BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 76 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck with that merger!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they're one of the best teams in the country why is everyone wanting to leave this year and not years past?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said everyone wants to leave...everyone will be at tryouts possibly w the exception of the usual 4-5 turnover there is on every team
you have no idea what your talking about and smash played 4 games yesterday in blazing heat and short 3 players w injuries and only lost by 1 to Excpress-----thats pretty damn good
dont see a reason to leave unless you kid doesnt play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There it is, was waiting for the Smash excuses of why they lost. Same heat for everyone. And it's the Smash daddies that talk to the Express daddies about jumping ship on the sidelines. And not the subs, starting players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's give it a rest. It was another great year of lacrosse for 2022. Smash and United are among the top teams in the age group. While both lost more games this year to other great teams, they have very talented players and play good lacrosse. - coming from an outsider

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1 Express
2 smash
3 United
4 igloo
5 outlaws

Final standings for a Good year of lacrosse

Where are Maryland teams in this ranking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your kid is not one of the main pieces to the puzzle at this age its time to get on a team that they can contribute !!!! Not gonna get better if your sitting on bench during tight games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said everyone wants to leave...everyone will be at tryouts possibly w the exception of the usual 4-5 turnover there is on every team
you have no idea what your talking about and smash played 4 games yesterday in blazing heat and short 3 players w injuries and only lost by 1 to Excpress-----thats pretty damn good
dont see a reason to leave unless you kid doesnt play

Yup. No merger happening is my guess. More ike Smash is taking the 4 or 5 kids they want. No fact here, just my opinion. Let be clear there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Express
2 smash
3 United
4 igloo
5 outlaws

I'm not sure, and I didn't make the rankings. But, I don't think there have been enough games between all the top MD and LI teams to have one ranking.
I'm curious to see where the MD crowd would rank their local teams though.

Great season of lax. Hats off to all of the players and coaches. 2022 has a lot of talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Express
2 smash
3 United
4 igloo
5 outlaws

Stop with the Outlaws!!!!! Not even close. fl$ beat Smash. Should they be top 5? Need a season of competitive tournaments and wins!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Teams

Hawks
API
Madlax

FCA,Rough Riders,Crabs,BLC(depends which team they field),Cannons are all about the same. All the teams mixed it up a lot this year . Great age group with a ton of great players .

just a best guess opinion having watched a ton of lacrosse at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final 2016 summer rankings

1 Express
2 Hawks
3 Diamondback
4 Smash
5 United
6 Igloo
7 91
8 Bethsada
9 Rough Riders
10 Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 Express
2 Hawks
3 Diamondback
4 Smash
5 United
6 Igloo
7 91
8 Bethsada
9 Rough Riders
10 Madlax

Express
Hawks
Smash/United
BLC
DBacks
mad Lax
Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where would you rank fl$ they smoked Smash in Philly??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 Express
2 Hawks
3 Diamondback
4 Smash
5 United
6 Igloo
7 91
8 Bethsada
9 Rough Riders
10 Madlax

More like:
1 Express
2 Hawks
3 Smash
4 91
5 United
6 Diamondbacks
7 Igloo
8 Madlax
9 Bethsada
10 Crabs
10 Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Express
2 smash
3 United
4 igloo
5 outlaws

Stop with the Outlaws!!!!! Not even close. fl$ beat Smash. Should they be top 5? Need a season of competitive tournaments and wins!!

Possibly Prime Time instead of Outlaws at #5. Did they play each other?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is ahead of Diamondbacks in head to head play this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read earlier that the Outlaws are the most improved team of the year. They are improved and I like watching the team a lot. With that said, the most improved team of the year is Express. Now they are on the top of everybody's lists; but last year they were just okay, and two years ago, they were just horrible. They wouldn't have even been in any discussion. They are by far the most improved team. Not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] There it is, was waiting for the Smash excuses of why they lost. Same heat for everyone. And it's the Smash daddies that talk to the Express daddies about jumping ship on the sidelines. And not the subs, starting players. [/quote

So not only do you troll this board, you troll the sidelines and eavesdrop. That's a brand new kind of crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on this new travel club starting up, 24?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 Express
2 Hawks
3 Diamondback
4 Smash
5 United
6 Igloo
7 91
8 Bethsada

9 Rough Riders
10 Madlax

More like:
1 Express
2 Hawks
3 Smash
4 91
5 United
6 Diamondbacks
7 Igloo
8 Madlax
9 Bethsada
10 Crabs
10 Madlax

91 no way in top 5 both Hawks and Diamondbacks beat them in blow out games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where would you rank fl$ they smoked Smash in Philly??

fl$ lost to Steps and Bucktown - Teams that the other teams on the list beat with no problem. Lots of teams on the list have a fluke loss, but the overall record and wins against top teams count for much more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's give it a rest. It was another great year of lacrosse for 2022. Smash and United are among the top teams in the age group. While both lost more games this year to other great teams, they have very talented players and play good lacrosse. - coming from an outsider

The major difference is the United parents have now taken the reigns over the Smash parents as most obnoxious. The behavior of the players as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely. United players and parents should be embarrassed of their behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmm... Let's see... Could it possibly be that they have a head coach that is a head case?
As a parent you really need to consider what you are exposing your kids too. Hall of fame or no hall of fame there is never a justifiable excuse to bully 11 and 12 year old boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmm... Let's see... Could it possibly be that they have a head coach that is a head case?
As a parent you really need to consider what you are exposing your kids too. Hall of fame or no hall of fame there is never a justifiable excuse to bully 11 and 12 year old boys!

Assuming that you are talking about smash!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He got out-coached yesterday, big-time. Credit to Smash team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! Are they really starting a 2022 team? This was started by a disgruntled back up goalie dad who wasn't happy with dedication from blue fish. Started as one team in 2024. Cherry picked kids from other travel clubs and positioned as extra reps that wouldn't conflict. Got some good players to come out from express and legcy when they weren't busy. Now trying to move into a main stream club. They have no coaches. Going to figure it out when they see they have enough players for a team. The opposite of what you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha! Are they really starting a 2022 team? This was started by a disgruntled back up goalie dad who wasn't happy with dedication from blue fish. Started as one team in 2024. Cherry picked kids from other travel clubs and positioned as extra reps that wouldn't conflict. Got some good players to come out from express and legcy when they weren't busy. Now trying to move into a main stream club. They have no coaches. Going to figure it out when they see they have enough players for a team. The opposite of what you want.

Blue Fish? Worst coaching in this age bracket. Not surprising

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 actually has a very experienced coach for 2022. Its on their web page.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 going to be GC kids not happy with town program...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought this was interesting, a co-worker showed me the email from the GC34 program. The HS coach runs it and it will cost over $2100 to play on their town team. When you multiple that by 22 or so kids by 6-7 teams ranging from 4-9 grade not a bad money grab for him. Does any other HS program do that. He said each team gets one coach and plays in 4 summer tournaments.Wow. I assume the better kids play for the top travel teams as opposed to this or are they pressured by the program. I saw there 2022 team in Jersey play in the spring and they were not very strong but their 2021 team looked pretty good. But still $2100 is a lot for a town team, our town in Jersey runs some town team games in the summer and it costs $350 to play in 3 tournaments and we are pretty good from a top HS program, which beat GC this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that is a lot to play on a town team, I realize they play against travel teams in tournaments but that is more than most travel teams costs. Cha Ching$$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo 3k+
express 2200+ every tourney 125
4 luv game 3k+
smash united 2500
outlaw 2K+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 going to be GC kids not happy with town program...

That's what the Bluefish filled their teams with this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No trojans coming to the defense of the broken program? They finally get then I guess...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo 3k+
express 2200+ every tourney 125
4 luv game 3k+
smash united 2500
outlaw 2K+

All that tells me is that other people are getting rich off the talents of our children! We are the A$$ Holes that keep paying it and fueling this dumb website!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought this was interesting, a co-worker showed me the email from the GC34 program. The HS coach runs it and it will cost over $2100 to play on their town team. When you multiple that by 22 or so kids by 6-7 teams ranging from 4-9 grade not a bad money grab for him. Does any other HS program do that. He said each team gets one coach and plays in 4 summer tournaments.Wow. I assume the better kids play for the top travel teams as opposed to this or are they pressured by the program. I saw there 2022 team in Jersey play in the spring and they were not very strong but their 2021 team looked pretty good. But still $2100 is a lot for a town team, our town in Jersey runs some town team games in the summer and it costs $350 to play in 3 tournaments and we are pretty good from a top HS program, which beat GC this year.

I'm surprised that the Athletic Director of Garden City allows this. This program is obviously very profitable and kids are pressured to play to stay in the good graces of the high school coaches. Sounds like they are using the Express/St. Anthony's/Chaminade method.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't the GC parents do what the Manhasset parents did and say no, put together a group of kids enter them into a few tourney's as a team ( I think its good that they do play a few tourney's together as friends from the same town) get some pinnies wear their GC shorts and split the tourney fee's. Tourney fees typically range from $700 up to maybe $1500 per and play. There has to be enough ex lax players from town or ex lax parents who can coach and they will enjoy. I understand the Manhasset parents did this and the cost was like $250 per kid. Agree that this is a money maker for who ever is running this and don't know of the return they get. Is it a pay and everyone plays or do they play to win. I can only say that I saw the GC 34 2022 team play in a NLF tourney and get beat up by some of the better travel teams, I know the 2021 team won a few tourney's but not great comp. Do the better kids also play travel, hope so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's said. That's happening all over. not just one place. Gc just got called out on it. It's a shame they pay so much. I can't see that being more then -450-500. Where is all that money going. Time for the DA to get involved. Lol.

Page 72 of 76 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard