BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,917
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 327 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The same people who do the scheduling for National Draw do it for the YJ LI Elite Tournament. Coincidence?

Just in....6 yellow cards and one red card in loss to sky walkers at U15 Nationals.

I am disappointed for the girls to lose this way no doubt. But can the parents on here that were arguing recently during the injuries this team caused finally admit their style of play needs to be addressed and fixed. Don't call it aggressive or tenacious. It's illegal...just saying.

True. My daughter's team played two Yellow Jacket teams in tournaments this summer, and they teach those young girls to play like thugs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the Cardinals V YJ #2 game, Cardinals has five yellows at this point.... I guess that is what happens when you play hard. Hmmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I assume that you should also call any team that plays hard, gets yellow cards, thugs? YJ 2 V Cardinal game???? Enough said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The same people who do the scheduling for National Draw do it for the YJ LI Elite Tournament. Coincidence?

No wrong again that does not happen either samaras schedules ASE and wiener schedules LI elite

Would like to know where you get your info National Draw run by Samaras LI Elite run by YJ. Just like everything else get your facts correct before you comment!! Good thing your anonymous bc you'd look like a fool!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok am brand new to this site and cant believe the number of ignorant idiots in the lax world. I am sure that if we took a poll of all u bashing other programs most of u have never step foot on a field of any kind. And honestly do u have nothing else better to do

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR strategy bit her in the butt. great job today by officials controlling YJ, that thug style play finally caught up to her. CR was out coached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are many programs on the island if u r not happy go find another one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty had 2 red cards people are getting carded and ejected like no other at this tourney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just in....6 yellow cards and one red card in loss to sky walkers at U15 Nationals.

I am disappointed for the girls to lose this way no doubt. But can the parents on here that were arguing recently during the injuries this team caused finally admit their style of play needs to be addressed and fixed. Don't call it aggressive or tenacious. It's illegal...just saying.

True. My daughter's team played two Yellow Jacket teams in tournaments this summer, and they teach those young girls to play like thugs.

Your accusations are getting old! Thugs? What two teams did your daughter play? 2016 Blue? 2017 Blue? Don't even begin to post lies about those two teams playing like thugs! Don't generalize the whole organization by one or two bad experiences.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get the constant references to 13/14 year old girls playing like thugs. Your lies are outlandish come out from behind your annominity and reveal your true identity your just stirring a pot that's getting old. Their are several teams that are getting a crazy amount of cards at this U15 championship. It's part of the FREAKING game!! In all my years of watching and playing lax I have not once seen a game that there were no yellow cards given. Could you move on to some other topic please this one is getting as old my great grandmothers favorite pair of socks...and she's 92!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR strategy bit her in the butt. great job today by officials controlling YJ, that thug style play finally caught up to her. CR was out coached.

Actually she was not out coached at all they were crushing Skywalkers! YJ Was clearly the better team that was robbed.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Actually she was not out coached at all they were crushing Skywalkers! YJ Was clearly the better team that was robbed.

If you consider the better team to be hitting the other team after whistles. Is that outplaying? Really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Yellow Jackets never lose. They just run out of time.

Or players.

Or they play M&D.

Other than that, they never lose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That YJ team is awesome so what they lost. Can't wait to see where they will all end up at school . That list will be amazing!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That YJ team is awesome so what they lost. Can't wait to see where they will all end up at school . That list will be amazing!!

They are all going to Stony Brook

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get the constant references to 13/14 year old girls playing like thugs. Your lies are outlandish come out from behind your annominity and reveal your true identity your just stirring a pot that's getting old. Their are several teams that are getting a crazy amount of cards at this U15 championship. It's part of the FREAKING game!! In all my years of watching and playing lax I have not once seen a game that there were no yellow cards given. Could you move on to some other topic please this one is getting as old my great grandmothers favorite pair of socks...and she's 92!!

Wait - you are saying that you see a YELLOW CARD in EVERY lacrosse game you watch? That makes no sense.

Wait - you are affiliated with the Yellow Jackets, right? Now it makes sense.

THUG BALL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last week they never lost, this week so what they lost. a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and if htey do good forthem stony brook has a strong program and an excellent coach do u not remember these are children

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's actually funny coming from an "Anonymous poster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse Magazine All-Tournament Team
Grace Richards, Attack, Top of the Bay
Taryn Ohlmiller, Attack, Yellow Jackets Team 2
Sarah Phillips, Attack, Long Island Liberty
Nikki Ortega, Midfield, Yellow Jackets Team 1
Samantha Apuzzo, Midfield, Long Island Top Guns
Kara Klages, Midfield, Sky Walkers 2015 Blue
Miranda Ibello, Midfield, Sky Walkers 2015 Blue
Elizabeth George, Midfield, Sky Walkers 2015 Blue
Mackenzie Burns, Midfield, Yellow Jackets Team 2
Andie Aldave, Defense, Sky Walkers 2015 Blue
Julia Braig, Defense, Sky Walkers 2015 Blue
Lauren Daly, Goalie, Long Island Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Yellow Jackets club was exposed for what they've done for years - thug tactics. It finally came back to haunt them. When correctly called for all the yellow cards they should be cited for every game, their game tactics fall apart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Yellow Jackets club was exposed for what they've done for years - thug tactics. It finally came back to haunt them. When correctly called for all the yellow cards they should be cited for every game, their game tactics fall apart.

And the cardinal team with five cards - are they thugs too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Yellow Jackets club was exposed for what they've done for years - thug tactics. It finally came back to haunt them. When correctly called for all the yellow cards they should be cited for every game, their game tactics fall apart

If you were not there an did not see the game you have no clue what happened but a college coach watching game told us that that was the worst officiated game she has ever seen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Yellow Jackets club was exposed for what they've done for years - thug tactics. It finally came back to haunt them. When correctly called for all the yellow cards they should be cited for every game, their game tactics fall apart

If you were not there an did not see the game you have no clue what happened but a college coach watching game told us that that was the worst officiated game she has ever seen.
Spallina???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all a bunch of jealous fools. YJ prevailed in the end and made all the haters on this site look as dumb as they are.

Way to go YJ 2nd place finish was an outstanding accomplishment especially for a team that has more than half returning next year!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina???

Spallinas are boys, jackass!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina???

The only thing exposed is your stupidity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all a bunch of jealous fools. YJ prevailed in the end and made all the haters on this site look as dumb as they are.

Way to go YJ 2nd place finish was an outstanding accomplishment especially for a team that has more than half returning next year!!

You are the hater with your head so far up your denial port that you can't admit the obvious. The girls are not thugs but their play is not consistent with not only the rules but the style US Lax deems safe. That's it. You look foolish each and every time you post with your "haters" comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ prevailed in the end and made all the haters on this site look as dumb as they are.

Um, getting 2nd and 3rd place is prevailing in the end?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ prevailed in the end and made all the haters on this site look as dumb as they are.

Thought TG finished 3rd. YJ 15 L/M won consolation game so they are in with the 5th to 8th place finishers, no??? Best case, YJ "prevailed" at 2nd and 5th place...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ took 2nd after everyone routing for both teams to not place in top 3 so yes that is!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the 2020's are getting verbal offers so look for a kinderfgarten age group next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would like to see defenders get more of a nod in the future, nice job girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina???

He's well entrenched in the YJ tent!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina???

Spallina coaches girls at Stony Brook Jackass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the U-15 and for those who were not let me say this. Every team took cards. red or yellow, the refs were giving them out like candy. To the parent that said that there are cards in every game, that is a overstatement. My daughters team has gone entire tournaments and her team never received a yellow or red. Our team held a team meeting after the mandatory coaches meeting where we were told that U.S. Lacrosse stated that the refs will be calling very tight, and any contact to the head would receive a red. if any team coaches did not inform there players of this it is then the coaches fault. The truth is that Sky Walkers is just that good of a team. (get ready to ban me again) As far as the Yellow Jacket 1 team goes, There Thugish intimidation tactics both on and off the field didn't work. Just prior to the Sky Walker game the Jackets walked past the Sky Walkers team, That was just sitting in the shade, screaming like a bunch of idiots, in a feeble attempt to intimidate. The coaches should be embarrassed of themselves for allowing it. Sky Walkers held on to there dignity and didn't respond, and proceeded to out play you. Blame the refs and the cards if you want, but the truth is you lost your composure, the proof is in the fact that one of your girls took a card for mouthing off to the ref. Team 2 at least had a semblance of class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ took 2nd after everyone routing for both teams to not place in top 3 so yes that is!

Serious question: did you even graduate from High School?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the U-15 and for those who were not let me say this. Every team took cards. red or yellow, the refs were giving them out like candy. To the parent that said that there are cards in every game, that is a overstatement. My daughters team has gone entire tournaments and her team never received a yellow or red. Our team held a team meeting after the mandatory coaches meeting where we were told that U.S. Lacrosse stated that the refs will be calling very tight, and any contact to the head would receive a red. if any team coaches did not inform there players of this it is then the coaches fault. The truth is that Sky Walkers is just that good of a team. (get ready to ban me again) As far as the Yellow Jacket 1 team goes, There Thugish intimidation tactics both on and off the field didn't work. Just prior to the Sky Walker game the Jackets walked past the Sky Walkers team, That was just sitting in the shade, screaming like a bunch of idiots, in a feeble attempt to intimidate. The coaches should be embarrassed of themselves for allowing it. Sky Walkers held on to there dignity and didn't respond, and proceeded to out play you. Blame the refs and the cards if you want, but the truth is you lost your composure, the proof is in the fact that one of your girls took a card for mouthing off to the ref. Team 2 at least had a semblance of class.

The YJ1 parents were making such a ruckus on the sidelines that an ESPN WWOS supervisor had to come over and speak to them. I get they were upset about the calls against, but screaming and complaining from the sidelines has never made a difference in a call. By the end of the game, the officials' tent was jammed, not sure if it was with onlookers or security.

I watched the team 2 game and it was different than team 1, whether they were spoken to or not or that's just their regular style of play, it was a much less contentious game. They got outplayed, end of story. The parents were disappointed but no supervisors had to come over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe this account. I've seen several other of the YJ's younger teams, and the girls (and parents) behave like animals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spallina???

Spallina coaches girls at Stony Brook Jackass

But they are not "girls" are they genius?, read the original post...about "worst officiated game "she" has ever seen"... you are a dope!

Like Reply Quote
Page 64 of 327 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard