BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,917
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 327 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So so funny, go yj, we all know these people are just a bunch of jealous cowards. So funny all they do is give us advice on how to change for the better when they clearly hate the yj organization ,yj players, yj parents.PM ,you do not directly coach my daughters but have helped them many times and I thank you.To the team that was playing 3 players down against yj in Florida because of yellow and or red cards ,you did not see any yj parent come on here and complain about you for being overly aggressive ,we recognize sometimes fouls happen during the heat of a game.Stop being so obsessed with the best girls travel lacrosse club in the nation and get a life.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So so funny, go yj, we all know these people are just a bunch of jealous cowards. So funny all they do is give us advice on how to change for the better when they clearly hate the yj organization ,yj players, yj parents.PM ,you do not directly coach my daughters but have helped them many times and I thank you.To the team that was playing 3 players down against yj in Florida because of yellow and or red cards ,you did not see any yj parent come on here and complain about you for being overly aggressive ,we recognize sometimes fouls happen during the heat of a game.Stop being so obsessed with the best girls travel lacrosse club in the nation and get a life.

Dude, you can get your G.E.D. Online now. Have a crack at it. Hahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You see this is exactly the attitude everyone is talking about. Your not the best. MD, and Sky Walkers are better. Stop being so arrogant and tell the truth YOUR NOT THE BEST

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well for an example my daughter plays for Baker 2017. Shes a total loss for words as a coach , has high expectations of her own daughters that do not hold up , she does not show any coaching technique that would even be associated with yellow jacket criteria on the upper level, and yes several girls do not play during tournaments , even though this team is truly a pieced together squad with average players it has not been succesful and the reality of it is this is basically an entry level travel C/D team , atleast give all the girls an oppertunity to prove themselves instead of trying to surround her daughters with better players so they would look good and thats the reason the less talented kids never step on field ,If they are as good as she thinks they are ,then why arent they playing on the better a/b teams sorrounded by better players? Its a shame to see people whos daughters do play come on here and bash the ones who dont , and try to be-little the parents for being pissed off , But lets just see how your daughter evolves in the game always being coached by a parent with no experience in playing the game , and never being able to hold their own playing on a better team down the road.
Why some coaches are chosen when there is an array of college kids who actually play the game and want to coach , only CR knows that answer..But for her programs sake of having returning players from this team pick a better well rounded coach next year , and have this coach see what its like when your kid is not really upto par in the game and has to actually do what a coach tells them or sit the game.

YJ are the team to hate because they are good. However, even if my daughter could make one of the higher teams I would not go to their organization because of some of the parents' behaviors. Of course, not all of the parents. Just the loud mouths that pull their daughters from the field and leave the All Star Express tournament due to playing time makes the rest of you look bad. Not to mention, some of the coaches that tell their young players that they will not see the field at a tournament because they are not strong enough for the competition. Of course, the girls for the most part are fine. It's just the adults they are associated with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dummy - it was the YJ who were three players down because of yellow cards. You should change the team name to the Long Island Yellow Cards !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dummy - it was the YJ who were three players down because of yellow cards. You should change the team name to the Long Island Yellow Cards !

Get a clue, one of the teams the YJ played were 3 players down at one point do to cards but you do not know this because the YJs are not on here complaining about it.You look ignorant when you make statements about things you know nothing about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were the biggest program for a long time because you were first. You are still big because now you don't make cuts. You will take any player as long as their parents cash is green. Well your luster is starting to fade. Because of forums like this your program, your coaches and your tactics are being exposed. In Florida this past week you were the talk of the town. People including US Lacrosse are now watching. You must be so proud.

This is so true. The YJ's were the talk of the town and not in a good way. So much so that the teams were told that games would be played within the rules and would be called tight. However, you could not control your own girls and it cost you. I hope you are happy - fear the bee?

Obviously there luster has not faded only getting stronger. Why? Because people are smart enough not to listen to the anonymous cowards on this site who have nothing to do but concentrate on bashing the TOP club program on long island. Look at all the championships posted on their website from this summer. Don't see many from the other clubs. Look at their college commitment list stacked. If you observed their tourney program they highlighted their athletes and many wonderful achievements they have accomplished thought the year. I even saw CC lax players wearing YJ jerseys and taking pics. The YJ organization is alive and well. Go YJ obviously they do Fear the Bee!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well for an example my daughter plays for Baker 2017. Shes a total loss for words as a coach , has high expectations of her own daughters that do not hold up , she does not show any coaching technique that would even be associated with yellow jacket criteria on the upper level, and yes several girls do not play during tournaments , even though this team is truly a pieced together squad with average players it has not been succesful and the reality of it is this is basically an entry level travel C/D team , atleast give all the girls an oppertunity to prove themselves instead of trying to surround her daughters with better players so they would look good and thats the reason the less talented kids never step on field ,If they are as good as she thinks they are ,then why arent they playing on the better a/b teams sorrounded by better players? Its a shame to see people whos daughters do play come on here and bash the ones who dont , and try to be-little the parents for being pissed off , But lets just see how your daughter evolves in the game always being coached by a parent with no experience in playing the game , and never being able to hold their own playing on a better team down the road.
Why some coaches are chosen when there is an array of college kids who actually play the game and want to coach , only CR knows that answer..But for her programs sake of having returning players from this team pick a better well rounded coach next year , and have this coach see what its like when your kid is not really upto par in the game and has to actually do what a coach tells them or sit the game.

YJ are the team to hate because they are good. However, even if my daughter could make one of the higher teams I would not go to their organization because of some of the parents' behaviors. Of course, not all of the parents. Just the loud mouths that pull their daughters from the field and leave the All Star Express tournament due to playing time makes the rest of you look bad. Not to mention, some of the coaches that tell their young players that they will not see the field at a tournament because they are not strong enough for the competition. Of course, the girls for the most part are fine. It's just the adults they are associated with.

Ditto for 2017 Blue Dowsett she is clueless zero lacrosse acumen!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't Baker Coach Lax and Soccer for Rocky Point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious?
If we may ask how long has she been coaching lacrosse?
Anyone? Just Because she coaches at a school doesnt make her qualified as an elite travel program coach!
there is nothing but issue after issue with this team and her !

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were the biggest program for a long time because you were first. You are still big because now you don't make cuts. You will take any player as long as their parents cash is green. Well your luster is starting to fade. Because of forums like this your program, your coaches and your tactics are being exposed. In Florida this past week you were the talk of the town. People including US Lacrosse are now watching. You must be so proud.

SEE IF YOU CAN PAY ATTENTION.

No one ever argues the winning pctg, college lists and all you mentioned. GOT IT. SO ENOUGH WITH THAT RESPONSE.

We all say it's the attitude and disrespect no one appreciates. You proved it with your post. Here's an idea. Review all the posts, think about it then respond. You can do it and it will serve all the other YJ parents who understand and are embarrassed by you.

This is so true. The YJ's were the talk of the town and not in a good way. So much so that the teams were told that games would be played within the rules and would be called tight. However, you could not control your own girls and it cost you. I hope you are happy - fear the bee?

Obviously there luster has not faded only getting stronger. Why? Because people are smart enough not to listen to the anonymous cowards on this site who have nothing to do but concentrate on bashing the TOP club program on long island. Look at all the championships posted on their website from this summer. Don't see many from the other clubs. Look at their college commitment list stacked. If you observed their tourney program they highlighted their athletes and many wonderful achievements they have accomplished thought the year. I even saw CC lax players wearing YJ jerseys and taking pics. The YJ organization is alive and well. Go YJ obviously they do Fear the Bee!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know but glad to see people outside of school district have the same issues with her and her cronies as rp does with her.

Serious?
If we may ask how long has she been coaching lacrosse?
Anyone? Just Because she coaches at a school doesnt make her qualified as an elite travel program coach!
there is nothing but issue after issue with this team and her !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, so all yj coaches stink, all their players are thugs, the parents are animals, our director rules the world - what I can't understand from all of you is how consumed you all are with such a horrendous organization. Whew, thank God you all made the right choice and went with another organization...but you seemingly are still not happy or you wouldn't waste so much of your time bashing a program. So you can come on here and say we are embarrassing ourselves by defending our program, but you might want to take a good hard look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you are on here ALL...THE...TIME.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The YJ girls are not the only ones who get recruited for college. Even if they were, there is more to lacrosse than championships and recruiting. Some of those things are called morals, ethics, sportsmanship, human decency, etc.

YJ = THUGS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well being here today i see the complaint from one of your parents about a coach and her cronies..so why is it your own members are on here bashing the program? Take a hard look from the interior level and ask yourself , did i really make the right choice??

wow, so all yj coaches stink, all their players are thugs, the parents are animals, our director rules the world - what I can't understand from all of you is how consumed you all are with such a horrendous organization. Whew, thank God you all made the right choice and went with another organization...but you seemingly are still not happy or you wouldn't waste so much of your time bashing a program. So you can come on here and say we are embarrassing ourselves by defending our program, but you might want to take a good hard look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you are on here ALL...THE...TIME.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well being here today i see the complaint from one of your parents about a coach and her cronies..so why is it your own members are on here bashing the program? Take a hard look from the interior level and ask yourself , did i really make the right choice??

unequivocally, yes. We can all find something negative about every program. If I was unhappy like the previous poster was with my coach, I would leave. I am fortunate to have great coaches for my daugher and she is extremely happy. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I've had limited direct contact with Carol Rose but she is always pleasant and quite friendly actually. I don't care so much about who has more kids committed to college or who has more scholarships. Right now my daugher loves playing lacrosse, loves her teammates, coaches, etc. If the day comes that that changes then we move on, not to another organization per se but just on to something else in life. Lacrosse is not the main focus of our lives.

These discussions are on every thread, I think many are just here on this board to incite each other and pound their chest, but more logic needs to be put into some of these posts, especially the ones that involve all YJ players being coached to be thugs. Do you really think all of us parents are that hypnotized by Carol and her program that we would put aside our own morals and values. I know girls on that 2015 team and they are fine young ladies. Unfortunately for that team they are now labeled something very negative.

my daugher is at a camp this week and in her group are liberty and topgun players as well as her own teammates, guess what, they eat lunch and dinner together and are having a great time with each other. When they see each other next year on the field, they will play hard against each other but I know at the end of the game they will smile, shake hands and probably even hug as they go through the line at the end of the game.

Yes, our coaches need to be good role modes, but so do the parents. When I see parents act what I consider a little over the top or loud, it just makes me even quieter than I already am at the games. That, and my daughter would be mortified if I was yelling and screaming the whole game!

I enjoy the sport, I enjoyed watching my husband play and I enjoy watching my children play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sorry you had Baker and actually had to pay to have her. When it comes down to it, the 2017 girls are still young and still developing as players. The C and D team should be given as much opportunity to thrive and develop as the 2017 A and B team with inspiring knowledgable coaches. You are not the first person I heard that did not enjoy their experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. MY 10 year old daughter is a thug. What can i say, or do. OH! it's her mothers fault. C'MON man. Your talking about 10yr old girls too. Sweet kids who luv the game. ENOUGH ALREADY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To add to this , absolutely correct they are still young and do need knowledgable coaching to make succes reality . From several conversations from parents Coach baker is a hot topic at her own school district as a failure of a girls lax coach, and a huge majority of team parents are on a quest to have her banned from coaching all together , so how is it possible to allow the non talented coach take on an elite team coach? and continue with her one sided ways. For those who feel that parents come on here to talk trash your right we do, when it's factual, I was informed of the postings about her today by another teammate parent and couldn't help but vent too.
I am sorry you had Baker and actually had to pay to have her. When it comes down to it, the 2017 girls are still young and still developing as players. The C and D team should be given as much opportunity to thrive and develop as the 2017 A and B team with inspiring knowledgable coaches. You are not the first person I heard that did not enjoy their experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. MY 10 year old daughter is a thug. What can i say, or do. OH! it's her mothers fault. C'MON man. Your talking about 10yr old girls too. Sweet kids who luv the game. ENOUGH ALREADY!

I am sure the thug reference is to the over all style and mentality. Not directed at an individual girl. I think if you really pay attention to the posts it always comes down to the attitude and culture within the club. I am an outsider but have read all the posts and have a daughter on a different club team and that is the perception of your club. Just being honest and good luck!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Actually, if you read the whole thread (or at least the last month's worth of posts, which I grant you is a lot) everyone is almost exclusively talking about one 2015 team, and within that it seems only a few girls and their coach. Not 10yos. But the culture of the club and what it allows/overlooks has been called into question and if I had a 10yo daughter I'd pay attention and take it into consideration.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter played three YJ clubs younger than 2017, and all three exhibited thug play (e.g. hits to the head, shoving after the whistle, refusing to back up on a dead ball until the ref asked them repeatedly to do so, etc.)

I'm sure there are many terrific girls in the YJ program. But they definitely teach THUG BALL in that program. At all levels.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Actually, if you read the whole thread (or at least the last month's worth of posts, which I grant you is a lot) everyone is almost exclusively talking about one 2015 team, and within that it seems only a few girls and their coach. Not 10yos. But the culture of the club and what it allows/overlooks has been called into question and if I had a 10yo daughter I'd pay attention and take it into consideration.

I'm sure the girls/team in question were not thugs at 10 yrs old, but the yjs do promote a very physical aggressive style which initself is not a bad thing, but the hard foul mentality to slow down offense and intimidate players is not playing within the rules of the game. I like the card trend with the refs trying to put some penelty on this style of play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter played three YJ clubs younger than 2017, and all three exhibited thug play (e.g. hits to the head, shoving after the whistle, refusing to back up on a dead ball until the ref asked them repeatedly to do so, etc.)

I'm sure there are many terrific girls in the YJ program. But they definitely teach THUG BALL in that program. At all levels.

You are such a coward , calling out 10 year old girls,my guess you are a small little man and your daughter knows it.I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will YJ nation now kiss up to Smith at Hofstra? Will Top Guns see a boom at tryouts this fall?

Stony Brook who??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have it backwards my friend SS needs to build some bridges and until that program starts winning the top YJ kids will not be attracted to that school. YJ does not need Hofstra but Hofstra needs YJ!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will YJ nation now kiss up to Smith at Hofstra? Will Top Guns see a boom at tryouts this fall?

Stony Brook who??

SS way behind Spallina in recruiting. He scooped up 2014 recruits from YJ more coming soon. At least he has a good relationship with them. Maybe SS should have played nice nice with CR and not forgot where she came from. Good luck to her she has a long road ahead of her.. TG will suffer for this hire she will be too worried trying to win a college game and keep her head above water rather than her club program. Spread yourself thin and fall on your face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stony Brook who??

SS way behind Spallina in recruiting. He scooped up 2014 recruits from YJ more coming soon. At least he has a good relationship with them. Maybe SS should have played nice nice with CR and not forgot where she came from. Good luck to her she has a long road ahead of her.. TG will suffer for this hire she will be too worried trying to win a college game and keep her head above water rather than her club program. Spread yourself thin and fall on your face.

2014 recruits will leave in a second for hofstra if there is more money.. If they want to stay home Hofstra or SB offer the same thing. Just like the Adelphi kids going to Stoney Brook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a coward , calling out 10 year old girls,my guess you are a small little man and your daughter knows it.I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

First of all, did you even attend college? I can barely understand your rant.

Second, multiple people are pointing out what was proven at the US National tournament - the YJ teams are taught to play thuggish lacrosse. And when this is pointed out, all you can do is denigrate the people who are pointing out what the YJ teams did, and calling people, "pansies"?

LOL. You must be one of the parents people were citing, the ones who had to be reprimanded by US Lacrosse officials.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First of all, did you even attend college? I can barely understand your rant.

Second, multiple people are pointing out what was proven at the US National tournament - the YJ teams are taught to play thuggish lacrosse. And when this is pointed out, all you can do is denigrate the people who are pointing out what the YJ teams did, and calling people, "pansies"?

LOL. You must be one of the parents people were citing, the ones who had to be reprimanded by US Lacrosse officials.

You are such an ignorant person, US lacrosse officials did not reprimand anyone, you are obviously a little man as reported by multiple people. When it is pointed out that you are an ignorant impotent little man all you can do is denigrate those that point it out to you.You like to try to make yourself feel better by knocking other people but everyone knows you are a tiny little man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact that you could not understand that guys rant tells me more about your level of education than his.
The fact that you state anything was proven at the US national tournament tells me even more about your education level.
The fact you rely on made up nonsense about US lacrosse officials to prove your point tells us something again about your level of education.
The fact that you call young women thugs tells me your poor children deserve better and you show them what a coward their father is.
Stop attacking young girls you uneducated little pansie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon Smith hire only helps Hofstra if she has eligibility. YJ and SS are not on great terms

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No matter what Hofstra gives money wise, they can never match a SUNY tuition.

Geez, my non sport playing d got full tuition at Stony Brook 4 years ago, Hofstra gave her 28K academic money, Stony Brook final cost was 10K Hofstra was 20K.

So if it is money driven, Stony Brook will win every time.

Remember academic money will always be higher than any lacrosse scholarship.

Like Reply Quote
S
Skywalkers Dad
Unregistered
Skywalkers Dad
Unregistered
S
Read the article IDIOT. When YJ #1 played the Skywalkers they had three girls down.

Stupid Oilander!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ditto for Wright as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have yet to hear one current or former YJ player say these so called tactics were taught to them, the reason because you bunch of pansies make this nonsense up to feel better that your kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

1. So you are saying that if thuggish tactics are being taught to YJ players, YJ parents WOULD voluntarily admit it on this forum? LOL.

2. The absence of such admissions is then evidence that 1) we are pansies; 2) we are making such assertions up in order to compensate that our kids are horrible at lacrosse and sports in general.

Please, please - post more. Your posts help illustrate the education (or lack therof) and mentality of the Yellow Jacket family. What a shock that YJ teams have such THUGS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No matter what Hofstra gives money wise, they can never match a SUNY tuition.

Geez, my non sport playing d got full tuition at Stony Brook 4 years ago, Hofstra gave her 28K academic money, Stony Brook final cost was 10K Hofstra was 20K.

So if it is money driven, Stony Brook will win every time.

Remember academic money will always be higher than any lacrosse scholarship.

If your looking at 10k and citing money driven motives, your best plan would be to quit travel lacrosse and put that money towards college, it would be far more than ten grand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical YJ response. Keep posting cause you memorialize the stereotype. The rest of the YJ parents should plead to this poster to stop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Skywalkers Dad
Read the article IDIOT. When YJ #1 played the Skywalkers they had three girls down.

Stupid Oilander!

Normally I would not respond to someone who obviously has such trouble comprehending, but I will give it a try.The original post was about a YJ2 game in which their opponent had to play 3 players down at one point in the game due to cards.The poster then went on to say you have not heard about this game because the YJ people understand these things happen and is not because of thuggish behavior.I hope this helps you but given your past responses I doubt it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto to all of the above!

That's what you call your kid isn't good enough for Elite travel but we may be able to offer you yellow jacket apparel , yellow jacket car stickers and a " wanna be" yellow jacket coach who watched a few you tube lacrosse clips and learns as she goes, at other peoples expense.
just make sure your payment is in on time and your daughter too can be part of a great coaching experience . With her extra baggage!!

[b][/b]

Ditto for Wright as well.

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 327 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard