BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 86 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 85 86
Re: MadLax Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf will have a team probably on par with Madlax 2020. An ok A team but unable to beat anyone at the elite level. Blackwolf will only dilute teams like Madlax 2020 and make it a much tougher team to play on. Madlax 2020 can only improve by adding players from outside their region (ie Cannons players) and other players to form a National 2020 team. The National madlax 2020 still lost to NextLevel 2020 who will, like Blackwolf, pick off a couple of the better Madlax 2020 players. I'm sure that DC Express 2020 will be a total disaster but will probably get help from LIE for key tournaments. How long can you hold your nose Madlax 2020 dad?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf will have a team probably on par with Madlax 2020. An ok A team but unable to beat anyone at the elite level. Blackwolf will only dilute teams like Madlax 2020 and make it a much tougher team to play on. Madlax 2020 can only improve by adding players from outside their region (ie Cannons players) and other players to form a National 2020 team. The National madlax 2020 still lost to NextLevel 2020 who will, like Blackwolf, pick off a couple of the better Madlax 2020 players. I'm sure that DC Express 2020 will be a total disaster but will probably get help from LIE for key tournaments. How long can you hold your nose Madlax 2020 dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2020 standings, it's an Olympic year:

Gold
Blackwolf

Silver
Next Level

Bronze
VLC

Blackwolf has no team so no ranking for them, plus where are the players going to come from?

Next Level barely squeaked by Madlax this summer, needing OT.

VLC lost to Madlax this past spring so it looks like using head to head it goes Next Level, Madlax, VLC. Sorry for reality.

Weird list. Based on the kids who came to their U15 camp and are possible poach targets, BW 2020 would be 4th on this list (no wonder why they cancelled the 2nd session).

NL is at the top, although they are supposedly going to lose some of their best players to Crabs.

Put VLC above Madlax. Madlax got housed all summer long. They did beat VLC in the spring, but that was after they made VLC play 2 consecutive games while it was Madlax's first game of the day (typical Cabell).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Some of the better Next Level 2020 players are leaving for the Crabs? No chance of that happening. I know that several of the Crabs players are leaving and moving to other teams. At the Champions HHH tourny the Crabs coach had a complete meltdown and tantrum. Same story with Madlax 2020 and Maddux at fl$. Who would want to play for a coach like that? I've heard some real horror stories about the Crabs 2020 team and coaching. Both Next Level and Crabs play in the same tournaments, get the same looks from college coaches, without having to travel to BL and no drama. What did the Crabs win the past spring and summer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold
Blackwolf

Silver
Next Level

Bronze
VLC

Blackwolf has no team so no ranking for them, plus where are the players going to come from?

VLC lost to Madlax this past spring so it looks like using head to head it goes Next Level, Madlax, VLC. Sorry for reality.

Weird list. Based on the kids who came to their U15 camp and are possible poach targets, BW 2020 would be 4th on this list (no wonder why they cancelled the 2nd session).

NL is at the top, although they are supposedly going to lose some of their best players to Crabs.

Put VLC above Madlax. Madlax got housed all summer long. They did beat VLC in the spring, but that was after they made VLC play 2 consecutive games while it was Madlax's first game of the day (typical Cabell).

Once again Madlax played 80% better teams as a whole compared to who VLC played. Yes they lost more games but played more and better teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that the 2020 Next level kids would have been Madlax kids in years past. I guess Madlax has to push to get more kids from the Stafford to Richmond area. I see Richmond high schools are getting better so they should have some talent to grab.

Doubtful kids would drive from Richmond to Northern Va/MD to practice with Madlax. Would be like kids in VA going to play for Baltimore based teams. Lax is great, but it ain't worth that.

Do you realize that 2 of the 6 D1 2019 kids go to school at STABB ( its a high school next door to UVA) They drove up to play for Madlax and I am 100% sure they where able to Verbal so soon because they played with the Madlax 2019 group.

Do you realize that STAB(only one B, the school is St. Anne's Belfield, not St. Anne's B-B-Belfield)has been producing D-1 lacrosse players for over 30 years, so think it might be a combination of events that produced this phenomenon

Well who is the dumb a** now I put one extra B not 2 extra Bs. But it worked I feel really dumb and I am on the way to kick the cat I feel so low.

You still are, please leave your catt out of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see what you did there you put 2 Ts in CATT like I did when I put a second B in the name of the high school 2 hours from my house. I guess I will go kick the DOGG and wish you where not such a PUNKK.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold
Blackwolf

Silver
Next Level

Bronze
VLC

Once again Madlax played 80% better teams as a whole compared to who VLC played. Yes they lost more games but played more and better teams.

As a parent with a kid almost done with college, trust me that you'll look back on your post years from now. It's not a case where the program/team that plays in the absolute best tournaments equats with team, recruiting or personal success.

All you need to do is find a club that matches your kid's goals. If it's recruiting, it's a matter of finding a team that plays in SUFFICIENTLY visible enough tournaments. In this area, there are several clubs that play in "good enough" tournamnets such as Crabs, Madlax, VLC and Blackwolf. Some of those teams are better than the others in any particular year.

Don't know how anyone can say "80% better" - this isn't an exact science. As long as your son is playing in the right tournaments overall, it doesn't matter if one club has a slightly better tournament schedule than the other. Other factors are much more important (such as coaching, recruiting assistance, etc.)

Chill out, dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see what you did there you put 2 Ts in CATT like I did when I put a second B in the name of the high school 2 hours from my house. I guess I will go kick the DOGG and wish you where not such a PUNKK.

"were", not "where"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold
Blackwolf

Silver
Next Level

Bronze
VLC

As a parent with a kid almost done with college, trust me that you'll look back on your post years from now. It's not a case where the program/team that plays in the absolute best tournaments equats with team, recruiting or personal success.

All you need to do is find a club that matches your kid's goals. If it's recruiting, it's a matter of finding a team that plays in SUFFICIENTLY visible enough tournaments. In this area, there are several clubs that play in "good enough" tournamnets such as Crabs, Madlax, VLC and Blackwolf. Some of those teams are better than the others in any particular year.

Don't know how anyone can say "80% better" - this isn't an exact science. As long as your son is playing in the right tournaments overall, it doesn't matter if one club has a slightly better tournament schedule than the other. Other factors are much more important (such as coaching, recruiting assistance, etc.)

Chill out, dad.

I agree with this post but a ranking on a site like this could push a parent/kid to one team over the other. And I agree that the record of a team is not important have 2 or 3 D1 studs on your team helps to fill the sideline with coaches. And as pointed out other places its about being seen and playing well when your are being seen. So if one 2020 team has 3 studs that everyone wants to see play you want to be on that team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gold
Blackwolf

Silver
Next Level

Bronze
VLC

Chill out, dad.

I agree with this post but a ranking on a site like this could push a parent/kid to one team over the other. And I agree that the record of a team is not important have 2 or 3 D1 studs on your team helps to fill the sideline with coaches. And as pointed out other places its about being seen and playing well when your are being seen. So if one 2020 team has 3 studs that everyone wants to see play you want to be on that team.

Playing for VLC, Madlax or BW will get you seen and in the right tournaments. Parents - recruiters don't care about your club's W/L record. Obviously, if your club has talent the W's will take care of themselves and it'll be a moot point. But rest assured at the end of the day, recruiters are mining for individual players. If your kid is good enough to play D1, whether he plays for VLC, Madlax, BW is irrelevant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing for VLC, Madlax or BW will get you seen and in the right tournaments. Parents - recruiters don't care about your club's W/L record. Obviously, if your club has talent the W's will take care of themselves and it'll be a moot point. But rest assured at the end of the day, recruiters are mining for individual players. If your kid is good enough to play D1, whether he plays for VLC, Madlax, BW is irrelevant.

One of the few accurate things posted here. So many parents are focused on why their club team didn't win a particular tournament.

As long as there is sufficient talent on the team and they play in visible enough tournaments, things are fine. Then it comes down to whether you want to give your money to a particular club, whether you think the club helps its players get recruited, whether your son likes his teammates, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well in this post is another question that is up for debate. The weather you think the club helps its players get recruited? This is such a subjective question. All these top clubs want there players to play college ball. But my guess is none of them will lie to a coach if he calls and asks is this kid D1. If they pass the rule of no contact before a later date then the club you pick will become way more important the next day. But as it is now you can call email and send video to any coach at anytime. How would you describe a team that helps its players get recruited. Please give examples. and which club does this example. These examples might be a real way to help pick the best club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well in this post is another question that is up for debate. The weather you think the club helps its players get recruited? This is such a subjective question. All these top clubs want there players to play college ball. But my guess is none of them will lie to a coach if he calls and asks is this kid D1. If they pass the rule of no contact before a later date then the club you pick will become way more important the next day. But as it is now you can call email and send video to any coach at anytime. How would you describe a team that helps its players get recruited. Please give examples. and which club does this example. These examples might be a real way to help pick the best club?

Hooked on phonics guy again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top NOVA 2020 teams and reasons to go -
Blackwolf -
Pro: commit to D1 programs consistently; best practices in the area, including opportunity to practice against HS D1-committed players

Con: Not sure about which tournaments they attend; not many games; unsure who is on roster

Madlax -

Pro: go to every tournament that they should; get lots of game experience if Capital/National; open roster process for selection

Con: Potential bait and switch on new structure of not naming to specific teams; coaching and practice levels inconsistent

VLC -

Pro: Affiliated with Crabs so may get boost from NLF exposure

Con: Inconsistent coaching; lack of game/tournament play; not enough practice time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf -
Pro: commit to D1 programs consistently; best practices in the area, including opportunity to practice against HS D1-committed players

Con: Not sure about which tournaments they attend; not many games; unsure who is on roster

Madlax -

Pro: go to every tournament that they should; get lots of game experience if Capital/National; open roster process for selection

Con: Potential bait and switch on new structure of not naming to specific teams; coaching and practice levels inconsistent

VLC -

Con: Inconsistent coaching; lack of game/tournament play; not enough practice time

I like this post 99% spot on.
I am guessing Madlax is only doing the one large group and picking teams right before the fall tournaments. For this fall session only. I also would say that you should be able to tell if you son will be on the capital team if you just pay attention at tryouts. And if your son is on the line between the top and bottom team you should love this new format. I saw it happen this year when a kid did great for the 2 day tryouts made the top team then came back down to earth and set the bench all summer. And being with Madlax as long as I have I can say I have seen 10 to 15 kids progress from the Second team up to the top team and now have starting Var. spots and D1 letters. And I will beat this dead horse again but the Madlax second teams play a better schedule then all the other clubs not named VLC and Black wolf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I will beat this dead horse again

Truer words have never been spoken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf -

Madlax -

VLC -

I am guessing Madlax is only doing the one large group and picking teams right before the fall tournaments. For this fall session only. I also would say that you should be able to tell if you son will be on the capital team if you just pay attention at tryouts. And if your son is on the line between the top and bottom team you should love this new format. I saw it happen this year when a kid did great for the 2 day tryouts made the top team then came back down to earth and set the bench all summer. And being with Madlax as long as I have I can say I have seen 10 to 15 kids progress from the Second team up to the top team and now have starting Var. spots and D1 letters. And I will beat this dead horse again but the Madlax second teams play a better schedule then all the other clubs not named VLC and Black wolf.

Better schedule is debatable. VLC and Madlax played in the same tourneys this summer. Plus, kids don't need to play in five tournaments, despite what you're told. Three is plenty. Fold in individual showcases and/or prospect days and you'll wonder where summer went.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I will beat this dead horse again

Truer words have never been spoken.

Well if all you have to offer is talking sH** about my post you can find something else to read. I like to keep the forum moving and having something to write about. Your post add nothing and are just a waste of time for people to click on to read. Like this post just was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf -

Madlax -

VLC -

Better schedule is debatable. VLC and Madlax played in the same tourneys this summer. Plus, kids don't need to play in five tournaments, despite what you're told. Three is plenty. Fold in individual showcases and/or prospect days and you'll wonder where summer went.

AHHHHH they did not play in the same tournaments. They maybe played in 2 of the same tournaments. They play in 4 tournaments and the National players play in a 5th tournament. And the top teams carry a larger roster. This works out fine when a kid misses a weekend with Madlax to play with his high school team or showcase. Most people would say options are a good thing but if in your world they are a bad thing I can not argue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf -

Madlax -

VLC -

AHHHHH they did not play in the same tournaments. They maybe played in 2 of the same tournaments. They play in 4 tournaments and the National players play in a 5th tournament. And the top teams carry a larger roster. This works out fine when a kid misses a weekend with Madlax to play with his high school team or showcase. Most people would say options are a good thing but if in your world they are a bad thing I can not argue.
Pretty sure the only tournament where both VLC and Madlax both played was Crabfeast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was only one but I was to lazy to go look it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackwolf -

Madlax -

VLC -

Not accurate or comprehensive enough (though some points are correct).

BW
- produces many D1 recruits (but not the clear leader in the DMV - all three clubs produce similar numbers depending on what years you consider). BW (and VLC) have higher hit rate per player in the program. Much cheaper than Madlax.

- probably plays the least attractive tournaments of the three (but all three get sufficient visibility). Constantly changing roster is probably the biggest negative. Kids come and go all the time without an announcement. Very common for a new kid to be added or cut and the kids on the team don't find out until that day. Promotes a mercenary culture. Kids either love or hate Trig. No MS teams, so they rely on poaching other kids for rising freshman team.

Madlax
- best if you want to play as many tournaments as possible (and don't mind paying for it). Most club play 2-3 events a season whereas Madlax plays 5+. By far the biggest pool of talent. The only one of the three that has B teams at every level. Some kids play B and eventually move up; some are stuck on B forever.
- Cost is 2x than either BW or VLC. Parents are locked into 6 month contracts that automatically charge your credit card monthly (even if you leave). Two dads in the program coach their own kids. Owner is polarizing and has threatened kids/parents (see Deadspin article).

VLC
- along with BW, produces the highest # and % of D1 recruits. Affiliation with Crabs assists with recruiting.
- MS teams start slowly since they don't have ES teams. The Crabs owner is polarizing. Offers fewer clinics than Madlax and BW.

All three offer something to the kids in this area. BW is going to be focused more on MD/DC kids now that Trig is at St. John's. Madlax's core is McLean and Alexandria. VLC seems to get best from Fairfax and Loudoun.

All have positives and negatives.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct. Madlax did not go to NLF and VLC's only other tourney was a "warm up tourney". These clubs are very different....I doubt there are many on the bubble trying to choose between the two right now. There are only two decent options in nova....a full service, full payment club with 5 tourneys in madlax and a lesser cost but less tournaments and practices option with VLC. Both get top talent and both send kids to quality D1 schools every year. Let's not get too wrapped up in the rest. After all, these kids are competing for meal plans at these places basically.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as you play in tournaments where coaches come, it doesn't matter if one club plays in tournaments that collectively are better. Madlax, VLC and BW all play in visible enough tournaments.

Madlax is unique that they make their kids play in 4 or more events in the summer. That is a lot when kids are also trying to play in individual events. It's a positive for some families and a negative for others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as you play in tournaments where coaches come, it doesn't matter if one club plays in tournaments that collectively are better. Madlax, VLC and BW all play in visible enough tournaments.

Madlax is unique that they make their kids play in 4 or more events in the summer. That is a lot when kids are also trying to play in individual events. It's a positive for some families and a negative for others.
Generally, college coaches want to see kids as many times as they can. This establishes whether or not a kid plays at a consistently high level, versus seeing one great game, so the more tournaments the better. Often a head coach will watch one tournament then the assistant watches the next, then they compare notes, and watch again at another tournament to confirm what they think. Showcases or individual events minimize the team play approach, so unless a kid is a total stud they may just blend into the background getting no attention. Also, even if your team goes to tournaments with coaches, there is no guarantee 1 coach will see any of a player's games. This is where attending the top tournaments comes into play. Top teams draw the coaches. Play them and kids get the same exposure. To maximize exposure this fall kids should play in three tournaments.

BTW - I love how people are putting Blackwolf up there at 2020 when to date there has never even been a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do not make you play in 5 plus. You pay for four but if you say before the season I will miss this weekend no harm no foul. I have never seen a kid cut for missing a tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Generally, college coaches want to see kids as many times as they can. This establishes whether or not a kid plays at a consistently high level, versus seeing one great game, so the more tournaments the better. Often a head coach will watch one tournament then the assistant watches the next, then they compare notes, and watch again at another tournament to confirm what they think. Showcases or individual events minimize the team play approach, so unless a kid is a total stud they may just blend into the background getting no attention. Also, even if your team goes to tournaments with coaches, there is no guarantee 1 coach will see any of a player's games. This is where attending the top tournaments comes into play. Top teams draw the coaches. Play them and kids get the same exposure. To maximize exposure this fall kids should play in three tournaments.

BTW - I love how people are putting Blackwolf up there at 2020 when to date there has never even been a team.

And when they do play it will be for 2 tournaments in the summer. With 4 practices.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a Madlax thread, not a 2020 thread. People are talking in general about those 3 clubs, not a particular team.

Learn to live outside your bubble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They do not make you play in 5 plus. You pay for four but if you say before the season I will miss this weekend no harm no foul. I have never seen a kid cut for missing a tournament.

Yes, but you pay for four tournaments even if you can only make 2-3. That is not including the kids on their "national" team who have to pay for 1-2 more events.

After a few years, you'll realize that nobody needs to play in more than 3 events in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a Madlax thread, not a 2020 thread. People are talking in general about those 3 clubs, not a particular team.

Learn to live outside your bubble.
Poster said "Top NOVA 2020 teams and reasons to go" so was keeping the context.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how you are the expert in how many tournaments a kid plays in. And its not like you are saying this number for the kids health you are saying 2-3 so they can go play in showcases and prospect days. But I would argue that playing for a Madlax Capital team 5 times is way better then 3 with a crappy team and 3 showcases.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But I would argue that playing for a Madlax Capital team 5 times is way better then 3 with a crappy team and 3 showcases.

Nobody is saying otherwise, but you make this inane statement on a weekly basis. You are seriously only arguing with yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But I would argue that playing for a Madlax Capital team 5 times is way better then 3 with a crappy team and 3 showcases.

Nobody is saying otherwise, but you make this inane statement on a weekly basis. You are seriously only arguing with yourself.

I do repeat myself a ton, but I was responding to the post about kids only need to play 2-3 tournaments a summer. Like what BW and VLC play. My point was those kids still play in 5 to 6 events just only 3 of them with there travel team. Madlax kids play in 6 or 7 things a summer , more but not a crazy amount. They just play more events with there travel team. I think showcases are not really good for the DMV kids they are made for the out of the hot bed kids who need to be seen playing real players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do repeat myself a ton, but I was responding to the post about kids only need to play 2-3 tournaments a summer. Like what BW and VLC play. My point was those kids still play in 5 to 6 events just only 3 of them with there travel team. Madlax kids play in 6 or 7 things a summer , more but not a crazy amount. They just play more events with there travel team. I think showcases are not really good for the DMV kids they are made for the out of the hot bed kids who need to be seen playing real players.

How old is your kid? I'm guessing he just hit HS. You obviously have no perspective.

1. 7 team tournaments isn't a crazy amount? Yes, it is. That is way too much. Ask anyone who has a kid in HS.

2. Saying that individual events are purely focused for "non-hot bed kids" is insane. Individual events are important for everyone regardless where you live. In many ways, individual events are more important than team events when it comes to recruiting.

If you don't mind paying for so many events, it's your money. But it's absolutely too much especially when you factor in the individual events these kids are playing in.

Wow, your perspective might be as bad as your spelling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How old is your kid? I'm guessing he just hit HS. You obviously have no perspective.

1. 7 team tournaments isn't a crazy amount? Yes, it is. That is way too much. Ask anyone who has a kid in HS.

2. Saying that individual events are purely focused for "non-hot bed kids" is insane. Individual events are important for everyone regardless where you live. In many ways, individual events are more important than team events when it comes to recruiting.

If you don't mind paying for so many events, it's your money. But it's absolutely too much especially when you factor in the individual events these kids are playing in.

Wow, your perspective might be as bad as your spelling.

I think his spelling is fine, it's his grammar that stinks but if he keeps working at it, he will get there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Board is quickly mirroring its LI cousin. Not a good thing.

Lighten up, Francis! Commenting on grammar on mb? Please post your cv so we can properly evaluate your opinion.

I agree with pp. There are many ways to get recruited, and showcases are NOT the best. Playing high quality competition with great teammates in front of top d1 coaches is infinitely better. Like Madlax does it...that's why they get the top recruits.
Have a nice Summer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Board is quickly mirroring its LI cousin. Not a good thing.

Lighten up, Francis! Commenting on grammar on mb? Please post your cv so we can properly evaluate your opinion.

I agree with pp. There are many ways to get recruited, and showcases are NOT the best. Playing high quality competition with great teammates in front of top d1 coaches is infinitely better. Like Madlax does it...that's why they get the top recruits.
Have a nice Summer!

Except BW and VLC do a better job getting their guys into college programs. And they don't charge you an extra fee to do so.

Both team events and showcases are big when it comes to recruiting. Dismissing showcases is a huge mistake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No extra fees to 15 2018 and 8 2019 high D1 commits. Not sure where you get that idea.

How many commits do VLC and BW have? Go ahead and combine the numbers if you like...

Madlax if you want to be recruited. BW for a lot of practice if you want to go to Saint Johns (or sit behind a Saint Johns kid), VLC if you want nice coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax if you want to be recruited. BW for a lot of practice if you want to go to Saint Johns (or sit behind a Saint Johns kid), VLC if you want nice coaches

2014 - both BW and VLC had more commits than Madlax
2015 - both BW and VLC had more commits than Madlax
2016 - both BW and VLC had more commits than Madlax
2017 - both BW and VLC had more commits than Madlax
2018 - BW has about the same number of commits as Madlax
2019 - Madlax has many more commits than either BW or VLC
2020 - BW 2020 roster being formed, but VLC for sure will have more commits than Madlax

Another thing you forgot to mention. Pick Madlax is you want to pay more and get harassed by the owner. And yes, Madlax does have a recruiting service that they charge their families $ for, which is unbelievable.

Like Reply Quote
Page 55 of 86 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 85 86
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard