BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,111
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 195 of 220 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thats what 19 blue said. And we did!

At U-15

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thats what 19 blue said. And we did!

At U-15 [/quote

What ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG just didn't beat them, they crushed them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG just didn't beat them, they crushed them

Is this a joke ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes YJ 2019 beat. TG 2019 in Indy when it counted!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you all are schmucks on here get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you all are schmucks on here get a life

Bill, I thought you told all of us to stay off of here. Why are you posting?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the total number up to now for 2021's who are leaving for YJ? Last I heard it was 4 (2 who didn't go to tryouts, and 2 who went to tryouts and accepted their black spot). So basically black will be last year's purple?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What is the total number up to now for 2021's who are leaving for YJ? Last I heard it was 4 (2 who didn't go to tryouts, and 2 who went to tryouts and accepted their black spot). So basically black will be last year's purple?

Tg will just go to less competitive tournaments to give the illusion that they are a competitive team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duck, Duck, Duck. They like to talk, but they hardly show up. Sad the club is no longer about SS's involvement, and you have a "Lacrosse Dad" (who was crazy when his kids played) running the show soup to nuts, basically scamming the parents into believing SS has a real involvement in the development and coaching of the girls involved. Classic bait and switch. You all should sue for your deposits back.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say and Believe what you want. But my girls have been with TG for 7 yrs now and SS has been at and involved in almost every practice session including winter training.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say and Believe what you want. But my girls have been with TG for 7 yrs now and SS has been at and involved in almost every practice session including winter training.

Flat out lie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is hilarious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're daughter is on a black team? SS will help her black teams, however she has nothing to do with her purple or white teams. My daughter has been on a purple team for 5 years and SS has never been to one of their practices. She's been to a few games but she was on the phone the entire time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're daughter is on a black team? SS will help her black teams, however she has nothing to do with her purple or white teams. My daughter has been on a purple team for 5 years and SS has never been to one of their practices. She's been to a few games but she was on the phone the entire time.

Shannon maybe was at about 1/2 of the practices of the team she actually coaches. She was absent because of other "obligations". She is always missing. "Where is SS?" You'll get: "She's coaching her professional team, or she has a college commitment, or she is off recruiting". Spread too thin, and all the lemmings who were sold a fake promise of the team being overseen by her end up will the ultimate in insane lacrosse dads BS running things. What does he really know other than a few drills and from what he learned watching the sport. PAL level coaching knowledge. Funny thing is he wont even tolerate parents anymore.

Big fall for TG's, what are they throwing 2 practices? Another promise broken. Smith's led you to believe there was going to be a full fall. But once again bait and switch. Sorry for the Lemmings who drank the Kool-aide, guess your stuck for another year. Have fun in those non-recruiting tournaments, with PAL level teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has been our experience as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shannon maybe was at about 1/2 of the practices of the team she actually coaches. She was absent because of other "obligations". She is always missing. "Where is SS?" You'll get: "She's coaching her professional team, or she has a college commitment, or she is off recruiting". Spread too thin, and all the lemmings who were sold a fake promise of the team being overseen by her end up will the ultimate in insane lacrosse dads BS running things. What does he really know other than a few drills and from what he learned watching the sport. PAL level coaching knowledge. Funny thing is he wont even tolerate parents anymore.

Big fall for TG's, what are they throwing 2 practices? Another promise broken. Smith's led you to believe there was going to be a full fall. But once again bait and switch. Sorry for the Lemmings who drank the Kool-aide, guess your stuck for another year. Have fun in those non-recruiting tournaments, with PAL level teams.

Why are you so obsessed with trash talking TG? Nobody wants to here from you. You come across as a pathetic troll who's daughter probably just isn't as good as you think she is. You can't keep blaming this on TG. If you weren't happy there then move on. It's not the Smiths fault. Many people are having a great experience and are sick of your negativity. Bet you're real fun at parties!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Say and Believe what you want. But my girls have been with TG for 7 yrs now and SS has been at and involved in almost every practice session including winter training.

SS at the TG summer camp spent more time hanging out in the shade under her tent scrolling on her phone then she did interacting with the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Say and Believe what you want. But my girls have been with TG for 7 yrs now and SS has been at and involved in almost every practice session including winter training.

SS at the TG summer camp spent more time hanging out in the shade under her tent scrolling on her phone then she did interacting with the girls.

Sounds an awful lot like old,crotchetty CR. "She" only pays attention to her top team and screws the parents and kids of the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why were you stalking SS? Creepy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was only one good station per day, the rest was a waste of time. Smith's are all about self promotion, and making the most that they can off of the SS name. Can't wait to see how much worse it gets. The Smith's have had problems with many people and have many enemies. Many have been waiting for the downfall of the club not to see the families hurt but to expose the fraud that they are.

Hey if BS is such a good coach why did his sons college career flop?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you so obsessed with trash talking TG? Nobody wants to here from you. You come across as a pathetic troll who's daughter probably just isn't as good as you think she is. You can't keep blaming this on TG. If you weren't happy there then move on. It's not the Smiths fault. Many people are having a great experience and are sick of your negativity. Bet you're real fun at parties!

Here's the thing you're missing. We're not trolls coming on here to get TG lovers fired up about this topic. For 95% of the club this is true. There are approximately 50 girls per age group give or take and in reality SS is interested in 4 or 5 of them. Were you not at the receruiting meeting the other night? SS told the parents flat out that if youre not a top 5 black player then forget about going to a D1 school. She and her father are telling the majority of their program that you're on your own for recruiting. The 2018 age group has plenty of girls going to D1 schools. Even girls from their original White team are going to D1 schools. The last 5 girls to commit for 2018 have all been from either white or purple and have all done it on their own with no help from the Smiths. The usual response to this will be that my daughter isn't good or I'm seeing something that no one else is seeing. The truth of the matter is my daughter is committed to the school she wants to go to and they had nothing to do with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was only one good station per day, the rest was a waste of time. Smith's are all about self promotion, and making the most that they can off of the SS name. Can't wait to see how much worse it gets. The Smith's have had problems with many people and have many enemies. Many have been waiting for the downfall of the club not to see the families hurt but to expose the fraud that they are.

TG will only get better. Their young teams best YJA easily. Especially since you and your daughter are gone it will be a big boost. No team needs that negative [lacrosse] around. So weird how you hate TG so much but yet keep posting here? Please go away #craycray

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are struggling to fill rosters for their fall tournaments. Parents are tired of coughing up more money just to watch the same crap they did all summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's the thing you're missing. We're not trolls coming on here to get TG lovers fired up about this topic. For 95% of the club this is true. There are approximately 50 girls per age group give or take and in reality SS is interested in 4 or 5 of them. Were you not at the receruiting meeting the other night? SS told the parents flat out that if youre not a top 5 black player then forget about going to a D1 school. She and her father are telling the majority of their program that you're on your own for recruiting. The 2018 age group has plenty of girls going to D1 schools. Even girls from their original White team are going to D1 schools. The last 5 girls to commit for 2018 have all been from either white or purple and have all done it on their own with no help from the Smiths. The usual response to this will be that my daughter isn't good or I'm seeing something that no one else is seeing. The truth of the matter is my daughter is committed to the school she wants to go to and they had nothing to do with it.

I knew it! You're mad because your daughter is not as good of a player as you think she is! News flash: Not every girl should be playing D1. If they are good enough the coaches will find them. Not the responsibility of the coach to convince college coaches that your daughter belongs somewhere she doesn't. I know CR does this and many girls get no money are miserable because they don't play and are never heard from again, except of course for the top 5 on the team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I knew it! You're mad because your daughter is not as good of a player as you think she is! News flash: Not every girl should be playing D1. If they are good enough the coaches will find them. Not the responsibility of the coach to convince college coaches that your daughter belongs somewhere she doesn't. I know CR does this and many girls get no money are miserable because they don't play and are never heard from again, except of course for the top 5 on the team!

You completely missed the point you imbecile.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should use your time helping your daughter to improve her skills instead of coming on here and blaming anyone you can that she's not being paid enough attention. I think that's the point!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We left TG over a year ago, everything said is true. My daughter not even on Black team when we left is going D1, considering two offers. Maybe we left in time and the talent pool has dropped so badly that there are only 4-5 D 1 level girls there.

The reality is that TG can't reach very many div 1 schools. They don't have the objective connections. Maybe they say only 4-5 on the black because 4-5 girls will be going to Hofstra each year from TG. Anyone else is on their own. That in itself is very telling and TG families should read between the lines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG will only get better. Their young teams best YJA easily. Especially since you and your daughter are gone it will be a big boost. No team needs that negative [lacrosse] around. So weird how you hate TG so much but yet keep posting here? Please go away #craycray

Ok loser, nice hash-tag. You really think those younger kids will be around for long. Look what happened and is happening at the older ages. The top girls leave. It happened at 2021, they lost best girl in program 2 years ago and lost top 4 girls on black this year, and after YJ tryouts who knows how many more. It happens as the girls get older an the parents look at the recruiting prospects and see the dead end TG has become. No prob, keep wasting your money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We left TG over a year ago, everything said is true. My daughter not even on Black team when we left is going D1, considering two offers. Maybe we left in time and the talent pool has dropped so badly that there are only 4-5 D 1 level girls there.

The reality is that TG can't reach very many div 1 schools. They don't have the objective connections. Maybe they say only 4-5 on the black because 4-5 girls will be going to Hofstra each year from TG. Anyone else is on their own. That in itself is very telling and TG families should read between the lines.

That's a lie! The talented girls are going to great schools, not just Hofstra. You are obviously bitter. girls are going to top schools like Princeton and Maryland, Yale and Cornell, as well as plenty others. If your daughter has all these great offers, why don't you go away and be happy at your new club. I don't for one minute buy the crap you're trying to sell! Maybe TG was not a good fit for your daughter, let it go and move on! Not everyone feels the same. You can keep repeating the same crap over and over, but it doesn't make it true and just makes you look more and more foolish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG Black has the top 20-25 girls in the program. TG Purple has the next 26-50 girls in the program. Are purple team players good? Yes they are. Are they D1. Maybe, but probably not. I suppose the top girls on purple could try out and make the bottom end of the top teams at Leg or Elev, and be top team players. But those teams are not sending 20 girls from their top teams to D1 either. How is SS or BS at fault? 4 or 5 from TG Black to D1 seems low. Depends on the recruiting year. Some really strong top teams at certain ages, and some not so strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG Black has the top 20-25 girls in the program. TG Purple has the next 26-50 girls in the program. Are purple team players good? Yes they are. Are they D1. Maybe, but probably not. I suppose the top girls on purple could try out and make the bottom end of the top teams at Leg or Elev, and be top team players. But those teams are not sending 20 girls from their top teams to D1 either. How is SS or BS at fault? 4 or 5 from TG Black to D1 seems low. Depends on the recruiting year. Some really strong top teams at certain ages, and some not so strong.

There are several black players in the works. Worry about ur own

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should use your time helping your daughter to improve her skills instead of coming on here and blaming anyone you can that she's not being paid enough attention. I think that's the point!

Again you're missing the point. I'm not on here blaming the Smiths for anything that has gone on with my daughter. When you sign up for an organization, you look for things that separate them from other clubs. You're promised that you will have world class coaching. They dont have any. You're promised that you can speak to either BS or SS whenever you need to and that doesn't happen. You're told that all teams are overseen by SS and that has never happened. The website now says that your daughter will be overseen by someone in the Smith family. Also promised to be walked through the recruiting process. If being told that if you're not a top 5 player on the black then give up your D1 dreams, I'm glad they didn't help me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again you're missing the point. I'm not on here blaming the Smiths for anything that has gone on with my daughter. When you sign up for an organization, you look for things that separate them from other clubs. You're promised that you will have world class coaching. They dont have any. You're promised that you can speak to either BS or SS whenever you need to and that doesn't happen. You're told that all teams are overseen by SS and that has never happened. The website now says that your daughter will be overseen by someone in the Smith family. Also promised to be walked through the recruiting process. If being told that if you're not a top 5 player on the black then give up your D1 dreams, I'm glad they didn't help me.

You are mis quoting them. What they clearly said at the meeting was only the top 5 players on a Black team have a shot at a top 5 lax school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry things didn't work out for you. Hopefully it will be better at your new club. Not everyone is having that experience at TG. Now that you are done venting, it's time for you to go focus on Your daughter and her new club. You remind me of someone dumped by their boyfriend, but just can't let it go. You come across as someone with unrealistic expectations and can never be pleased.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's hear from parents of current seniors. Whether on black or purple ( no need to reply if going to Hofstea or the sister school Towson). Did you get any help from TG in the recruiting process? Let's try and keep it honest and precise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's hear from parents of current seniors. Whether on black or purple ( no need to reply if going to Hofstea or the sister school Towson). Did you get any help from TG in the recruiting process? Let's try and keep it honest and precise.

There are over 100 D1 schools if that's your goal you should be able to find one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are over 100 D1 schools if that's your goal you should be able to find one

My daughter just finished her TG career. She was a purple player and is committed to a D1 school. Only help my daughter got from TG was playing for them. All the leg work was done by my husband and myself. We went to a number of camps on our own. College coach never reached out to the club. Coach did speak to our varsity coach though. I will not mention the college name because she is the only one going to that school for her age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what type of help you were looking for. Were you looking for someone to go pick up ground balls for your daughter? Perhaps you wanted someone to play defense for her. I know you would never ask anyone to score a goal for her. It sounds as if you want someone to lie to the coaches and tell them that your daughter is not the girl that they see on the field. Maybe you were hoping that someone could tell the college coaches that your daughter is faster than she looks or maybe tell a coach that she hustles even though it doesn't look like she does. Maybe you wanted someone to forge her transcript or lie about her SAT or ACT scores.

Wake up. College Coaches go and watch the girls play. If they like what they see they will come calling. The best players get offers from the best schools. If your daughter went to tournaments and college coaches watched her play and did not express interest it is not the fault of the club coach or director.

If your daughter was not or is not being recruited it is because the college coaches do not think she will help their program. The College coaches sit and watch and they know what they see and they know what they like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what type of help you were looking for. Were you looking for someone to go pick up ground balls for your daughter? Perhaps you wanted someone to play defense for her. I know you would never ask anyone to score a goal for her. It sounds as if you want someone to lie to the coaches and tell them that your daughter is not the girl that they see on the field. Maybe you were hoping that someone could tell the college coaches that your daughter is faster than she looks or maybe tell a coach that she hustles even though it doesn't look like she does. Maybe you wanted someone to forge her transcript or lie about her SAT or ACT scores.

Wake up. College Coaches go and watch the girls play. If they like what they see they will come calling. The best players get offers from the best schools. If your daughter went to tournaments and college coaches watched her play and did not express interest it is not the fault of the club coach or director.

If your daughter was not or is not being recruited it is because the college coaches do not think she will help their program. The College coaches sit and watch and they know what they see and they know what they like.

This is 100% correct! Not all kids should be playing in college, even if they play on one of the better club teams. There are usually about 5 standout players on the top teams. After that..........you already know the answer to that

Like Reply Quote
Page 195 of 220 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard