BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 66 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody gets cut by Looney's. Please.

Yes they do, your son got cut, thus the sour grapes and all the whining from you.

Please pass the greasy cheese fries.
. So, this is what your son does now since he can't make any club lacrosse team. Nice going dad, just keep him happy with the fries. Too bad he lacks talent to play.

Ouch. Another zinger from a Looney's parent. Cutting edge material.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch sour peeps. You are a loser. You know who you are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch sour peeps. You are a loser. You know who you are!
. What in the he*l are you talking about. You make absolutely no sense. Please explain bunky boy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Looney's teams are going to be folded this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None, they are all getting stronger, the program is growing.
You still [lacrosse]*d because you son got cut from one of their teams???

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny. Nobody gets cut by Looneys other than 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kinda funny/sad that your response every time is "mad that you got cut"?

No, we never considered trying out, let alone playing, for Looney's. Too much Daddy Ball at that club. I would rather eat Looney's Nacho Fries than have my son play for them.

Kinda funny how sensitive/insecure you are. Looney's cut two of their teams and kicked kids/families to the curb at a crucial recruiting time. Pretty much indefensible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, we never considered trying out, let alone playing, for Looney's. Too much Daddy Ball at that club. I would rather eat Looney's Nacho Fries than have my son play for them.

Kinda funny how sensitive/insecure you are. Looney's cut two of their teams and kicked kids/families to the curb at a crucial recruiting time. Pretty much indefensible.

Kinda funny you are obsessed with a club your kid never played for or even tried out for

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kinda funny you are obsessed with a club your kid never played for or even tried out for
Agreed...The same can be said for all Club bashers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Far from sensitive or insecure, seems like you are the one that is insecure. Too much daddy ball. Well, look at the 2020 Orange coaches, who are they? Then look at where Looney's 2020 Orange is ranked, considered the second best 2020 team around but yet you still lash out.
Plus, if you weren't such a butt head the reasons for cutting those two teams TWO YEARS AGO has been well discussed and the reasons were appropriate and in the best interest of the players. Done so those players could find other teams, and they all did.
You need to get your facts straight before acting like such a deadbeat. You are clearly showing to all that you are very jealous of this club, but you will never admit it, you are in complete denial.
Now why don't you just go away, everyone is really tired of reading your dribble.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously must have gotten your degree from UMBC or something. You can barely put together one coherent sentence.

Looney's were great with their first two teams, but except for a very good 2020 team, the rest of the club is garbage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously must have gotten your degree from UMBC or something. You can barely put together one coherent sentence.

Looney's were great with their first two teams, but except for a very good 2020 team, the rest of the club is garbage.

Sorry, try JHU and a masters from Loyola. The problem you have is one, your reading comprehension sucks and two it seems that maybe English is your second language.
Most likely you barely made it through community college, but keep trying, you may just get better with practice.
As far as the rest of the club is garbage, again you show your lack of awareness of what is happening in the youth lacrosse world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, try JHU and a masters from Loyola. The problem you have is one, your reading comprehension sucks and two it seems that maybe English is your second language.
Most likely you barely made it through community college, but keep trying, you may just get better with practice.
As far as the rest of the club is garbage, again you show your lack of awareness of what is happening in the youth lacrosse world.

Loyola - pillar of the academic world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With due respect to all that check into this forum - pretty sure none of us belong to any pillars of the academic world if we spend our days debating the merits of youth lacrosse teams.

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With due respect to all that check into this forum - pretty sure none of us belong to any pillars of the academic world if we spend our days debating the merits of youth lacrosse teams.

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad

Respectfully, Frostburg State, the Western Md. party school with lots of snow. Plus, you are on here so what does that say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad

Respectfully, Frostburg State, the Western Md. party school with lots of snow. Plus, you are on here so what does that say?

It says I'm a little cra cra too. But I had fun in college and happy with my lot in life. Certainly wouldn't thumb my nose at some who graduated from Hop and has a masters. My son enjoys his Looney's team. What's your agenda?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad

It says I'm a little cra cra too. But I had fun in college and happy with my lot in life. Certainly wouldn't thumb my nose at some who graduated from Hop and has a masters. My son enjoys his Looney's team. What's your agenda?

No agenda whatsoever. My cousin went to Frostburg State, loved his time there, received a degree in finance and is doing very well. He has two daughters, both playing youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loyola - pillar of the academic world.[/quote]

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad [/quote]

Respectfully, Frostburg State, the Western Md. party school with lots of snow. Plus, you are on here so what does that say?[/quote]

It says I'm a little cra cra too. But I had fun in college and happy with my lot in life. Certainly wouldn't thumb my nose at some who graduated from Hop and has a masters. My son enjoys his Looney's team. What's your agenda? [/quote]

No agenda whatsoever. My cousin went to Frostburg State, loved his time there, received a degree in finance and is doing very well. He has two daughters, both playing youth lacrosse.[/quote]

So why do you constantly post negative comments about a club of which you or your son have never been part?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Respectfully,
Frostburg State Grad [/quote]

Respectfully, Frostburg State, the Western Md. party school with lots of snow. Plus, you are on here so what does that say?[/quote]

It says I'm a little cra cra too. But I had fun in college and happy with my lot in life. Certainly wouldn't thumb my nose at some who graduated from Hop and has a masters. My son enjoys his Looney's team. What's your agenda? [/quote]

No agenda whatsoever. My cousin went to Frostburg State, loved his time there, received a degree in finance and is doing very well. He has two daughters, both playing youth lacrosse.[/quote]

So why do you constantly post negative comments about a club of which you or your son have never been part? [/quote]

If you are addressing this to me, I have never posted anything negative about Looney's. I have seen their 2020 orange team play several times this season and I believe they are one of the strongest 2020 clubs around.
I'm not sure who you are addressing, seems it gets hard to follow since the past few posts have not been about Looney's but about some idiot who was posting negatives about Looney's and I challenged him and he, like a butt head, challenged my education. Once I responded, he seemed to disappear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's 2020 where are u playing this Autumn. We missed playing you this summer. Your friends at Edge Canada

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Looney's announced yet which teams they are folding?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a complete a hole. Two years ago, been explained many times why it needed to be done, for the benefit of the players. The players all landed with other teams and appreciated why it needed to be done. Yet you just can't let it ago. You must just be pissed because your son can't make any of the Looney's teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's 2020 where are u playing this Autumn. We missed playing you this summer. Your friends at Edge Canada

Not associated with either team, but the last time I saw Looney's and Edge play was last fall at a tournament in Harford County.
It was one of the ugliest games I have ever witnessed, Edge players (all older for 2020) were completely out of control, too many penalties to list against them, and the game was ended by the officials with about 3 to 4 minutes left.
No respect for a team that plays like that, clearly just out to try and hurt other players.
If I remember correctly Looney's won 9 or 10 to 0.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a complete a hole. Two years ago, been explained many times why it needed to be done, for the benefit of the players. The players all landed with other teams and appreciated why it needed to be done. Yet you just can't let it ago. You must just be pissed because your son can't make any of the Looney's teams.

stop feeding the troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son has never tried out for Looney's, not is he in HS anymore. But if he was a 2018, I agree he would not make the Looney's 2018 team. Because they quit on those families and kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looney's 2020 where are u playing this Autumn. We missed playing you this summer. Your friends at Edge Canada

Not associated with either team, but the last time I saw Looney's and Edge play was last fall at a tournament in Harford County.
It was one of the ugliest games I have ever witnessed, Edge players (all older for 2020) were completely out of control, too many penalties to list against them, and the game was ended by the officials with about 3 to 4 minutes left.
No respect for a team that plays like that, clearly just out to try and hurt other players.
If I remember correctly Looney's won 9 or 10 to 0.It was 9-1 to be exact and we have made several changes. Played in three tournaments this summer without incident so although we probably still don't stack up we would like to play them again. Judging by your answer you are that Madlax Parent who pumps a completely useless team all over these threads. I know one thing is certain your team won't be at Boys Latin Nov 6!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys Latin November 6th = money grab.

Little Ty Ty Xanders will be there on the payroll to write about 16 year old 8th grader and the imaginary verbal he is getting. Parents will swoon...

Fat Crab will be there berating his players for not beating younger kids more thoroughly. Pie eating contest to follow. Which one of his 2020 player will have the honor of driving the box truck full of $$$?

Holdbacks for sale, get your Holdbacks here!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Captain Envious... If NLF on Nov 6th is a a money grab and all the other things you say it is. Please tell us your idea of a better fall club tourney? Invite only given to the top 12 teams. Seems well worth the price of admission. Very curious. Try to not be sarcastic and detail what you would consider a better option. I know I won't get an answer but...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys Latin November 6th = money grab.

Little Ty Ty Xanders will be there on the payroll to write about 16 year old 8th grader and the imaginary verbal he is getting. Parents will swoon...

Fat Crab will be there berating his players for not beating younger kids more thoroughly. Pie eating contest to follow. Which one of his 2020 player will have the honor of driving the box truck full of $$$? clearly your team wasn't invited our 2019 Team told us it was the best event they attended last year and resulted in 5 scholarships.

Holdbacks for sale, get your Holdbacks here!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not the top 12 teams. Its the NLF and other good teams that are not in their back yard. Didn't see igloo 2021 invited to any of these events?? Legacy 2020?Looneys 2020? There are better teams that aren't allowed to go. haha allowed. Lacrosse tough guys won't invite because they are afraid to lose to non nlf member.
Hey Captain Envious... If NLF on Nov 6th is a a money grab and all the other things you say it is. Please tell us your idea of a better fall club tourney? Invite only given to the top 12 teams. Seems well worth the price of admission. Very curious. Try to not be sarcastic and detail what you would consider a better option. I know I won't get an answer but...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not the top 12 teams. Its the NLF and other good teams that are not in their back yard. Didn't see igloo 2021 invited to any of these events?? Legacy 2020?Looneys 2020? There are better teams that aren't allowed to go. haha allowed. Lacrosse tough guys won't invite because they are afraid to lose to non nlf member.
Why would a 2021 team be invited to this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Looney's 2020 where are u playing this Autumn. We missed playing you this summer. Your friends at Edge Canada

If I remember correctly Looney's won 9 or 10 to 0.It was 9-1 to be exact and we have made several changes. Played in three tournaments this summer without incident so although we probably still don't stack up we would like to play them again. Judging by your answer you are that Madlax Parent who pumps a completely useless team all over these threads. I know one thing is certain your team won't be at Boys Latin Nov 6!

Either you are a liar or terrible and cutting and pasting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Looneys, FCA, Hawks, Sons, Tomahawks, etc.

NLF tourney - Is there an age cutoff? Nah - didn't think so....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES...Looneys is in!!! see you Nov 6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YES...Looneys is in!!! see you Nov 6.

Who are the 12 teams involved?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ever notice nobody ever talks about any other Looney's teams? Because they all struggle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 Teams NLF on Nov 6. Crabs Crush LIE Laxchussets Leading Edge Big 4 HHH Mesa Fresh WCS Edge Canada and Eclipse. Two more invited Looney's and FCA. It is possible that some of the weaker programs above Big 4 HHH Eclipse and Mesa Fresh don't come allowing more to be invited potential spots for Hawks Tomahawks and Sweetlax Upstate to attend. WCS likely won't be coming east until the NLF Long Island tournament Nov 19/20. Now your all up to date.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that tourney includes all the teams listed it WILL BE the best of the best in one place. Should be fun to watch. Fat Crab will have trouble cooking the bracket to make sure his holdbacks reach the final. Rabil and Stanwick suiting up....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 Teams NLF on Nov 6. Crabs Crush LIE Laxchussets Leading Edge Big 4 HHH Mesa Fresh WCS Edge Canada and Eclipse. Two more invited Looney's and FCA. It is possible that some of the weaker programs above Big 4 HHH Eclipse and Mesa Fresh don't come allowing more to be invited potential spots for Hawks Tomahawks and Sweetlax Upstate to attend. WCS likely won't be coming east until the NLF Long Island tournament Nov 19/20. Now your all up to date.

Weaker programs? Crabs lost multiple players to FCA and are filling in with weaker players from other teams. FCA will be the new Maryland best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the first we will see the top 5 2020 teams go at it (crush, looneys, crabs, fca, and express). There will probably be a very strong college coach presents.

Like Reply Quote
Page 31 of 66 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard