I think a lot of people on here need to stop for a minute and realize what you are saying. Of course program directors will care about rankings, it's how they make their money. It helps generate interest and allows them to have more teams. But do you honestly think once your son is on a team he cares where parents are ranking their team? I don't believe so. I know my son doesn't. Does my son wanna win yes but most 11 yr old kids don't care if they win a B division or an A. B teams I've seen this year do have A quality players on their team. All that should matter is that your kid is happy and wants to go to practice/games. Do they have a coach that teaches and inspires them, that's important. If they lose do they have friends that they'll go off to the tent with and five minutes later forget about it? These are the things people should post about. Do you get along with the parents? You better you'll spend enough time with them. These are the types of posts that should help you with your decision making. If you are medal chasing chances are you're trying out for an established team with limited spots