BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 76 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you quint kessenich for your analysis. I see you are another 91 hater. No mention of Smash by name but did manage to bash United for playing out of state in the fall . Funny

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you quint kessenich for your analysis. I see you are another 91 hater. No mention of Smash by name but did manage to bash United for playing out of state in the fall . Funny

Not a 91 hater - but United didn't play as tough a schedule of opponents this fall as Smash or Bandits. And the reason I didn't mention Smash by name is because there's no doubt that they are in that top four or five. Once United plays (and beats) more of the same common opponents at the top of the table I'm sure there won't be any doubt that they are at the top too. It was an attempt to stop the trolls (like yourself) from making the "out of state" argument to dismiss United so there could actually be some real discussion on here for once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United didn't play as tough a schedule of opponents this fall as Smash or Bandits. And the reason I didn't mention Smash by name is because there's no doubt that they are in that top four or five. Once United plays (and beats) more of the same common opponents at the top of the table I'm sure there won't be any doubt that they are at the top too. It was an attempt to stop the trolls (like yourself) from making the "out of state" argument to dismiss United so there could actually be some real discussion on here for once.

You realizing that you are analyzing 6th grade boys, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a 91 hater - but United didn't play as tough a schedule of opponents this fall as Smash or Bandits. And the reason I didn't mention Smash by name is because there's no doubt that they are in that top four or five. Once United plays (and beats) more of the same common opponents at the top of the table I'm sure there won't be any doubt that they are at the top too. It was an attempt to stop the trolls (like yourself) from making the "out of state" argument to dismiss United so there could actually be some real discussion on here for once.

real discussion. That's funny. Just more of our team is the best. Get some perspective and then we'll talk. United left themselves open to criticism. You can thank your coach who stood on sidelines scouting teams and saying he can beat the team. Maybe so but really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played a few weeks ago at express tournament it was a blowout

Yea Bandits killed the Outlaws !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United didn't play as tough a schedule of opponents this fall as Smash or Bandits. And the reason I didn't mention Smash by name is because there's no doubt that they are in that top four or five. Once United plays (and beats) more of the same common opponents at the top of the table I'm sure there won't be any doubt that they are at the top too. It was an attempt to stop the trolls (like yourself) from making the "out of state" argument to dismiss United so there could actually be some real discussion on here for once.

That line won't fly anymore, Chief. Save that for the 2026 thread. If you don't like the analysis, then this board may not be for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That line won't fly anymore, Chief. Save that for the 2026 thread. If you don't like the analysis, then this board may not be for you.

A 2020 just committed. 2 years is not very far away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]United didn't play as tough a schedule of opponents this fall as Smash or Bandits. And the reason I didn't mention Smash by name is because there's no doubt that they are in that top four or five. Once United plays (and beats) more of the same common opponents at the top of the table I'm sure there won't be any doubt that they are at the top too. It was an attempt to stop the trolls (like yourself) from making the "out of state" argument to dismiss United so there could actually be some real discussion on here for once.

That line won't fly anymore, Chief. Save that for the 2026 thread. If you don't like the analysis, then this board may not be for you. [/quote)

Okay, kemo sabe. You sound ridiculous. Good luck with United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played a few weeks ago at express tournament it was a blowout

Yea Bandits killed the Outlaws !

Outlaws did not have there entire defense and were missing a line of middies so relax. They shouldn't have played in the tournament in the first place. It was the day after thanksgiving and half the team was away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

rules are changing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]United didn't play as tough a schedule of opponents this fall as Smash or Bandits. And the reason I didn't mention Smash by name is because there's no doubt that they are in that top four or five. Once United plays (and beats) more of the same common opponents at the top of the table I'm sure there won't be any doubt that they are at the top too. It was an attempt to stop the trolls (like yourself) from making the "out of state" argument to dismiss United so there could actually be some real discussion on here for once.

That line won't fly anymore, Chief. Save that for the 2026 thread. If you don't like the analysis, then this board may not be for you. [/quote)

Whatever you say... enjoy PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no one is talking about PAL. Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

rules are changing.

yes they may be so hurry up and hold back!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly travel it too competitive for you. It doesn't fit in your parenting and coddling plan. PAL is probably the best option for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly travel it too competitive for you. It doesn't fit in your parenting and coddling plan. PAL is probably the best option for you.

once again, good luck with united.hope all your dreams come true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

once again, good luck with united.hope all your dreams come true.

It's better to dream than to settle. Good luck teaching your kid to strive for average. The world needs ditch diggers too, Danny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you are from United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you are from United.

Guess again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you are from United.

Guess again.

you already revealed yourself. These top teams will only get our kids so far and snobbery will get you no where. Ditch diggers? You have serious issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

rules are changing.

yes they may be so hurry up and hold back!

holding back is a cheap way to gain advantage. Peer pressure is hard enough without having that label.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Rodney. That's just dumb.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates on what spring and summer tournaments will be attended this year by the different teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the 2022 Outlaw coach quit. Any truth to that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I heard the 2022 Outlaw coach quit. Any truth to that?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Outlaw coach, Select or Black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain why the 91 Bandits and Igloo B (I mean A) play in the B brackets? I do realize self esteem for all players is their goal, but beating up on true B teams really doesn't make you great. I would like to see both of these teams play in the A or select brackets against established talent instead of winning the B bracket tourneys and bragging you're a tournament champs. We B teams know you good so please move up to the A brackets and play, as that is what you claim to be. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone explain why the 91 Bandits and Igloo B (I mean A) play in the B brackets? I do realize self esteem for all players is their goal, but beating up on true B teams really doesn't make you great. I would like to see both of these teams play in the A or select brackets against established talent instead of winning the B bracket tourneys and bragging you're a tournament champs. We B teams know you good so please move up to the A brackets and play, as that is what you claim to be. Thank you.

So they have to play A brackets at 2022 to suit you? Is that what you are saying?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they have to play A brackets at 2022 to suit you? Is that what you are saying?

no. He is saying stop going for the cheap win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they will never be in a position where they will are slated to play their A and B teams against each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no. He is saying stop going for the cheap win.

So playing up in B isn't good enough?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really is it playing up? I think not more like age appropiate for those who see playing time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such jealousy! Those kids laugh at people like you, especially after giving out the appropriate beating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like you hit a nerve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quick beating? I think the guy is asking what several may be thinking. You beat your chest that you are ranked nationallyv-Bandits and an A Team Igloo, so why must you play in B tournaments? Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So they can call themselves tourney champs. Too Damn scared to play Express,Outlaws, Smash, United and The REAL Igloo A teams. Do us all the favor and play up in A Bandits and Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how much of a gap is there between 2023 a (minus the bandits) and 2022 b? i guess not too much of a difference. so you would think that they would play up to 2022 a sometimes. is it really that big of a deal if they end up having to play united or smash? when you think about it it's not really a bad outcome. any of the teams just ends up showing how good they are. not really a bad outcome unless it turned ugly as far as bad sportsmanship or yapping parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your asking them to play the best of the best where every kid is older/bigger/stronger. And even with the jerks who say they (bandits) are older anyway, those same guys say those top 2022 teams are also all older.

No skin in this game, but I don't see why they would need to do that, nor do I think they would win against those top 5 teams. I don't think they would get blown out, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What igloo team are you talking about ? The original 2022 has played all the team s mentioned and has played up in 2021 bracket at several tournys not sure we're u get your info from but it is incorrect . The other 2022 is just starting out don't think they claim to be an A team since they really haven't played any decent teams yet .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You will learn when your kids get older all this means nothing. These teams best teams will have 75 percent turnover by ninth grade. The best teams keep replacing kids with better players. Happens every year and 2022 and 2023 will not be any different.

Page 37 of 76 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard