BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 327 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have a large family of girls to make that statement. Do you realize that there are 8 age groups with at least 3 teams? Have you gone against all of these teams? If so, you may be entitled to your opinion but it is incorrect. Every team is different. This includes coaches, players and parents. I can say for my daughter's team, they do not teach them to foul as a tactic. They are taught good body position and positioning on the field. I have witnessed this at practices that I regularly attend. We have an outstanding coach who gives the girls confidence and encourages team play. To say that all yj teams teach fouling as a tactic is wrong. Be specific and don't clump all teams together.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many times can you get robbed in a year?

Well...ask the YJ parents. They are robbed of their self respect every time they make statements. Their girls are robbed of priceless experiences when they are told not to intermingle with other clubs at tournaments. Just open your eyes and you won't be robbed any longer.

My kids have never been taught not to mingle, your a moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the above post. Will you agree the culture isolates the YJ girls from the other teams and the lax community as a whole? I have seen it and heard the girls say they are not allowed to socialize with other teams. It doesn't seem right to have that culture as a young girl and miss out. I am sure all the teams are not the same and your point is well taken, however the culture seems to be consistent. Is it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well...ask the YJ parents. They are robbed of their self respect every time they make statements. Their girls are robbed of priceless experiences when they are told not to intermingle with other clubs at tournaments. Just open your eyes and you won't be robbed any longer.

Case in point. You call someone a moron during a discussion. You prove the YJ way with every statement. Thank you. Keep it coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lots of problems in YJ brass, director wants to win at all expense and some coaches ( not all) dont agree with this. there will be some new coaches next year, guarenteed , you watch????

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. Nice double negative.

2. "You're" not "Your". As in "You're a moron".

LOL. Nice GED.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the above post. Will you agree the culture isolates the YJ girls from the other teams and the lax community as a whole? I have seen it and heard the girls say they are not allowed to socialize with other teams. It doesn't seem right to have that culture as a young girl and miss out. I am sure all the teams are not the same and your point is well taken, however the culture seems to be consistent. Is it?

That has to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard. The YJ can mingle with any other players and do so. Last recruiting tournament the 2014 yj and top guns were sitting and talking. Just because one team may have issues does not mean an entire organization is like that. Parents should not worry about all this nonsense- leave the kids alone. Let them have fun and enjoy the sport of lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry sage just had to repost this here

Sky Walkers didn't need help beating your "girls" in New Jersey after your thug took one of them out, They didn't need help taking out team 1 , and they didn't need help dismantling team 2. Not only does the Sky Walker contingent know that they are the best team of this summer, So does Top Guns, and Liberty. the only contingent that doesn't know this is the crybaby contingent at Yellow Jackets. Your complaining because the refs wouldn't let your team get away with the overly aggressive tactics that your girls have used to ruin another player. I talked with the Sky Walker girl that your thug took out, and according to her it wasn't a 50/50 ground ball as you claim, she told me she took a clear from her goalie and your "girl" jumped on her back. You speak of the squeaky wheel but the only people that went to the ref's tent to complain were Yellow Jackets. If your cheating reputation has gotten so wide spread it's not because people complain to U.S. Lax, it's because of your clubs inability to play within the rules, and to have a shred of sportsmanship. The other posters are right, all other teams made friends and cheered each other on. I watched Cardinal as a whole cheering on Liberty against you because no team in girls lacrosse has any respect for you. The only thing you club has is it win/loss record, no one likes or respects you. Everyone hates your club, not because your the best, because clearly this year your not, but because your dirty and arrogant. here is something to think about as you crow about you daughter going off to a D-1 school because of Carol, She might/will be playing with girls from Top Guns, Liberty, Cardinal , MD, M&D, and Sky Walkers. all these girls will except each other , and they might even except your daughter, but always in the back of there minds, every time your kid gets called for a foul it's because she's a dirty Yellow Jacket

U

Pretty funny my daughter is a Yj and a skilled player at that. Does not play dirty and never has or will. So please don't label an entire club- makes you sound bitter and ignorant. BTW the word is accept - except would mean that they are not accepting of a player. My daughter is looking forward to playing D 1 and I s looking forward to playing with other club players because they are good not because of the name in their Linnie. The sad thing is the nasty players on the 2015 team are the ones that the top D1 schools are flocking to- go figure!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry sage just had to repost this here

Sky Walkers didn't need help beating your "girls" in New Jersey after your thug took one of them out, They didn't need help taking out team 1 , and they didn't need help dismantling team 2. Not only does the Sky Walker contingent know that they are the best team of this summer, So does Top Guns, and Liberty. the only contingent that doesn't know this is the crybaby contingent at Yellow Jackets. Your complaining because the refs wouldn't let your team get away with the overly aggressive tactics that your girls have used to ruin another player. I talked with the Sky Walker girl that your thug took out, and according to her it wasn't a 50/50 ground ball as you claim, she told me she took a clear from her goalie and your "girl" jumped on her back. You speak of the squeaky wheel but the only people that went to the ref's tent to complain were Yellow Jackets. If your cheating reputation has gotten so wide spread it's not because people complain to U.S. Lax, it's because of your clubs inability to play within the rules, and to have a shred of sportsmanship. The other posters are right, all other teams made friends and cheered each other on. I watched Cardinal as a whole cheering on Liberty against you because no team in girls lacrosse has any respect for you. The only thing you club has is it win/loss record, no one likes or respects you. Everyone hates your club, not because your the best, because clearly this year your not, but because your dirty and arrogant. here is something to think about as you crow about you daughter going off to a D-1 school because of Carol, She might/will be playing with girls from Top Guns, Liberty, Cardinal , MD, M&D, and Sky Walkers. all these girls will except each other , and they might even except your daughter, but always in the back of there minds, every time your kid gets called for a foul it's because she's a dirty Yellow Jacket

U

Pretty funny my daughter is a Yj and a skilled player at that. Does not play dirty and never has or will. So please don't label an entire club- makes you sound bitter and ignorant. BTW the word is accept - except would mean that they are not accepting of a player. My daughter is looking forward to playing D 1 and I s looking forward to playing with other club players because they are good not because of the name in their Linnie. The sad thing is the nasty players on the 2015 team are the ones that the top D1 schools are flocking to- go figure!

You are way off base with that comment. And how would you know who is being looked at anyway?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what is worse - the way the YJ1 parents/players behaved in Florida, the thug tactics the YJ seem to teach ALL their teams, or the pathetic attacks/denials by YJ parents on this forum.

You can tell by their responses how incredibly uneducated those parents appear to be.

After playing them in multiple tournaments this summer, I can tell you their tactics are taught from the top down even to the youngest teams. Their key tactic is to get three players on the ball. One player will foul the ball carrier by taking the body while the other two run past the foul so they are in line to make the next foul. That is how they play defense.

Some of their coaches (not all of them) are also out of control with their sideline behaviors and what they actually tell the girls. When coaches are out of control, players play out of control and parents on the sidelines are out of control.

Teaching your girls to foul constantly, especially when you are up a goal or two, to kill clock is not teaching them lacrosse. It's teaching them to cheat.

You are completely ignorant as to what these kids are taught. When people like you post such nonsense it is no wonder people use terms like moron. The fact that you actually believe that there are strategies that are taught thru out the club is so laughable.You know the club so well please tell me exactly which teams you think play dirty .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Case in point. You call someone a moron during a discussion. You prove the YJ way with every statement. Thank you. Keep it coming.

When people make up lies involving your children words much worse sometimes get used.The person who stated the original nonsense must come from a club that is filled with liars and your child must play for a club with enablers.Instead of calling the guy out for stating such nonsense you go after the guy who calls him a moron for lying about his kids. If people would stop with the obvious bs other people would stop with the name calling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This summer my daughter's team has played and lost to M&D 2017 Black. The M&D parents were a pleasure to speak with after the game. We also lost to Skywalker 2017 Blue. The parents were also a pleasure to speak with. We beat YJ 2017 Blue (C Bert) an guess what? We had a very nice conversation during and after the game with the YJ parents.

All three teams were well coached, aggressive, and played the game with passion and class.

There are good people and jerks associated with every program, my own included. To lable an entire organization is just silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This summer my daughter's team has played and lost to M&D 2017 Black. The M&D parents were a pleasure to speak with after the game. We also lost to Skywalker 2017 Blue. The parents were also a pleasure to speak with. We beat YJ 2017 Blue (C Bert) an guess what? We had a very nice conversation during and after the game with the YJ parents.

All three teams were well coached, aggressive, and played the game with passion and class.

There are good people and jerks associated with every program, my own included. To lable an entire organization is just silly.
What team does your daughter play for

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ parents we don't need to add to this silly banter. The issue everybody has seems to be with ONE YJ team in the 2015 age group.Which may or may not be justified. I have two children in the YJ organization and it has been nothing but a great expierence for my entire family. This is all nonsense nobody within the YJ organization is teaching "dirty tactics" or any other questionable methods; everyone is Yellow Jacket because they want to be, just like those that choose to play in other organiztions. Coach Rose doesn't hold a gun to anyones head to write that check year after year. You are all adults if YJ isn't for you then move on, clearly there are other excellent Lacrosse Clubs on Long Island give one of those a chance. Just stop responding to this garbage; it's getting old. Club ball is over maybe BOTC can star new threads like they do on the soccer site. Just a thought, it's a great game and you r kids wont be young forever, enjoy the moment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. Well said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whenever you say any YJ team, one word always comes to mind first:

THUG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THUG

You also say record number of kids and teams. They made a fortune this year. God Bless America

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THUG

T= Tenacious
H= Hungry
U= United
G = Girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ are the team to hate because they are good. However, even if my daughter could make one of the higher teams I would not go to their organization because of some of the parents' behaviors. Of course, not all of the parents. Just the loud mouths that pull their daughters from the field and leave the All Star Express tournament due to playing time makes the rest of you look bad. Not to mention, some of the coaches that tell their young players that they will not see the field at a tournament because they are not strong enough for the competition. Of course, the girls for the most part are fine. It's just the adults they are associated with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for a club team that has beat the YJ 2015 twice this year. We always know it is going to be a hard fought game and there are some girls on the YJ team that give the whole group a bad name. When we think of the YJ team, we definitely think THUGS. The parents after the one game in Belair told us they would get us at the National Draw - guess what the only thing you got was an early exit. The one coach and the same three girls that always get the yellow cards are thugs and I am quite sure that the parents who screamed they were going to get us were the parents of the three thuggish girls on the team.
Maybe instead of everybody piling on the YJ in total, they should just pile on the coach of that team that allows this to go on game after game. Obviously the coach,these three girls and their parents have some sort of anger issues and are spoiling the enjoyment and safety of the game for not only their team but their opponents as well.
Perhaps instead of crying about losing and making excuses, you should look to rid yourselves of the coach and those three girls. Once that happens, you will gain back your respect and make it fun for the team.

DON'T YOU GET IT - ALL OF THESE POSTS ARE ABOUT JUST THE ONE TEAM AND A COUPLE OF GIRLS AND THE COACH. Cut and Dry. Figure it out and cure your cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game, my daughter plays for M&D and that happened at the TG/YJ game going on in back of us.
The only thing that happened in our game was some jawing back and forth at the end and a YJ girl spit in her hand right before she was going to shake hands with one of our players.

It only proves what we all know - there are just three girls on the YJ team that exhibit this type of behavior and the coach condones it. I would put my foot up my daughters butt if I ever found out she spit in her hand before shaking an opponents hand. For some of the YJ, this is just business as usual.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET IT ? LOOK AT THESE POSTS - THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHAT POOR SPORTS THE 2015 TEAM IS. I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THE OTHER TEAMS - JUST 2015. I guess some parents are just too stupid to figure it out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

THUG

T= Tenacious
H= Hungry
U= United
G = Girls

I have a more appropriate acronym:

T = Thuggish
H = Head-hunting
U = Unnsportsmanlike
G = Girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen up you's guys! Here on da Oiland, we play like men and we teaches our goils to play hard. So what if they gives you's goils a hard whack on the hand, or some spit or a broken leg or ACL. Grow up and play harder you bunch of sissy goils from Merland ! Our goils will be able to survive when they go to da joint. Yous goils will just want to do yois nails.

We are da rulers on da field and the rest of yous goils are just our students. The Yellowjackets are da hardest players in da lax world and da rest of ya's can't take punishment like our goils can.I spits in my goils face every morning just ta teach her a hard lesson. Next time you step on our field you better remember that yer playing against the best from the Oiland. Wear goggles so da spit don't get in yer pretty little eyes. And yes, we will git you in da parking lot and beat yer butts black and blue. We from da Oiland are true sportsmen and we know how ta play by da rules - our rules, you bunch of Merland sissies!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like parents of girls who did not make the yellow jackets top teams!! Just trying to give the program a bad name.
These are 15 year old girls that have been bad mouthed by adults. They work hard and play hard, pressure the ball all over the field. So do top gun and liberty and M&D and Sky Walkers. Watch these teams they are all very talented and hard working on the field.
How about signing your name to all these posts, this way everyone can see where your daughter plays and your comments will mean more to all that read them.
These girls play hard and want to win just like every other girl out on the field.
Please sign you name to all the tough blind comments!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like parents of girls who did not make the yellow jackets top teams!! Just trying to give the program a bad name.
These are 15 year old girls that have been bad mouthed by adults. They work hard and play hard, pressure the ball all over the field. So do top gun and liberty and M&D and Sky Walkers. Watch these teams they are all very talented and hard working on the field.
How about signing your name to all these posts, this way everyone can see where your daughter plays and your comments will mean more to all that read them.
These girls play hard and want to win just like every other girl out on the field.
Please sign you name to all the tough blind comments!

Signed, Stu Padasoal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen up you's guys! Here on da Oiland, we play like men and we teaches our goils to play hard. So what if they gives you's goils a hard whack on the hand, or some spit or a broken leg or ACL. Grow up and play harder you bunch of sissy goils from Merland ! Our goils will be able to survive when they go to da joint. Yous goils will just want to do yois nails.

We are da rulers on da field and the rest of yous goils are just our students. The Yellowjackets are da hardest players in da lax world and da rest of ya's can't take punishment like our goils can.I spits in my goils face every morning just ta teach her a hard lesson. Next time you step on our field you better remember that yer playing against the best from the Oiland. Wear goggles so da spit don't get in yer pretty little eyes. And yes, we will git you in da parking lot and beat yer butts black and blue. We from da Oiland are true sportsmen and we know how ta play by da rules - our rules, you bunch of Merland sissies!

C'mon, I am from LI and that's funny. Not true and anyone who thinks it is or takes this seriously is out of their mind. It took some Izod wearing fool a long time to do so let's give him or her a pat on the soft fleshy back...not too hard cause we wouldnt want to hurt them. Hahahahahahahahaha you Maryland puss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IHave to agree that it is just a few girls from the 2014,15,and 16 teams giving the players the thuggish reputation. But it is many parents with there "my daughter is better than yours" attitude, Carol Rose, and the 2015 coaching staff that causes such bitter feelings towards the club as a whole. That coaching staff, and those girls did not just appear over night. They have been puling the same tactics for years and all of you have been defending them as long as they won. You all said they were just aggressive and that we were all jealous of the Yellow Jacket greatness. We parents have been saying for years that your girls were going to hurt someone, and you all defended them. Now, in true cowards fashion, you turn on them trying to distance yourselves. You all knew about the butt ends to the body, checks after the whistle, and bulldozing on ground balls but said nothing to Carol In the fear of losing your precious Y.J. spot. And now you all cry saying it isn't my kid , not my team , don't blame us it's them. Man up. YOU ARE THEM. If you put on the blue jersey your a dirty player too because through your silence you condoned it, now own it. Your all guilty for that poor girls leg

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? That's a bunch of pathetic BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the only pathetic thing is how your club is turning on itself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those 3 are getting heavily recruited by top D1 coaches so I guess they like how they play. You can say what you like but that's the bottom line isn't it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Well said and so true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How interesting that you know exactly which 3 everyone is talking about! They must be dirty players then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IHave to agree that it is just a few girls from the 2014,15,and 16 teams giving the players the thuggish reputation. But it is many parents with there "my daughter is better than yours" attitude, Carol Rose, and the 2015 coaching staff that causes such bitter feelings towards the club as a whole. That coaching staff, and those girls did not just appear over night. They have been puling the same tactics for years and all of you have been defending them as long as they won. You all said they were just aggressive and that we were all jealous of the Yellow Jacket greatness. We parents have been saying for years that your girls were going to hurt someone, and you all defended them. Now, in true cowards fashion, you turn on them trying to distance yourselves. You all knew about the butt ends to the body, checks after the whistle, and bulldozing on ground balls but said nothing to Carol In the fear of losing your precious Y.J. spot. And now you all cry saying it isn't my kid , not my team , don't blame us it's them. Man up. YOU ARE THEM. If you put on the blue jersey your a dirty player too because through your silence you condoned it, now own it. Your all guilty for that poor girls leg

I play on Defo 2016 blue, which player from 2016 are you talking about that is a thug? It's sad that you all think the thinngs you think about our program. I love being a yellow jacket and I can tell you our coach does not coach us to be thugs. More kids then you think are reading this and its really embarrasing because we know its all lies. I know and have gone to camp with players from topguns liberty and M&D, and we all get along at camp and hang out so what your saying is not true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those 3 are getting heavily recruited by top D1 coaches so I guess they like how they play. You can say what you like but that's the bottom line isn't it?

Yes, getting a college scholarship should be the only goal of a girls lacrosse club. Teaching them values, sportsmanship, etc. should never be part of the equation. After all, these girls are going to become professional lacrosse players some day, so the only goal is getting that individual scholarship. No need for learning how to become a decent person, right?

LOL. THUGS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game, my daughter plays for M&D and that happened at the TG/YJ game going on in back of us.
The only thing that happened in our game was some jawing back and forth at the end and a YJ girl spit in her hand right before she was going to shake hands with one of our players.

It only proves what we all know - there are just three girls on the YJ team that exhibit this type of behavior and the coach condones it. I would put my foot up my daughters butt if I ever found out she spit in her hand before shaking an opponents hand. For some of the YJ, this is just business as usual.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET IT ? LOOK AT THESE POSTS - THEY ARE ALL ABOUT WHAT POOR SPORTS THE 2015 TEAM IS. I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THE OTHER TEAMS - JUST 2015. I guess some parents are just too stupid to figure it out.

It's not just the 2015's. There is also a 2016 team that is out of control along with their lunatic coach. He is embarrassing. He acts like a maniac and he does not know how to coach.

The problem is Carol lets this stuff go on, She does not put an end to it. Since she does not do anything about it, she in essence gives their behavior the approval from above. It doesn't matter how you act, just win. How you win does not matter, just win. It does not matter if you have class, just win.

It does not matter if your coaches curse up and down the sideline, just win. It doesn't matter that your 2015 coach chews tobacco and spits into a bottle on the sidelines during games, just win. It does not matter that your girls and coaches high five girls after they get a yellow card, just win. It does not matter if the same girls get yellow cards in every game, just win.

If you other parents have a problem with it, say something. However you won't because in the end it is all about winning. The other reason you won't is because you fear the queen bee. It is the culture she has created. Would it be ok for a teacher to act the way some of these coaches do in a classroom? Of course not, but wait some of them are teachers and HS coaches. Disgusting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How interesting that you know exactly which 3 everyone is talking about! They must be dirty players then.

Yeah so interesting!!
Coaches Love how they play guess Maybe they see the whole player not the crap that gets peddled here!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once again your true colors shine through. It does not matter how you play the game, it does not matter if you disrespect your opponents, it does not matter if you are constantly getting yellow cards, it does not matter if you hurt opposing players, all that matters is that you are being recruited. The ends justify the means.

Play the game within in the rules, play the game with some self respect, teach your girls the right way, do it right. Unfortunately this won't happen because the Queen Bee does it her way or you can take the highway. Rule by fear, it's right in their slogan.

You were the biggest program for a long time because you were first. You are still big because now you don't make cuts. You will take any player as long as their parents cash is green. Well your luster is starting to fade. Because of forums like this your program, your coaches and your tactics are being exposed. In Florida this past week you were the talk of the town. People including US Lacrosse are now watching. You must be so proud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are way too concerned about the YJ organization. Thank God you don't play for them.

It's not just the 2015's. There is also a 2016 team that is out of control along with their lunatic coach. He is embarrassing. He acts like a maniac and he does not know how to coach.

The problem is Carol lets this stuff go on, She does not put an end to it. Since she does not do anything about it, she in essence gives their behavior the approval from above. It doesn't matter how you act, just win. How you win does not matter, just win. It does not matter if you have class, just win.

It does not matter if your coaches curse up and down the sideline, just win. It doesn't matter that your 2015 coach chews tobacco and spits into a bottle on the sidelines during games, just win. It does not matter that your girls and coaches high five girls after they get a yellow card, just win. It does not matter if the same girls get yellow cards in every game, just win.

If you other parents have a problem with it, say something. However you won't because in the end it is all about winning. The other reason you won't is because you fear the queen bee. It is the culture she has created. Would it be ok for a teacher to act the way some of these coaches do in a classroom? Of course not, but wait some of them are teachers and HS coaches. Disgusting!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are way too concerned about the YJ organization. Thank God you don't play for them.

Maybe you should be more concerned. Maybe you need to look in the mirror. Maybe you need to wake up - there are some serious issues being exposed. Stop making up excuse and stop putting your head in the sand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were the biggest program for a long time because you were first. You are still big because now you don't make cuts. You will take any player as long as their parents cash is green. Well your luster is starting to fade. Because of forums like this your program, your coaches and your tactics are being exposed. In Florida this past week you were the talk of the town. People including US Lacrosse are now watching. You must be so proud.

This is so true. The YJ's were the talk of the town and not in a good way. So much so that the teams were told that games would be played within the rules and would be called tight. However, you could not control your own girls and it cost you. I hope you are happy - fear the bee?

Like Reply Quote
Page 66 of 327 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard