Originally Posted by Anonymous
You a correct dowling does have The best tournaments on long iland NOT wake up, how can most people waste time driving to nassu when that's where they come from , dune dawgs program is way out east (William Floyd pwy) most people from nassu don't know or care where that is,if you moved all the way out there to save a buck during the realestate boom what ever money your saving with the dune dawgs you lost in your house.

You're a dope! You are honestly trying to say that majority of people playing club ball come from Nassau...there are plenty of great players from suffolk and I am pretty sure they all play club ball. And I never said DOWLING had the best tournaments....I said LONG ISLAND has some of the best tournaments...learn to read. Everyone likes different programs for different reasons...some people like programs just because it is where everyone else goes so they follow because they cant think for themselves. Dune Dawgs parents and players are happy with the dune dawgs....if they weren't they would play someplace else. 91 people like 91 and so on...all of these teams are what make LI a lacrosse hotbed.