BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 55 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 fall 2015 and spring 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 lost every game this weekend. Need a lot of work. Last game of the tournament was a loss to a solid GC town team.

GC is not a solid town team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great weekend for Igloo down in MD. Won the B Bracket. Big step up in comp this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost every game this weekend. Need a lot of work. Last game of the tournament was a loss to a solid GC town team.

How about actually looking at the tournament schedule before coming on here and spouting your supposed "facts"? 91's last game was against the Hitmen and they won 5-4. They did not play either town team (Garden City or 3 Village) in the tournament. That said, they did struggle and need work but they are essentially a brand new team. They are truly rebuilding. The idiot who posted Express 2 is also rebuilding might want to look at the results as Express 2 beat True Blue and 3 Village (both good wins) and only lost to the eventual champions Patriot Lacrosse. Express 2 is far from a rebuilding project.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the rebuilding comment about Express 2 is because there are a lot of new kids on that team (more than half), clearly Express coaches are better at rebuilding than 91's. don't be upset, take your meds and relax. thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91's last game i believe was against GC not the Hitmen. It is incorrect on tourney machine. i do not know the outcome of that game . BTB played the Hitmen last game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did look at the schedule and I am not spouting. It is a fact that 91 did not play the Hitmen in the last game of the day. They played GC and lost by 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the rebuilding comment about Express 2 is because there are a lot of new kids on that team (more than half), clearly Express coaches are better at rebuilding than 91's. don't be upset, take your meds and relax. thanks.

I think fl$ and Express 2 are probably about the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons might be a good team, but that is why they have about 6 eighth graders come and play with them every weekend. These kids are too big to be in 7th grade. Same with the Crabs. Every time an LI club plays them it even says 2019 on their shorts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebuilding is a loose term used for not sure what you have, express and 91 have a lot of turnover at this age for their second teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons might be a good team, but that is why they have about 6 eighth graders come and play with them every weekend. These kids are too big to be in 7th grade. Same with the Crabs. Every time an LI club plays them it even says 2019 on their shorts!

This is not true, they have one reclassed boy and he just joined the team this summer. He is not even close to being the biggest on the team. There are plenty of big 12-13 year olds out there, just because your team doesn't have them doesn't mean they don't exist. You will see when the Sons show up in Denver with their complete roster. Not so sure about some of the other teams though

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not true, they have one reclassed boy and he just joined the team this summer. He is not even close to being the biggest on the team. There are plenty of big 12-13 year olds out there, just because your team doesn't have them doesn't mean they don't exist. You will see when the Sons show up in Denver with their complete roster. Not so sure about some of the other teams though

Didn't the cheating sons 2021 team get caught cheating recently?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and apparently are bringing illegals to Denver w their 20's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please explain how that is possible with birth certificates and report card required?

Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was outlaws goalie that went down. He has a concussion, but it's minor and hopes to be back in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your concern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Crush is playing up at LaxFest 2019. I thought you had to play your age unless they do have older kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LaxFest schedule has Terps playing 4 games on Saturday with the first being at 3:08 and the last being against Igloo at 7:26. Not sure how schedule gets made but being the only team out of 10 that plays 4 times in one day doesn't seem fair. I believe the Terps are good enough to win anyway but that doesn't make it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do not have to have older kids to play up. They won this weekend handily against Top clubs in 2020 and are challenging themselves. If they win they win if not they improve by playing tougher competition. They actually have a tough draw, but like that they put themselves out there. Don't think they will win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do not have to have older kids to play up. They won this weekend handily against Top clubs in 2020 and are challenging themselves. If they win they win if not they improve by playing tougher competition. They actually have a tough draw, but like that they put themselves out there. Don't think they will win

Congrats to Team 91 Crush. They won this weekend using a full team effort, balanced scoring, unselfish play, and demonstrated ability to "pull away" after some close first halfs with strong competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please explain how that is possible with birth certificates and report card required?

Anything is possible without picture ID that is checked against roster like soccer does. I have never seen any tournament actually check that roster matches what was submitted. Anyone can show up and nobody would know unless they recognize the kid. This includes tournaments. Yes they ask for birth certificates, but nobody checks that roster matches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper coach have any say in what bracket they play in? Seems like they are all over the place. They have a decent squad no? Cant be much of a challenge playing these b tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LaxFest schedule has Terps playing 4 games on Saturday with the first being at 3:08 and the last being against Igloo at 7:26. Not sure how schedule gets made but being the only team out of 10 that plays 4 times in one day doesn't seem fair. I believe the Terps are good enough to win anyway but that doesn't make it right.

Thanks for the post. You are officially on the record in case Terps lose a game. Gold job counselor!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anything is possible without picture ID that is checked against roster like soccer does. I have never seen any tournament actually check that roster matches what was submitted. Anyone can show up and nobody would know unless they recognize the kid. This includes tournaments. Yes they ask for birth certificates, but nobody checks that roster matches.

They asked for a profile for each kid too- height, weight, accomplishments, favorite athlete, school of choice etc. That'd be real interesting to see one kids name with another profile if they don't bring actual age appropriate kids. If you make it to the championship- it will be televised. I have no doubt that someone will rat out a cheater if they see a player that does not fit in the guidelines. Keep it real- play an honest game, for the kids and future of youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They asked for a profile for each kid too- height, weight, accomplishments, favorite athlete, school of choice etc. That'd be real interesting to see one kids name with another profile if they don't bring actual age appropriate kids. If you make it to the championship- it will be televised. I have no doubt that someone will rat out a cheater if they see a player that does not fit in the guidelines. Keep it real- play an honest game, for the kids and future of youth lacrosse.

You guys are rediculous, my son is one of the very biggest kids on the Rising Sons 2020 team and his birthday is 1/1/02. And, he has a passport which he will have with him. I will be happy to show it to you. I don't know why you have such a hard time believing a child can be big but still be the correct age. During basketball season a player he plays against it 6'5" (and I am going to guess he weighs way over 200)because he dwarfs my son who is 5'10" and 190 lbs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are rediculous, my son is one of the very biggest kids on the Rising Sons 2020 team and his birthday is 1/1/02. And, he has a passport which he will have with him. I will be happy to show it to you. I don't know why you have such a hard time believing a child can be big but still be the correct age. During basketball season a player he plays against it 6'5" (and I am going to guess he weighs way over 200)because he dwarfs my son who is 5'10" and 190 lbs.

There will always be a kid or two that is taller/bigger. When the WHOLE team is like that, you have to wonder!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would be great to have a program for each tournament that lists the kids' name, jersey number and date of birth. there would be no issues then.

In youth hockey, each kid needs to register with USA Hockey and you are issued an id number and you're covered under their insurance policy. There are huge kids on the ice but you take comfort in knowing that they are age appropriate and born within a specific calendar year. The lack of regs for youth lacrosse is the issue, and it makes zero sense to have someone born in 2001 playing against kids born in 2002 while they're this young. Once you get into HS all bets are off, but at the youth level it's illogical to not have birth date cut offs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And, I forgot to mention, the 6'5" boy is a few weeks younger than my son, so he was born in 2002 also!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And, I forgot to mention, the 6'5" boy is a few weeks younger than my son, so he was born in 2002 also!

Setting the cheating up aren't you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You also forgot to mention hat your organization was caught cheating with age issues

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares! What does that even have to do with anything, we all know there are some kids bigger than others!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm, you say your son is 1/1/02? And the 6'5" kid is born a few weeks before your son? And is still a 2002? Make sure you get to math extra help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^

that's not what the poster was saying, the other kid is "younger" - that means he was born after the 6' 5" kid. Reading comprehension not your strong suit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He said "a few weeks younger", not before. This would give him mid-Jan 2002 birth date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all have heard the issues from Little Baseball cheater will cheat regardless if televised. And jealous folk will rat them out not for honor of the game but to humiliate!

Maybe everyone is inherently evil!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DB, she said younger not older maybe you should get extra English help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What respect we are getting, you already have the Sons in the Championship on TV. NICE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the 6'5" inch boys is YOUNGER than my son. My son was born on 1/1/02 and he was born AFTER that, I can't remember if he was born in January or February. But I remember being shocked when his mom told be how old he was. Her GIANT is younger than my BIG boy. Not sure why you think I need math help, it is I who is questioning the quality of your schooling. You guys are hysterical, the whole point of, just because a team has big kids it doesn't mean they are cheating has been lost on you SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^

that's not what the poster was saying, the other kid is "younger" - that means he was born after the 6' 5" kid. Reading comprehension not your strong suit.

I said that my son was born on 1/1/02 and the 6'5" boy is younger than him. Younger means he was born AFTER my son. I can't remember if he was born in January or February of 2002, but I remember being surprised when he mom told me that he was younger than my son. Thanks for pointing out that I need math help, but I will pass. I am however, questioning the education you have had. Clearly, you have missed my point, which was just because a team has "big" players it doesn't mean they are cheating. Clearly, you can say anything you want on this site, but just because you say it doesn't mean it is true!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^

I said that my son was born on 1/1/02 and the 6'5" boy is younger than him. Younger means he was born AFTER my son. I can't remember if he was born in January or February of 2002, but I remember being surprised when he mom told me that he was younger than my son. Thanks for pointing out that I need math help, but I will pass. I am however, questioning the education you have had. Clearly, you have missed my point, which was just because a team has "big" players it doesn't mean they are cheating. Clearly, you can say anything you want on this site, but just because you say it doesn't mean it is true!

I am not the poster you are arguing with. Just a parent making observation having gone through this a couple of times. Yes, at this age there will be a COUPLE of kids bigger, starting puberty sooner, big parents, etc. But when basically the WHOLE team appears this way, there is something else going on, and we all know what it is! US Lacross will put an end to all this nonsense soon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole team is not that big. I've seen them play. Crush has bigger kids than Sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like we have the 4th best team in this age group, Viper.

Page 32 of 55 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard