BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dad of YJ kid that went to UNC camp needs to stop trying to draw attention - no one cares

LOL - sooooooooooooo true!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad of YJ kid that went to UNC camp needs to stop trying to draw attention - no one cares

Obviously you do care! Everyone knew years ago that that kid was going to be able to go to whatever school she wanted to go to. Worry about your own kid and wish her luck wherever she goes. UNC is one of the many schools fawning over her they will be fortunate to get her verbal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL - sooooooooooooo true!!

YJ parents are same as the kids, me first... always

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you do care! Everyone knew years ago that that kid was going to be able to go to whatever school she wanted to go to. Worry about your own kid and wish her luck wherever she goes. UNC is one of the many schools fawning over her they will be fortunate to get her verbal.

No. We don't care. We are onto you posting about your kid and then also responding to it. You've been caught daddy. Enough already NO ONE CARES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. We don't care. We are onto you posting about your kid and then also responding to it. You've been caught daddy. Enough already NO ONE CARES

Sorry to disappoint you but my kid plays on TG

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't someone like you, your type, mean to say "we play for TG" instead of "my daughter"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to disappoint you but no one believes you daddy of YJ kid. Nice try but it didn't work. We all know you are her daddy. The more you try to convince us otherwise the more ridiculous you look. Give your kid and us a break already!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not your kid but you know so many programs are fawning over her and the reigning national champs would be lucky to get her verbal, okay .Maybe she can post another I am committed thing, some people crave the attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks at Me! Look at Me! Everybody Look at MEEEE!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your jealousy of this 14yr old girl is truly pathetic. She is talented and can got to any school she wishes. I hope your daughter is offered the same opportunities as her. Congrats to her and her family on the school that they choose.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your jealousy of this 14yr old girl is truly pathetic. She is talented and can got to any school she wishes. I hope your daughter is offered the same opportunities as her. Congrats to her and her family on the school that they choose.

Signed her Daddy, just kidding , honestly why would you come on here and post this all you are doing is asking for sarcasm . If what you say is true good for her but keep it to yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just as pathetic is your touting, Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street. Hs lax for these 2020's will be exciting as the two stars are going to the same school.... How cute.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street. Hs lax for these 2020's will be exciting as the two stars are going to the same school.... How cute.

Leave the two alone. If they waned to go to sa, them let them. Stop stalking their every move. Worry about your own kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me why certain clubs on Long Island DONOT go to the same tournaments?? I'm looking to make a move. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave the two alone. If they waned to go to sa, them let them. Stop stalking their every move. Worry about your own kid.

YJ star and Leg Teal star going to the same school.. That should be exciting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
simple: they don't want to play each other. That way they can all claim to be a 'top" LI team....if they played each other, certain weak programs would be exposed for what they are--shills for the directors.
plenty of facilities to run great LI tournaments and God knows, plenty of LI travel programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is UNC turning into Syracuse by offering spots to girls with no speed? Can't just bowl your way over players in College to score.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me why certain clubs on Long Island DONOT go to the same tournaments?? I'm looking to make a move. Thank you

The hate each other and are afraid to play each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another commit for 2020 to Maryland?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are you moving from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leg kid wont play varsity at SA anytime soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently another 2020 commit. Maryland bound. Early commitments.... Teal kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you're clearly blind and clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why she commited to Maryland... Oh okay. Clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA is already interested in the girl playing for the varsity team as I talked to the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. That's impressive for a kid that's played for two years to be commited to Maryland. Best of luck for her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's why she commited to Maryland... Oh okay. Clueless

Thats why she is on teal…oh okay. Clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you actually think that these postings are done by anyone but these kids parents or the kids themselves, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leg Teal has a star?? Are you kidding me??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. That's impressive for a kid that's played for two years to be commited to Maryland. Best of luck for her.

Don't know the girl you're talking about but in general, don't get too excited about a verbal commit. Doesn't mean she'll 1) ever go there; 2) stay there; or 3) ever see the field. For a 2020, their first spring season is almost 5 years away - more than one-third of their life from now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're looking at the top tournaments, many (most?) LI teams just aren't good enough to compete. Not worth the trip to get blown out - and exposed. There are way too many teams and the talent is diluted. No longer for only the best players - there is a team (and a dream) for everybody.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're looking at the top tournaments, many (most?) LI teams just aren't good enough to compete. Not worth the trip to get blown out - and exposed. There are way too many teams and the talent is diluted. No longer for only the best players - there is a team (and a dream) for everybody.

This age group has a couple of competitive teams. Unfortunately, the Long Island lacrosse landscape is extremely political. Some teams see no benefit in playing each other, so they don't. Plus one woman wields tremendous power (# of teams) and has her hand in most tournaments, so she has final say at a lot of these events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments do you consider to be the best? How about top 10? Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone calm down, I don't think the kid committed any place. Like all or most kids, Kid went to a camp and I am sure had a great time. How that equates to giving a verbal commitment blows my mind. I am sure she will attend a lot more camps and is this what's going to happen every time she or any other player decides to leave LI and go get a lacrosse experience at one of the colleges? They automatically committed because they went to a camp and visited the school? If she or the other YJ Player did good for them, however I believe these parents of both these girls are being proactive and checking out the best options and places for their children as we should all be doing with our own kids. The club is not going to do the work for you,Even though they will promise you they will just to get your money. The legwork and research must be done by the parents. If you don't send your kids off to play amongst different levels of talent, how can they get better? how can they get seen? Long Island's Talent pool is drained, and I would advise any kid that has potential to get off of LI and go visit the schools/clinics/camps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to Curcio & Jones teams in Indy next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI has one A caliber club, MD has three or four, NJ, VA, MA have some nipping on the heels. LI has another 4 or 5 clubs that often play in the top tournaments and top brackets with mixed results, along with another 6 to 8 MD clubs and other areas rounding out. The one LI club is as good as any in the nation, but MD def has many more competitive clubs who are able to compete at the top level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On a club level, you are correct. As an age group (this is 2020) there are a couple of quality teams that can compete. Maybe not beat, but will give them all a good game.
LI has one A caliber club, MD has three or four, NJ, VA, MA have some nipping on the heels. LI has another 4 or 5 clubs that often play in the top tournaments and top brackets with mixed results, along with another 6 to 8 MD clubs and other areas rounding out. The one LI club is as good as any in the nation, but MD def has many more competitive clubs who are able to compete at the top level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck with what, there's no competition at the tourney. Go look at the website and the schedules, not to mention they're playing in the U14 division which is even weaker competition. They probably could have easily won the U15 division, not sure why the didn't play there instead of U14. It would be surprising if all the games aren't double digit wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck with what, there's no competition at the tourney. Go look at the website and the schedules, not to mention they're playing in the U14 division which is even weaker competition. They probably could have easily won the U15 division, not sure why the didn't play there instead of U14. It would be surprising if all the games aren't double digit wins

Oh idk, is there even a tryout anymore for these teams?

Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard