BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Re: Boys 2025-3rd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sachem team looked real good. 2025 Orange hid from them by playing up. Going to be a long year for those kids, most of which will get replaced at tryouts. Sorry dads, you got what you wished for.

Sachem beat Ducks by 4 goals. Not exactly a defining win. The Ducks, a first year team who had to scrape together players after tryouts to even field a team. Better to lose in a tougher bracket than to win in a bracket with no competition. But congrats on whooping the snot out of 2nd graders and 3rd grade B teams. You're kid did great! You're great too! Crack open the can of beer and celebrate! Everyone is great!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem team looked real good. 2025 Orange hid from them by playing up. Going to be a long year for those kids, most of which will get replaced at tryouts. Sorry dads, you got what you wished for.

Sachem beat Ducks by 4 goals. Not exactly a defining win. The Ducks, a first year team who had to scrape together players after tryouts to even field a team. Better to lose in a tougher bracket than to win in a bracket with no competition. But congrats on whooping the snot out of 2nd graders and 3rd grade B teams. You're kid did great! You're great too! Crack open the can of beer and celebrate! Everyone is great!

Hmmm, was that the snow in my eyes, or were there kids from Taz and Geese playing for "Sachem" that were not from the Town. I understand it was a travel tourney but stop being a phoney and stop being such a [lacrosse]. If you want your superstar son to play Orange so badly, grow a pair and ask the Coach to call 91 to ask for a game. I'm sure they will give you one.

See you at the game Mr. No balls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm... 91 dad. Those teams you played were not exactly considered tough teams. The Greenwich team that won it all was mostly 2025 and 7 2024's (and it was the organizations first LI win in any division ever), Hitmen are basically a Nassau town team and Empire is bottom of 2024. Your team was supposed to sweep that bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange has already lost more games than bandits and crush combined. better find those '06 birthdays soon.
They play up and got crushed at Shamrock...why on earth would they play up already?

Crushed is what would happen to the other teams if they played 2025, then you would complain that they were not playing up. If you watched, you would know that is a very good team. Like a lot of 91 teams, they look and are small, but from what I saw for the short time I watched, there are a lot of kids with pretty good stick skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm... 91 dad. Those teams you played were not exactly considered tough teams. The Greenwich team that won it all was mostly 2025 and 7 2024's (and it was the organizations first LI win in any division ever), Hitmen are basically a Nassau town team and Empire is bottom of 2024. Your team was supposed to sweep that bracket.

No Balls.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, do the Greenwich people know this? Maybe they don't know their own team but in speaking with them, and they're very very nice people btw, they said they were "all 4th grade except for a few hold backs."

I'm sure you're right of course and they don't actually know who's on their team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually our Greenwich squad was a mix of 3rd grade (2) mostly 4th and a few 5th graders (3), YES the directors knew about it! It was a nice tournament, little cold but nice to be outdoors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for Empire and while our team has improved dramatically. I watched the 91 team and it is a very good team. They were outsized but really moved the ball well. Where was the Legacy Goose? The 91 team would of walked through the 2025 division so kudos to them to play up with a new team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for Empire and while our team has improved dramatically. I watched the 91 team and it is a very good team. They were outsized but really moved the ball well. Where was the Legacy Goose? The 91 team would of walked through the 2025 division so kudos to them to play up with a new team.

And that Empire team plays the game the right way. They will be just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually our Greenwich squad was a mix of 3rd grade (2) mostly 4th and a few 5th graders (3), YES the directors knew about it! It was a nice tournament, little cold but nice to be outdoors.

As I said, nice people. Congrats on the win! Your boys played hard and earned it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sachem (with extras) Drizzle 2025. Shamrock Champions 2025/2026 Division. LMFAO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really are stupid. Whether it was sachem,Manhasset, Bayshore it was a travel division. Do all the kids from your travel team come from the same town? Doubt it.give credit to a team that put some good athletes together and had some fun.oh by the way.it didn't cost them $1500 to play this season either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really are stupid. Whether it was sachem,Manhasset, Bayshore it was a travel division. Do all the kids from your travel team come from the same town? Doubt it.give credit to a team that put some good athletes together and had some fun.oh by the way.it didn't cost them $1500 to play this season either.

No Balls. Stop pretending its just Sachem when you pound your chest and then switch to calling it travel because it is convenient when you are caught in your Town Team lie. It is understood that its a travel tournament so you should have come up with a different name and then even had the balls to play up. Gutless no balls sissy! Go put on your kids shirt and count your teeth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Balls. Stop pretending its just Sachem when you pound your chest and then switch to calling it travel because it is convenient when you are caught in your Town Team lie. It is understood that its a travel tournament so you should have come up with a different name and then even had the balls to play up. Gutless no balls sissy! Go put on your kids shirt and count your teeth.

Actually, he has a point. He can call it whatever they want. That's what sachem does. They are a huge town but they still need to pull kids from all over to win. The problem is not that they do it in a travel tourney... It's that you know the same team is playing in PAL and in town tourneys. Sachem. They're all the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Zing! I'm not OP but you can sense the frustration/panic of this daddy crop. Frustrated bc this age group isn't following in the footsteps of bandits and pack. nervous bc they know change is likely. Reality is with so many more programs with 2nd grade teams now, 91 can't corner the market. Talent gets spread out which is a good thing. RELAX

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was just a game for the kids to have fun before the season
starts. They are only 8!! Everyone played great and had fun that's all that
matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had to use The name Sachem because the best name was taken 91 Orange or should I say 2025 Blaze. Lmao Jokes keep playing up so you can hide from the truth. Whos got the balls c-mak. Town called they need their fire hydrant back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grow up people the season hasn't even started yet!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had to use The name Sachem because the best name was taken 91 Orange or should I say 2025 Blaze. Lmao Jokes keep playing up so you can hide from the truth. Whos got the balls c-mak. Town called they need their fire hydrant back.

And the Geese need their kids back. Cheap toothless loser. Your son will find out that you have no balls and be ashamed of you. That you were too gutless and cheap to have him challenged. He already knows deep down inside. Was wearing his shirt and thinking there was something missing. His hate for you is building just like in the past with your wife and the dog too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG!! Are you kidding with these comments?
I can't believe the hatred for people. It's just a game, I don't know
who you are talking about but it is so disrespectful.
These are children and it's seriously needs to stop, bashing
Teams; Team 91, Gesse, and Sachem. Let these kids
have fun and enjoy the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg!! You sound ridiculous and you call yourself a grown up
a parent of one of these boys that played this weekend. It was a fun tournament for
a bunch of kids together to have fun. Yes. sachem was a mix of kids who cares
The kids played hard, had fun and won!! Enough already and get over it!! If you don't
Like your travel program move on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg!! You sound ridiculous and you call yourself a grown up
a parent of one of these boys that played this weekend. It was a fun tournament for
a bunch of kids together to have fun. Yes. sachem was a mix of kids who cares
The kids played hard, had fun and won!! Enough already and get over it!! If you don't
Like your travel program move on!

Goodie two shoes go help your husband find his teeth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 year old kids playing lacrosse, enjoying a day with friends. Only pathetic parents, who have nothing going on with their lives would write stuff like this. Grow up people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure it started with a *ahem* "Sachem" dad chest thumping about 91 hiding from them in a tougher bracket. I'd say he reaped what he sowed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure it started with a *ahem* "Sachem" dad chest thumping about 91 hiding from them in a tougher bracket. I'd say he reaped what he sowed.

Yup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Balls.

Nice way to talk about 3rd and 4th graders. My son plays on Empire 2024 and I gotta tell you Tom Rotanz is phenomenal with those kids. Team is pretty much the same as last year but they look much better already. Our boys are not gonna set the world on fire wins wise but they're getting a first rate youth lacrosse experience this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup

Why do you guys care so much about a team you never even faced? Why would a sachem parent even care about 91’s teams? The guy obvious put the team together for the kids to compete and have fun. I have read through the entire thread and I don’t recall seeing where a sachem coach or parent was beating their chest about wining anything nor the fact they are even claiming it’s a town team. End of the day it was a team of 8yrs boys playing together having fun, name of the team means nothing. It’s a travel tournament, the name of your team can be whatever you want. To me its sound like you’re not happy with the team your sons on, maybe you should start your own team and put the real fun back in the game. Just an outsider looking in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup

Why do you guys care so much about a team you never even faced? Why would a sachem parent even care about 91’s teams? The guy obvious put the team together for the kids to compete and have fun. I have read through the entire thread and I don’t recall seeing where a sachem coach or parent was beating their chest about wining anything nor the fact they are even claiming it’s a town team. End of the day it was a team of 8yrs boys playing together having fun, name of the team means nothing. It’s a travel tournament, the name of your team can be whatever you want. To me its sound like you’re not happy with the team your sons on, maybe you should start your own team and put the real fun back in the game. Just an outsider looking in.

try post 155979 on page 30. Looks like "Sachem" initiating nasty exchanges to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must really hate the Sachem kids or jealous of the skill that a mixed of kids have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup

try post 155979 on page 30. Looks like "Sachem" initiating nasty exchanges to me.

Listen i don't know you, but if you think that post is a nasty exchange maybe you should read the other where you guys are bashing people you don't even know. To me that post doesn't even seem to be written by a sachem person. It just looks like a lot of jealously over certain teams. It happens some teams will always be better then others. If that bother you that bad, leave the team your on and join the other, they are always willing to take people's money. Or like I said earlier start your own team with your sons friend, it's a lot cheaper option. And it maybe a better experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just looked it up. You are rite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must really hate the Sachem kids or jealous of the skill that a mixed of kids have.

I think both of the Sachem kids on that team are swell kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think both of the Sachem kids on that team are swell kids

I hate their parents! The kids who sat behind the guest players all feel great too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all has to be coming from that c-mack dad. He's a little over the top. Guarantee he never played. Sure does name drop and talk a good game though, or should I say yell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have nothing better to do then rip apart Sachem! Enough already! If you have such an interest in them why don't you ask if your kid can be on there teams. In the end its kids sports and you people have a lot of growing up to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong not him, I see your trying to stir the pot. AGAIN.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have nothing better to do then rip apart Sachem! Enough already! If you have such an interest in them why don't you ask if your kid can be on there teams. In the end its kids sports and you people have a lot of growing up to do.

Everybody just hates chest thumping cheaters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SAchem already ripped apart.. SYAG,SSC, BLAZE, can you just get along

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unbelievable these posts. "Sachem" bragging is ridiculous and they should not be stirring the pot. 8 year old lax! Also travel tournament, no cheating going on unless they were playing 10 and 11 year olds down. Commack dad - did your son get better last weekend by playing up? I assume so and it should be the only thing you care about for an 8 year old. Unfortunately everybody is insane.

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard