BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
3D NE has a couple 2008s but is mostly 2009 birth year. two or so 2010 birthdates. Good for them.
604 128,265 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Second only to Manhasset. Woodstick Saturday series is 76-63

GC should smoke Manhasset tomorrow. Manhasset really not good. Very little offense.
10,665 4,177,962 more...
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 1 hour ago
I saw the crabs insta feed and that very good lefty attack ate ML goalie for lunch while he was inside and outside the cage. I can't imagine the ML parents were happy with that post. I don't have a dog in the fight, but know both those teams well.

Re ML v NL: aside from ML's FO guy, who is good and travels from way out of town and 2 good lefty middies and decent defense, I don't see how they are going to beat NL. NL has an equally good FO player, if not better, very good mids and LSMs and far better attack and goalie.

Maybe NL flops, which is known to happen, but ML is no powerhouse team. Certain players never seem to come off the field that should and the coaching.....well, we all know the nonsense on the sidelines.
10,196 2,022,207 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 1 hour ago
This page never fails! The beef on here is PETTY and I am here for it.... Carry on smile
4,931 1,331,711 more...
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 2 hours ago
Originally Posted by phillylax2032
Radnor and Springfield may be two of the top public HS teams in the country. Marple is not far behind them. They are a very talented team.

Marple is improving. They have never been right behind Radnor or Springfield.

Yeah, guess you were right. Seems Marple is ahead of Radnor

Great win for the Tigers! The matchup against Springfield will be a good one at the end of the regular season. Now when MN wins the PIAA AA Title again this season, they need to move up to AAA.
3,167 1,009,411 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 2 hours ago
Saw an Apex Lax video about the Gilman FO kid seems like the real deal

Hi Chris!!! Hope all is well!!

Outside of the Severn Kid there isn’t much completion at the Dot in the MIAA. May be the worst group in a long time, so anyone with some talent will look like the real deal.[/quote]

St Pauls Parent here,

After watching the gilman vs severn game I can tell you that this is not the case. The sophomore went to battle with the senior and may not have been exactly 50% but was right there. Kids got a promising future ahead of him.[/quote]
I think the Gilman FOGO jumped offsides 10 times and was called for at least 6-7 of those 10. The Gilman fogo racked up penalties for jumping early and lining up illegally in both half’s of the game vs. Severn. Elite players don’t do this. I would not call this holding his own or even close to 50/50. These kind of 101 mistakes will not transition well at the collegiate level. Remember, MIAA refs aren’t always the best, especially when calling the faceoff rules. The facts are, the Gilman fogo is whistle skittish and reminds me of an inner circle Jermy Rallo trained player. All the ref had to do was hold the whistle for a split second and the young Gilman fogo jumped. Rookie mistake. I will say with confidence that Lord Jermy Rallo was horrible. 6 years ago I heard Rallo tell players to cheat if they can’t win in hopes the refs don’t call it, and anticipate the whistle rather than play the whistle and develop good habits.[/quote]

Looks like somebody paid a lot of coaching fees and didnt get the results like they wanted, was it Rallo or your son ?[/quote]
I took my son to Rallo twice and then never again. My son is a D1 commit. Chris Mattes was very influential early on with my son as was Greg Gurenlian.
12,855 3,329,966 more...
Re: Boys 2031 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it? MY Harvard tie. Like oh, sure, HE went to Harvard.
397 97,755 more...
Re: Boys 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 2 hours ago
It’s a 91 tournament and lions are not in it but their kids are paying $$$ to be in the tournament under a random team ???

Seems odd why pay 91 all the Tuition then

Bc when you pay tuition for 91- you only get to play in the designated 5 tournaments they enter. Nothing more. B coach doesn’t even make the practices let alone more tournaments than listed. So parents take it into their own hands to enter more
221 51,534 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous 4 hours ago
No homework neccessary; I have never claimed to know (or disrecpect) any team that I'm no familair with.
Glad to hear that Somers is playing against the correct level too.
3,935 1,902,884 more...
Re: Boys 2025-11th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 4 hours ago
Seen some d2 commitments lately. I assume more will come as the college season comes to an end?
392 66,487 more...
Re: Girls 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 4 hours ago
Agree. It is also a shame that there is no B bracket here at this age. In terms of population, this is one of the biggest grades (if not, the biggest) on Long Island. We reached out in Feb and there was only 1 B team participating/ signed up. Disappointed in all the club directors on LI that constantly yap about growing the game and then u get this.. and already giving up on 10/11 year old kids… awful.

I am not from LI. Which LI club teams do not participate in the NGLL?

Top guns and yellow jackets won’t do it because they can’t make any money off it. Yellow jackets will sign up for queen of the island and any spring league run by Long Island Lacrosse Journal. They only do that because they are partners in those events

Lax On Elite also doesn't do it even though they won it last year because of some things with the team they beat in the finals.
151 34,266 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 5 hours ago
The system was fine when it was U9,11,13,15.
Thanks, so no issue playing against older kids then. Cool, glad we can move on from the pointless whining.
2,441 517,112 more...
Re: Girl's 2027 Grades - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 6 hours ago
Don’t assume it will get better next year.
175 36,718 more...
Re: Boys 2032 Grads - Mid-Atlantic Region Anonymous 7 hours ago
Next Level looking good. Severna Park stronger than last year too.
36 7,312 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 03:25 PM
GC on its way down. When parents take their kids out of their town youth/travel
Programs it doesn’t bode well for the future varsity programs.
How many Tradition players are now playing for other clubs?

Wantagh had GC on the ropes for 3 quarters (5-4 to start the 4th) but got outscored 4-1 in the 4thquarter. The wantagh goalie kept them in the game.
8,553 3,031,789 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:35 AM
Moe, Larry and Curly!
955 174,789 more...
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 10:19 AM
Blue devils FO is on point—top notch. Kudos to his development over the past year. I think the team consists of 4 middies including the FOGO. There’s not enough athletic kids to go around.

I don’t think express /91 will get the kids they seek. The other programs invested, developed, created a winning culture that the kids are apart of. Why would they be apart of the “reboot?” They have friendships and relationships with organizations for years now. Those other teams left the back door open and now they are out of luck!

Winning is a quality of its own!

Can you please stop acting like you are an independent observer! You are obviously one of the FO parents. No other person would know those details about that legacy team…….especially when it’s not that good.
432 97,792 more...
Re: New to LI travel lax Looking For Advice Anonymous
Forget lacrosse and buy your kid a dirt bike!
54 29,735 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
8 members (abowden, phillylax2032, Team BOTC, JimSection1, Thirdy@BOTC, BiggLax, Heartlax26, cltlax), 5,043 guests, and 3,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod