then you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not losing sleep I promise you. And I am sure this idiot and non spelling stalker makes more money then you.

If you get paid by the post, I have no doubt you are correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on True 2021 kids? Not superstar teams created last year for the WSYL that had 2020s? Let me know...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Carolina should probably be somewhere on that list as they beat 4 of the teams listed there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
eclipse should probably be on the list too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered