Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks over Mad Lax the past two out of three times they played. Just saying!

More fake news. Hawks won the Young Guns championship. Hawks goalie was on fire, Hawks played a great game, and Madlax was off that day. That part is true. But Madlax won on Saturday at YG, at the Elite 8, and the HoCo Championship. So Madlax won the last three out of four.

You really know your sons teams record against every team, by tournament? Going back how many years?? Seriously?!! YOU GOTTA GET A LIFE! Talk about living through your kids. You are pathetic!!

Someone is jealous that they havent won anything. OUCH!

Actually, incorrect. My son plays on the best team at this age group, anywhere. And he is one of the best players at this age, if not the best. But I gotta tell you, I don't know exactly what his record is against every top team out there, or any team for that matter. And, I don't know ANYONE that does. And, I don't care! You need to take a real good look in the mirror, because you are completely obsessed with a bunch of little boys. Does that sound normal to you?? Hoping you're not a member of the clergy, if you catch my drift. You really need to grow up, and GET A LIFE of your own!